FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help on being a good sub

Help on being a good sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently taken a new role as a sub to my mistress i am on here asking for experianced subs to help me be the best i can be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just do everything you are told to do....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just do everything you are told to do...."

Not this!

Unless you already discussed and agreed boundaries.

Ask your mistress what she expects of you but also discuss what you want. Don't let anyone force you to do things you don't want to.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

i'd add.... try and listen to your Mistress... focus on what she wants form the play... try and focus on that rather than drive your own list of things you want to try (topping from the bottom).

Helping her tick off the things she wants to try will be what makes the play fun... she'll then look to your desires after... her wants first... yours after, if you are deserving... and remember to say 'thank you'

"i'd add.... try and listen to your Mistress... focus on what she wants form the play... try and focus on that rather than drive your own list of things you want to try (topping from the bottom).

Helping her tick off the things she wants to try will be what makes the play fun... she'll then look to your desires after... her wants first... yours after, if you are deserving... and remember to say 'thank you' "

FOCUS ON WHAT SHE WANTS????

Really! !

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's all about the mistress.....

All this is great the more help the better i am looking forward to serving her well.

That's a stupid answer and dangerous answer.

1 you need to know the person understand each others needs.

2 have a list of hard soft limits.

What you will do and not.

3 safety safety comes before every thing.

If you going?to play make sure she knows how to play.

Don't do anything that would be permanent I seen sub's get Branded and tattooed.

Unless you really understand what you are getting into

Take it slow if you're worried have a safe word or sign.

Cambridge

Nick... might help if you give a few more details... i think we're all trying to help but coming in from different angles.

Is it someone you know, professional or online, leading to potential real life meet, that has taken you on as their sub?

As others have said... have you discussed what you are both interested in? (don't need all the details but its important as others have said, that you have got a rough idea of what you both want to try and what limits there are... your limits are important here... its easy to get carried away in the moment and not know how to stop!)

Thank you for your advice it all helps

Cambridge

* know already personally, professional or online (sorry missed a couple of words)

It is someone from online that is leading to a meet i havent been in a sub relationship before so i was looking for advice on what to expect and help be the best sub for my mistress as well as being able to please her and enjoy the fact that i am pleasing my mistress.

We have discussed anal play and again this will be a first for me and being pegged is a great fantasy id like to share with my mistress so advice on this would also be great. Many thanks

By *osmosgirlWoman  over a year ago

Wetherby

Take time to develop trust and respect. D/s play can be wonderful once they've been established.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"It is someone from online that is leading to a meet i havent been in a sub relationship before so i was looking for advice on what to expect and help be the best sub for my mistress as well as being able to please her and enjoy the fact that i am pleasing my mistress."

i honestly think there's not much to think about really. although there's plenty to discuss once you think you've found someone compatible with your needs.

being obedient does imply that you have to do what your mistress wants but if you both are compatible in needs and wants then everything is fine.

basically, just like any other relationship/meet, you should be fulfilling each others needs and happy with that.

Thank you for your views

» Add a new message to this topic