FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A couples view on the single man?

A couples view on the single man?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone

Hope you're all having a wonderful fabbing time.

I've been on here before but have only met single ladies but, have been fortunate enough to have met some couples at various clubs, I'm a member of Abfabs and Le Boudoir.

Having just re-joined, I wanted to see what couples look for in a single male? I know the question is like asking, "How long is a piece of string?", but I thought it would be interesting to hear different views.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll get to S.W.A.L.K.S. on the 3rd June!

Look forwards to any responses.

Take care of yourselves,

Wayne xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Clean, polite, not pushy and not overweight. If bi then willing to respect our boundaries and play absolutely straight.

We would find club nights without without single guys quite boring.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Once we've established that he fits our requirements and we fit his. We look for mutual respect and a guy who knows his worth. Physically I like slim to average and attractive to me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Single. Down to earth. No beard. Not short. White. Similar sexual tastes to us. Not a lefty

Thanks _andb69, appreciated and nice to know we are liked at clubs

Thanks for your replies so far and nothing too much from what I was thinking. It is frustrating see guys being pushy.

Loving the lefty comment! I'm a righty

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Single. Down to earth. No beard. Not short. White. Similar sexual tastes to us. Not a lefty "

What have you got against left-handed guys??

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 06:42:27]

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"Clean, polite, not pushy and not overweight. If bi then willing to respect our boundaries and play absolutely straight.

We would find club nights without without single guys quite boring."

Pretty much this - for us, in clubs, if we're having a giggle, get on with the guy, others things that, on here maybe significant, become less so.

Neither of us want to fuck a twat - we can get that at home.

D

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We look for the same in a single guy as we do for a single girl or a couple.

We want anyone we play with to be genuine and true to themselves we are not looking for people who put on an act or are on their best behaviour to get a meet.

If you are here to enjoy yourself and happy for others to enjoy themselves when they meet you then no problem, let the fun begin.

Says on our profile what we are after in a single man,after that it depends wether there is a physical attraction for sweet.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Everybody looks for different things.

But, if you go to clubs you are in exactly the right place to find a good match. 100's of times better chance than trawling profiles on here.

Have fun.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple  over a year ago

Whitburn

The right kind of single guy is the backbone of fab and massively under appreciated.

Thanks everyone for sharing, really appreciated. It makes sense from what you've all said about being at clubs. I've always had a great time from my previous visits.

It is a little more tricky on here to get the real you across. I get the sense there isn't a way to filter out the those who might be considered 'time wasters', and I suppose single ladies and couples can only go off what is written on the profile rather than talking and getting to the other. A lot of communication is lost when you can't see or hear the other.

Well, planning and hoping to get to S.W.A.L.K.S and Liberation's soon which appear to be two great meets with lots of positive feedback.

Comforting to hear

Hope you all have a great fun weekend and thanks again.

Wayne

Ha ha _reykiwi500, nothing against lefties... I think?

"Single. Down to earth. No beard. Not short. White. Similar sexual tastes to us. Not a lefty "

That's me out then.

I am also new here and have been finding it very hard to get to know people and for people to give a newbie a chance .

Most of my messages get deleted so I just feel like I'm wasting my time

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Not married, easy going, respects both halves of us and isn't just tolerating me to play with N. Not a lot to ask provided we are compatible sexually.

"I am also new here and have been finding it very hard to get to know people and for people to give a newbie a chance .

Most of my messages get deleted so I just feel like I'm wasting my time "

Keep in there pal. Takes time, especially on the site.

We could go into a detailed list of personal preferences but the main thing is this:

Guys that understand that meeting a couple is about pleasing both people in the couple, not simply treating the woman as a single woman with a random guy tagging along.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"We could go into a detailed list of personal preferences but the main thing is this:

Guys that understand that meeting a couple is about pleasing both people in the couple, not simply treating the woman as a single woman with a random guy tagging along. "

"I am also new here and have been finding it very hard to get to know people and for people to give a newbie a chance .

Most of my messages get deleted so I just feel like I'm wasting my time

Keep in there pal. Takes time, especially on the site. "

Cheers fella I'm doing my best to stay positive just not having very much fun so far that's all

"Thanks everyone for sharing, really appreciated. It makes sense from what you've all said about being at clubs. I've always had a great time from my previous visits.

It is a little more tricky on here to get the real you across. I get the sense there isn't a way to filter out the those who might be considered 'time wasters', and I suppose single ladies and couples can only go off what is written on the profile rather than talking and getting to the other. A lot of communication is lost when you can't see or hear the other.

Well, planning and hoping to get to S.W.A.L.K.S and Liberation's soon which appear to be two great meets with lots of positive feedback.

Comforting to hear

Hope you all have a great fun weekend and thanks again.

Wayne "

I've had three attempts at getting into SWALKS but no luck yet. Fingers crossed.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well.

Firstly someone who can hold a conversation, is clean and smart looking, good sense of humour.

Knows when to give us space and not be pushy.

Patience and respect.

If we chat to you does not automatically mean Mrs is going to shag you, we also think it's very important that you have input into the build up of potential play after all its not just about us.

But mostly it's just listening to what is being said.

We have chatted to lots of guy's who you can tell are not listening to a word, you can almost see a speech bubble with their thoughts.

"yeah yeah blah blah blah, whatever. When we gonna fuck"

Engage the mind as as the body.

"Hi everyone

Hope you're all having a wonderful fabbing time.

I've been on here before but have only met single ladies but, have been fortunate enough to have met some couples at various clubs, I'm a member of Abfabs and Le Boudoir.

Having just re-joined, I wanted to see what couples look for in a single male? I know the question is like asking, "How long is a piece of string?", but I thought it would be interesting to hear different views.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, I'll get to S.W.A.L.K.S. on the 3rd June!

Look forwards to any responses.

Take care of yourselves,

Wayne xx"

Each couple's preferences vary. Best any single man can do is to read their profile and only message them if he meets their preferences. We certainly would not lower our requirements for any single man. Don't know if other couples will

- Mrs. J -

"We could go into a detailed list of personal preferences but the main thing is this:

Guys that understand that meeting a couple is about pleasing both people in the couple, not simply treating the woman as a single woman with a random guy tagging along. "

- Mrs. J -

Yes that is our main issue too. The first thing we try to ascertain when looking at a profile is whether that guy is genuine interested in playing with MF couples. If a man is only verified by single women we will avoid. If in his text he talks about looking for a lady we will avoid. Despite this being a swingers site we often have a gut feeling that the majority of men would rather have one on on sex with a woman. There are other thing we look for too but those are more personal to us. Whether the man actually wants a couple is the biggy.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic