FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Male on male glory hole BJs

Male on male glory hole BJs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the ettiquette for men visiting the 'giving' side of a gloryhole? Mr is curious to try it but we can understand a man might be more than a bit miffed to know his blowjob came from another guy. Don't want to cause any offence or awkwardness.

We're visiting Xtasia this weekend, and though we've been before we haven't experienced this situation or had a sure answer about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

Been tried a club this days and on a glory hole there were 3 couples playing... and i felt several mouth around my cock... i am guessing been of males also.. but that was quite new ... i would never suck a men or play with him.. but a couple sucking me i thing is quite exiting... that make me be curious?

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Does Mr perfer not knowing or seeing who's cock he's sucking or would he get more enjoyment seeing the guy he's sucking? If he'd prefer not to see the guy I would suggest letting the guy know if that's possible. If it's not then maybe best to avoid and unhappy recipients and awkward consequences.

For me I'd prefer him seeing me and seeing him suck and lick my cock.

Tell him how good it feels and watch him as I spunk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

etiquette kinda goes out the window when you start sticking your cock through a hole in the wall. The anonymity is half the fun for me, not knowing who's on the other side

I can't comment on xtasia as I have never been, but at chams Monday nights are bi nights and there is plenty of guy on guy action in the gloryholes

I thought that the point in a glory hole is not to know or care who is sucking it? why else would you put your cock through a hole not knowing who was on the other side?

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"I thought that the point in a glory hole is not to know or care who is sucking it? why else would you put your cock through a hole not knowing who was on the other side? "
that"s why i am asking.. that makes me a bi curious?.. i would never play with a guy .. but been sucked by a couple was exiting..,

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

I don't know what the etiquette is but I'd hazard a guess that on a non-bi night, a male doing the sucking might get some abuse.

(I'm not sure why that should be the case but people can get funny about the strangest things)

I've often wondered this. I think the point is you don't know who the other side is. Chams used to be blacked out and me and miss shared one or two... so hot. I feel its not acceptable on a non bi night (Miss thinks it is!) Fine on a bi night?

I feel it kind of misses the point if they are fully lit and you can clearly see who it is on the other side and I'd be less inclined to endulge even on a bi night.

It's fine. It's totally anonymous and kinda the point. Also a cock on its own is very sexy

At Vanilla Alternative they have a Glory Hole and the rule is women ONLY on one side and the guys on the other. This is relaxed on Bi Night as both sexes can go on the 'receiving' side.

At AbFabs there is a male and female entrance and the sexes stick to their entrance, but I think also on Bi Night there it's relaxed a bit. Dreamcatcher Xx

"At Vanilla Alternative they have a Glory Hole and the rule is women ONLY on one side and the guys on the other. This is relaxed on Bi Night as both sexes can go on the 'receiving' side.

At AbFabs there is a male and female entrance and the sexes stick to their entrance, but I think also on Bi Night there it's relaxed a bit. Dreamcatcher Xx "

A couples one would be a dream

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As someone who decided to create their own gloryhole,I have to say I don't really want to know who is poking their cock thru or what they look like.

For me it's about using my imagination.As for the suckee,they too can pretend the warm mouth belongs to whoever they wish..

Otherwise the gloryhole serves little purpose, you may as well just suck their cock without walls,curtains,cereal box or whatever..

Finally,I think it's very natural for most guys to enjoy having their cock sucked..dont worry if you feel it makes you no.curious.

Have fun.

By *he horny kinkstersCouple  over a year ago

North West

It'd be interesting to see what the club owners views are on this thread.

By *abcouple11Couple  over a year ago

Truro

Look out for "bi-nights"

The whole idea is it's anonymous so if you stick you're cock through then you're up for getting sucked off! If you want it to be a woman doing the sucking then don't bother with GH's

Men should except that in 90 plus of ocasions it's going to be a male cock sucker.

The greenhouse sauna isn't far from there. They have gloryholes.

He could pop in there for an hour and fulfil the fantasy.

By *lade10000Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Basic question ... who goes on the anonymous side of a glory hole.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Basic question ... who goes on the anonymous side of a glory hole."

?? Those who want to be sexually active,in most cases the cock sucker.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Glory hole is anonymous so who cares , surely that's what they are all about ??

In theory they are anonymous. However, in many clubs they are now very well lit. With rather excessive holes... anything but anon really.

We'd like to suck cock as a couple through a gloryhole. Can you do this in xtasia?

By *hickone48 and christinaMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"What is the ettiquette for men visiting the 'giving' side of a gloryhole? Mr is curious to try it but we can understand a man might be more than a bit miffed to know his blowjob came from another guy. Don't want to cause any offence or awkwardness.

We're visiting Xtasia this weekend, and though we've been before we haven't experienced this situation or had a sure answer about it."

I don't think it matters all a guy wants his is cock sucking by any gender isn't that what a gloryhole is for

I've got a big turn on for this and to share a cock with Mrs through a GH but this is the exact reason that stops me but part of me does kind of think that if your willing to stick it through a hole then you have to expect anyone male or female.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

If you went into a booth with your wife how would anyone not know it wasn't her all along

» Add a new message to this topic