FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nice Guy - New To Scene - Does this work?

Nice Guy - New To Scene - Does this work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceGuy484 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Any tips in meeting someone (ladies or ladies within couples)? or getting to know people that might be interested?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

Go to a club be open and friendly x

Wolverhampton

Honestly I'm a bit nervous about that plus I have asked to join one but no answer from them. Was trying to see the private side first I guess then club side if I'm accepted by other users lol.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Do a forum search for 'profile advice' and read the good bits.

In particular the ones about how blanked out eyes put people off

Wolverhampton

Thanks. Does that put people off? Didn't think it would matter, got a full face pic in friends photos. I guess I could try using on profile pic see if any ladies like lol. x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You're asking if this works but I don't know what you're expecting. If you're expecting to meet women easily you will feel it doesn't work but if you're expecting to be patient, put in a bit of ground work with socials, clubs etc you will feel it might work. There are no guarantees for anybody.

Wolverhampton

Ok. Thanks.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Any tips in meeting someone (ladies or ladies within couples)? or getting to know people that might be interested?

Thanks."

Just regard this site (and any other internet site) as just another tool in your box.

Will this tool do the job on its own? You may get lucky, but probably (almost certainly) not.

If used in combination with lots of others (clubs socials Etc.) then you could have a chance.

A single guy joining a swinger site, sending out a few messages then getting lots of meets (or in most cases even just one) is the stuff of myth and legend. The real world is very different.

Wolverhampton

Thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic