FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > incredibly nervous about attending my first club

incredibly nervous about attending my first club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ourlaura OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

tidworth

im incredibly nervous about going to a club. well im laura and i would love to be able to have a envoirment where i can be myself.

im just very worried about any stigma or hate i might incur by going out in public or to a club as laura. im very new to this and have a couple of female friends who are willing to go with me and defend me if needs must.. i surpose im looking for advise and clubs to go to and avoid.

please excuse my terrible spelling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Hey

Don't be afraid, club goers are usually very welcoming, just be yourself and you will be fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We just went to our first club and can echo the other posters comment.

People there couldn't have been nicer and open. Everyone there was being who they wanted to be, how can they judge you for doing the same.

Might be worth finding a night that is TV friendly as most clubs hold special nights to cover all kinks and styles.

Do your research and you'll find something that feels right for you and having your girlfriends there will be great fun. You may find you guys are the star attraction.

Have fun OP x

tidworth

"Hey

Don't be afraid, club goers are usually very welcoming, just be yourself and you will be fine"

thank you very much xx

tidworth

awww hopefully. i really appreciate your advice thank you very much.

Chameleons in Darlaston have a bi Monday, where tv are welcome x

tidworth

"Chameleons in Darlaston have a bi Monday, where tv are welcome x"

is that in the west midlands

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

If you look up Angels club in Melksham which isnt too far from you I understand they have dedicated TV/CD events which could be good for you on your journey of discovery x

Pull yourself together.

"If you look up Angels club in Melksham which isnt too far from you I understand they have dedicated TV/CD events which could be good for you on your journey of discovery x"

Seriously tho. This is a good start point. It's where I first tried outwardly expressing what was inside me.

I'll pm. Xx

Not a 'filth' club but...

Check out Pink Punters in Milton Keynes

One of the biggest LGBT clubs in the country...

Once a month they host the "big night out".. which is a TV/TS night... always a hoot and packed... loads of people stay in the hotel over the road

Very safe environment

have fun

"Chameleons in Darlaston have a bi Monday, where tv are welcome x

is that in the west midlands"

It is x

tidworth

thank you everyone. youve all made me feel a lot more confident about going. ive made my mind up im going. its time to be me.

Any nerves you have, will soon disappear very quickly. In our experience, everyone is very open minded, friendly and accepting at lifestyle clubs.

Remix in Swindon is an anything goes night, usually the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month (their website usually lists the dates), and Vanilla Alternative have a Bi night on the first Friday of each month, great atmosphere there. We've been to both and chatted with TVs, they're made as welcome as everyone else attending.

I hope you find the perfect place for your first experience, I'm sure you'll have a great time wherever you decide to go.

V x

Try Remix in Swindon, it's set in a gay sauna and really welcoming to everyone.

Ginger

By *R GREY AND MISS REDCouple  over a year ago

WHITTLESEY

Jaydees club have been getting more and more tv ect and they always seem

To be made very welcome and fit in

The greenhouse saunas have trans nights. Darlaston, newport(Wales), and Luton. I've not been to Luton but the other two are very friendly.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"im incredibly nervous about going to a club. well im laura and i would love to be able to have a envoirment where i can be myself.

"

We were in Amesbury last weekend... might have been nice to meet for a social drink and a chat to put your mind at ease.

We've been to Remix in Swindon and it is really good.

It is an allcomers event at a very nice venue (couples, singles, gay, bi, tv, anyone).

When we went there were quite a lot of TV and that was quite normal and accepted there. We had some good chats with people like yourself who just like to have a night out where they can be themselves.

Definitely a good place to visit for you.

"im incredibly nervous about going to a club. well im laura and i would love to be able to have a envoirment where i can be myself.

im just very worried about any stigma or hate i might incur by going out in public or to a club as laura. im very new to this and have a couple of female friends who are willing to go with me and defend me if needs must.. i surpose im looking for advise and clubs to go to and avoid.

"

Can you not go with a friend.

I was nervous as hell at my 1st vist mainly because I was nervous about my body frame and was my cock big enough. (I must of gone to the toilet a thousand times before I left) but once I was in the club I felt at ease and had the best night ever and never looked back since.

tidworth

We were in Amesbury last weekend... might have been nice to meet for a social drink and a chat to put your mind at ease.

We've been to Remix in Swindon and it is really good.

It is an allcomers event at a very nice venue (couples, singles, gay, bi, tv, anyone).

When we went there were quite a lot of TV and that was quite normal and accepted there. We had some good chats with people like yourself who just like to have a night out where they can be themselves.

Definitely a good place to visit for you."

thank you and yes it would of been lovley to have a chat thank you for your advice

Here's hoping that you can find somewhere to go where people can appreciate you for who you are inside !

And whilst there see that hopefully it's not as bad as you think going to a club ! Good luck

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You would love our new Friday Midday 2 Midnight events every Friday. We are near Bedford, St Neots.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"thank you everyone. youve all made me feel a lot more confident about going. ive made my mind up im going. its time to be me. "

Good to hear, let us know how you get on

Its totally understandable to be nervous about your 1st club visit Laura.Like every new adventure in life you never know what to expect and how you will feel till you go and try it for real.

I will never forget my 1st club visit,the Tgirl host had to grab hold of me as i was physically shacking with nerves,which were soon changed to an overwhelming feeling of relaxation as i had realised all the fears i held were my own doing

By *requent_FerryersCouple  over a year ago

Norwich to Great Yarmouth

You look lovely!

Any club would be pleased to welcome you Laura!

If not, get your sweet derriere across to the East Coast and enjoy the attention that you deserve!

xxxx

"thank you everyone. youve all made me feel a lot more confident about going. ive made my mind up im going. its time to be me. "

"

In my personal experience I've found clubs really excepting and one place where you can be yourself and totally express yourself xx

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Pick a club that has a tv night hunni then you will be with other girls and admirers.

I promise you won't regret it. Once you have done a club night Leeds First Friday is a great social night out and you will make lots of new friends. The rates at the Cosmopolitan and Travelodge are cheap if you book early.

It also has the added advantage of being away from your normal life so it's easy to relax.

Let me know if you go and I'll meet up with you x

» Add a new message to this topic