FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Help

Profile Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uiet Guy 999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

Hi there can any ladies give me some assistance with my profile in order to enhance my chances of finding what Im looking for please......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi there can any ladies give me some assistance with my profile in order to enhance my chances of finding what Im looking for please......"
add some public pics Lise the disclaimer and add some profile text. Look up previously posted threads that have given profile advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add public pics. Write a decent interesting profile,(although the fact that your attached already,will go against you with some people) so no matter what you write, it won't make any difference. But remain honest, people don't like being lied too.

Set an age range..99 really? Make an effort.

Poppy

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Bland generic profile blurb, silhouette avatar and no public pics are where you need to change things OP - do a forum search for profile advice and use one of the man threads giving it for some pointers

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I was going to offer some advice but as the OP hasn't returned to his thread or taken up any of the advice already given I won't waste my time.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

You don’t have any public pictures or even an avatar which is a red flag for us

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

Put photos of a fit black man with a 12 inch cock and tell the world you love big women.

Well since OP hasnt used the advice... can I jump on this thread and ask for brutal critique of my own?

P.S. the profile pic is only for today as part of a thread on here lol... i dont normally rock out with the cock out

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Well since OP hasnt used the advice... can I jump on this thread and ask for brutal critique of my own?

P.S. the profile pic is only for today as part of a thread on here lol... i dont normally rock out with the cock out

"

May I politely suggest you begin your own thread, rather than hijacking this one.

"Well since OP hasnt used the advice... can I jump on this thread and ask for brutal critique of my own?

"

Same advice. Go look at the many, many previous threads, filled with advice, about this very subject.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Tells me everything I need to know.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Would someone please advise me how to tone mine down just getting too many horny women messaging me lol

By *uiet Guy 999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bathgate

Thanks everyone

» Add a new message to this topic