FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help me out

Help me out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you guys be so kind as to go through my profile and advise me on what i am missing in terms of what you look for in a profile.

I really need some help as it seems like nobody wants to meet.

All recommendations welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm surprised the ladies arent flocking to your door

By *uicy72Woman  over a year ago

North Colchester

Not read your profile but I think you need more public pics !!

Not cocks.........

just add some teasing pics u be fine

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

In all honesty it's nice to see that a youngster has put some effort in to their profile, but there is still a bit of tidying up you could do.

Unfortunately some people on here will decline your offer to meet simply because of your age. But there are plenty of others that won't, so look for them. Use the search facility, and tick the litle box that says 'I must match their age requirements too'.

To improve your profile I'd suggest proof reading it. There are several spelling mistakes, that do detract from the overall impression.

Remove the line accussing someone of being a timewaster. There is no need to have it there and is a poor reflection on you.

You say in your text that you have no age range, and that's fine. However, would you seriously want to have sex with someone in their nineties? Your preferences suggest you do.

Improve your pictures. You only have one and it doesn't make a great impression to be honest. Face pics are always good, but if you don't want to post face pics then certainly add a few more pics that give some indication as to why people should want to meet with you. Most ladies like to see a torso shot, or something of that nature.

Have a read of any of the other profile advice threads and you will see generic tips from a range of people that may also assist you.

Offline: Attend clubs or socials.

Good luck out there

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP I quite like your profile text. It makes a change to see a guy who has actually thought about what he wants and put it in his profile.

I would definitely suggest more photos.

Being a younger person may hamper you a little. Also the bdsm may put some off and you might be better off looking for this on a fetish site.

As a single man you will need copious amounts of patience and a thick skin on fab. It will help you if you can go to organised socials.

Stick around on the forums too. Join in and have a laugh with the rest of us. Although only a small percentage of fab users come on the forums and chat rooms it can be a great way to get yourself known.

Dom/sub puts us off instantly but it won’t others and of course your age and you can’t do anything about that

» Add a new message to this topic