FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not all about the BBC

Not all about the BBC

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

So I know a lot of profiles on here state that they are looking for BBC only or are only looking to play with black men.

I am very much the opposite. I'm an Asian/Oriental/Filipino woman interested in White/Caucasian men.

Now I state this on my profile and still get lots of messages from men who do not fit my preference. Most of the time I just delete and block if they repeatedly send a message. But today I've messaged a handful to tell them to read my profile properly, with which they reply with something along the lines of "once you go black, blah blah"...

I have played with black men before and I did go back. Just not my preference...

How do I convey this on my profile without sounding angry or annoyed about it? I have updated it recently.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I know a lot of profiles on here state that they are looking for BBC only or are only looking to play with black men.

I am very much the opposite. I'm an Asian/Oriental/Filipino woman interested in White/Caucasian men.

Now I state this on my profile and still get lots of messages from men who do not fit my preference. Most of the time I just delete and block if they repeatedly send a message. But today I've messaged a handful to tell them to read my profile properly, with which they reply with something along the lines of "once you go black, blah blah"...

I have played with black men before and I did go back. Just not my preference...

How do I convey this on my profile without sounding angry or annoyed about it? I have updated it recently.

"

You say it perfectly clearly already in your profile, people just don't read it or choose to ignore it. As frustrating as it is, there's very little you can do to change this.

Good luck.

Poppy

There's nothing you can do. It sounds like the jaded approach, but you can't controller the behaviour of people who don't care how they're perceived.

The amount of people on here who act like gods and goddesses, saying they only want hot as fuck, in shape, big/small partners, and act like theyre standards basically remove anybody except for celebrity types, yes still get messages from the Timmy mallet looking people, tells you all you need to know about who's reading.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"So I know a lot of profiles on here state that they are looking for BBC only or are only looking to play with black men.

"

Just read your profile. You couldnt be any clearer.

My profile states i'm straight yet i still receive tons of messages from Gay/Bi men.

Best way to deal with it is ignore it and move on. Block them if they become persistent.

It's annoying..happens to all of us.

It seems your profile attracting a challenge to black guys to see if they can change your mind.

Your profile is very clear you dont want bbc/and or blackguys

As said before,you are doing all you can to make it clear. Shame these guys dont respect your preference. Dont waste your time with them....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We recently updated our profile in an attempt to stop people from wasting their own time messaging us. It hasn't worked to the extent we hoped.

Its probably less annoying to just delete and block messages from people who haven't read your profile. It isn't rude, they haven't respected your wishes after all.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I think you've put it clearly, politely and firmly. As others have said, you can do no more and have my sympathy.

I'm clearly outside your age range - end of. No amount of pleading, boasting, berating your choices will change that. Others who don't meet your criteria should likewise just move on.

People who don't get the message will I'm afraid, always exist amongst us, until come the revolution when I intend to have them all sent to the Isle of Wight and the phone cable between there and the mainland cut.

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Why don't you simply block em ....you owe no one an explanation really .

"It seems your profile attracting a challenge to black guys to see if they can change your mind.

As said before,you are doing all you can to make it clear. Shame these guys dont respect your preference. Dont waste your time with them.... "

This is the second/third thread she has made about this topic. Believe me that there will be another. One I remembered seemed to be rather incredulous about the fact that women on here were attracted to black men/the cuckolding aspect of it. Its as if she took personal issue to the fact that not everyone here was purely after caucasian men like she was.

I have noticed this among some east asian women...not all by any means. But a vocal contingent are really a bit...strange about their obsession with white men. All you need to do is Google it to see I am not alone in thinking it.

I swear this site is full of oddballs. Its also amusing when people think that certain forum users dont remember their dubious posting habits.

[Removed by poster at 30/09/17 11:08:15]

London

"It seems your profile attracting a challenge to black guys to see if they can change your mind.

As said before,you are doing all you can to make it clear. Shame these guys dont respect your preference. Dont waste your time with them....

This is the second/third thread she has made about this topic. Believe me that there will be another. One I remembered seemed to be rather incredulous about the fact that women on here were attracted to black men/the cuckolding aspect of it. Its as if she took personal issue to the fact that not everyone here was purely after caucasian men like she was.

I have noticed this among some east asian women...not all by any means. But a vocal contingent are really a bit...strange about their obsession with white men. All you need to do is Google it to see I am not alone in thinking it.

I swear this site is full of oddballs. Its also amusing when people think that certain forum users dont remember their dubious posting habits. "

This actually isn't my second/third thread about this. But I do know that I have you blocked and yet you seem to like posting on anything I post

I don't bother putting my preference on my profile but one look at my verifications might give a hint. All those that don't fit my preferences don't get a reply so I don't have to explain my preferences or reasons to anyone. It makes my life much easier.

[Removed by poster at 30/09/17 11:29:14]

Sanderstead

Iv def seen this thread before thats why I said why doesn't she just simply block em, everyone has their own preferences. .....simply just block em if they don't read profiles. ...simple x

I swear this site is full of oddballs. Its also amusing when people think that certain forum users dont remember their dubious posting habits.

This actually isn't my second/third thread about this. But I do know that I have you blocked and yet you seem to like posting on anything I post "

No. The green arrow next to my username would make that apparent that no one is e-stalking you. As stated, this is not the first time you have broached this topic. And as said, probably wont be the last. I mean, just look at your OP...you tried black and went back? You do know there are plenty of swingers who play with black men and have white long term partners? Have had black exes? "Once you go black, you never go back" is nothing more than a attempt at humor...you seem to take it seriously. And I think that stems from some kind of discontent due to the thing I mentioned. I mean, you say in the same sentence that black men are not your preference and yet you also claim you have played with them before...lol something does not quite add up there

Now, my next statement will be kinda controversial. But I think certain people put white people on a pedestal so when they see these same white people actively playing with other races it irks them. Kinda sad really. And I think that applies to you. Most definitely.

"Iv def seen this thread before thats why I said why doesn't she just simply block em, everyone has their own preferences. .....simply just block em if they don't read profiles. ...simple x"

LOL lets be honest, this thread is not merely about complaining about the myriad of hopeless men on here who dont read profile and think with their dicks. She knows it and we know it. It'll be fun playing the charade for a while though

London

This actually isn't my second/third thread about this. But I do know that I have you blocked and yet you seem to like posting on anything I post

No. The green arrow next to my username would make that apparent that no one is e-stalking you. As stated, this is not the first time you have broached this topic. And as said, probably wont be the last. I mean, just look at your OP...you tried black and went back? You do know there are plenty of swingers who play with black men and have white long term partners? Have had black exes? "Once you go black, you never go back" is nothing more than a attempt at humor...you seem to take it seriously. And I think that stems from some kind of discontent due to the thing I mentioned. I mean, you say in the same sentence that black men are not your preference and yet you also claim you have played with them before...lol something does not quite add up there

Now, my next statement will be kinda controversial. But I think certain people put white people on a pedestal so when they see these same white people actively playing with other races it irks them. Kinda sad really. And I think that applies to you. Most definitely. "

I'm Asian, so why would it irk me if white people played with other people of different races??

Think you're just saying stuff now to bully me...

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I've seen this thread before from the OP too. If I read a profile and it says no black guys I block them instead. Easier that way.

Now, my next statement will be kinda controversial. But I think certain people put white people on a pedestal so when they see these same white people actively playing with other races it irks them. Kinda sad really. And I think that applies to you. Most definitely.

I'm Asian, so why would it irk me if white people played with other people of different races??

Think you're just saying stuff now to bully me... "

Observation is not bullying and its the reason I said. Preferences are understandable...I see plenty of profiles which say "no blacks". I may not like it, but its a good way to eliminate and move on. Even better, some say "no offense but we prefer white men" which is them both facilitating the process of elimination and being polite in the process. But, as many other posters here have stated, its not merely a preference but some kind of attempt at statement making.

You dont have any preference for black men? Cool. But why the need to stress about your caucasian preference in multiple threads? Or the need to tell us that you have (apparently) played with black men before only to return to white? Or the need to note the fact that there are those on here who opt for BBC? There are plenty of white men on the scene who are doing just fine, they dont need your sympathy.

As said, I think you really need to ask yourself why the fact that other people having a preference for BBC bothers you so much. There are definitely some internal issues you need to start working on and perhaps partake in some racial self esteem building too.

"

I suppose I just wouldnt be interested in being pigeonholed based on my race..either by myself or others, hence I never state I'm this or that, and I dont actively look for people who do.

London

Observation is not bullying and its the reason I said. Preferences are understandable...I see plenty of profiles which say "no blacks". I may not like it, but its a good way to eliminate and move on. Even better, some say "no offense but we prefer white men" which is them both facilitating the process of elimination and being polite in the process. But, as many other posters here have stated, its not merely a preference but some kind of attempt at statement making.

You dont have any preference for black men? Cool. But why the need to stress about your caucasian preference in multiple threads? Or the need to tell us that you have (apparently) played with black men before only to return to white? Or the need to note the fact that there are those on here who opt for BBC? There are plenty of white men on the scene who are doing just fine, they dont need your sympathy.

As said, I think you really need to ask yourself why the fact that other people having a preference for BBC bothers you so much. There are definitely some internal issues you need to start working on and perhaps partake in some racial self esteem building too. "

I have not said that peoples preference for BBC bothers me

So do stop trying to analyse me. If there is nothing constructive to give to this post... Then don't post

As said, I think you really need to ask yourself why the fact that other people having a preference for BBC bothers you so much. There are definitely some internal issues you need to start working on and perhaps partake in some racial self esteem building too.

I have not said that peoples preference for BBC bothers me

So do stop trying to analyse me. If there is nothing constructive to give to this post... Then don't post "

yeah, but this is an open forum. Its kinda for everyone to post what they feel like posting.

And no you definitely have not said other peoples preferences bother you. But, as many other posters seem to be noticing, your actions do heavily imply it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you post on the forum anyone can answer, even if you have them blocked or they have you blocked.

Having said that you are obviously annoyed with each other so mabyb avoid each others posts

I'm similar in that I just am not attracted to most oriental women. I have tried it amidst all the hype but it didn't live up to it. I prefer to just state who I am interested in. Your profile seems clear enough, I would just continue to block and delete messages from people who don't read or care about your expressed preferences. Why did you decide to message instead?

Now, there is another interesting aspect to your post. You do come off as "Hey everyone, look at me! Loads of Black men want me and I don't want them! How ever do I deal with the barrage of all the black guys who think they're hot shit and think BBC is hot shit and keep messaging me even after I've told them no, etc." How many guys have done this? Also, 'Black' and 'BBC' are not interchangeable descriptors. Reducing black men to a black penis does come off as a tad objectifying and dehumanising.

"If you post on the forum anyone can answer, even if you have them blocked or they have you blocked.

Having said that you are obviously annoyed with each other so mabyb avoid each others posts "

LOL OP is not annoying me. But she claims that black guys are bothering her yet her thread is titled "its not all about the BBC"...not sure how those things are even remotely related.

Im not interested in bbc i much prefer c4

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If you post on the forum anyone can answer, even if you have them blocked or they have you blocked.

Having said that you are obviously annoyed with each other so mabyb avoid each others posts

LOL OP is not annoying me. But she claims that black guys are bothering her yet her thread is titled "its not all about the BBC"...not sure how those things are even remotely related. "

OK

Take the hint, she doesn't want to converse with you

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

LOL OP is not annoying me. But she claims that black guys are bothering her yet her thread is titled "its not all about the BBC"...not sure how those things are even remotely related. "

maybe she blocked you after the "slapping the shit out of women" comment you made in one of your other threads (see... other people can play the green arrow game as well) I know I almost did.....

I am a great advocate of just telling people what i do want, as oppose to telling people what i don't... just because it focuses energies on the positives....

if people want to try and change my mind when it is never going to be changed, thats then wasting their time, not mine!

I get people who don't accommodate messaging me. I politely say no thanks, if I'm definitely not interested, or I say sorry, I'm looking for men who can accommodate, as some men do even though their profile says can't accommodate.

It doesn't take long to say no thank you.

Shame I'm outside your age range as I'm 6,5 and from Yorkshire hahaha,if idiots can't understand a simple message then read and ignore them or block them

LOL OP is not annoying me. But she claims that black guys are bothering her yet her thread is titled "its not all about the BBC"...not sure how those things are even remotely related.

OK

"

I dont want to converse with her either. Just call out the rubbish she is posting. And I dont need some forum lowlife which hints I should and should not be taking. You're not the moderator.

Newcastle and Gateshead

OK

I dont want to converse with her either. Just call out the rubbish she is posting. And I dont need some forum lowlife which hints I should and should not be taking. You're not the moderator. "

ahem.... spoiler alert.... she actually IS one of the moderators...

I know this type, she's out to portray black men as less civilised than white men. Her post does not seem to match with the title and there is clearly a very aggressive and demeaning tone to her words yet anything you say or do she will spin it around to call you things like "aggressive". She says that she "went black and DID go back" which would imply that either she is talking about one black man which would make her a racist or she was sleeping with many black men which contradicts her claimed lack of attraction for them. She's obviously struggling with having fulfilled a fantasy of getting nailed by black men and feels embarrassed and angry about it possibly due to her cultural upbringing that presents a conflict of identity. I've seen it before. She deeply resents having succumbed to her raging desire for black men and the only thing to counter it is an equally raging hatred for them at the opposite end of the spectrum. Only, she ruins her resolve by watching interracial porn and wanks over black men in secret. It's also highly possible that she feels entitled to the same status white women enjoy with black men and as an oriental woman who would like to pass as white due to being lilly white, resents that black men just don't see her that way. Overall, I agree there's something uncanny about her style.

OK

I dont want to converse with her either. Just call out the rubbish she is posting. And I dont need some forum lowlife which hints I should and should not be taking. You're not the moderator. "

Oh dear...you must not read many forum posts that rugby closes down due to idiocy...your 'lowlife' comment may be included as such.

By *infulSandyCouple  over a year ago

London

OK

I dont want to converse with her either. Just call out the rubbish she is posting. And I dont need some forum lowlife which hints I should and should not be taking. You're not the moderator.

ahem.... spoiler alert.... she actually IS one of the moderators..."

Oh wow this thread is more entertaining than watching Netflix

I know this type, she's out to portray black men as less civilised than white men. Her post does not seem to match with the title and there is clearly a very aggressive and demeaning tone to her words yet anything you say or do she will spin it around to call you things like "aggressive". She says that she "went black and DID go back" which would imply that either she is talking about one black man which would make her a racist or she was sleeping with many black men which contradicts her claimed lack of attraction for them. She's obviously struggling with having fulfilled a fantasy of getting nailed by black men and feels embarrassed and angry about it possibly due to her cultural upbringing that presents a conflict of identity. I've seen it before. She deeply resents having succumbed to her raging desire for black men and the only thing to counter it is an equally raging hatred for them at the opposite end of the spectrum. Only, she ruins her resolve by watching interracial porn and wanks over black men in secret. It's also highly possible that she feels entitled to the same status white women enjoy with black men and as an oriental woman who would like to pass as white due to being lilly white, resents that black men just don't see her that way. Overall, I agree there's something uncanny about her style. "

Exactly.

And this Fabio guy is pretty much cosigning this nonsense. When I tell you that there are some black men in the swinging world who lose all self respect when they see the possibility of sex arise.

OK

Oh dear...you must not read many forum posts that rugby closes down due to idiocy...your 'lowlife' comment may be included as such."

Fair enough. But he/she seems to pick and choose which threads are silly rather peculiarly. Seems to take more issue with me than the OP who seems to have a thing against certain racial groups. Hmmm...

OK

Oh dear...you must not read many forum posts that rugby closes down due to idiocy...your 'lowlife' comment may be included as such.

Fair enough. But he/she seems to pick and choose which threads are silly rather peculiarly. Seems to take more issue with me than the OP who seems to have a thing against certain racial groups. Hmmm..."

if ever there was a validation for that phrase 'playing the race card'..I think I've just seen it.

Your tone has been incredibly aggressive..fair enough I might not sit with the OP's post/thoughts/preference as I'm a mixed race guy...but I know how to engage without sounding a little too aggressive.

I know this type, she's out to portray black men as less civilised than white men. Her post does not seem to match with the title and there is clearly a very aggressive and demeaning tone to her words yet anything you say or do she will spin it around to call you things like "aggressive". She says that she "went black and DID go back" which would imply that either she is talking about one black man which would make her a racist or she was sleeping with many black men which contradicts her claimed lack of attraction for them. She's obviously struggling with having fulfilled a fantasy of getting nailed by black men and feels embarrassed and angry about it possibly due to her cultural upbringing that presents a conflict of identity. I've seen it before. She deeply resents having succumbed to her raging desire for black men and the only thing to counter it is an equally raging hatred for them at the opposite end of the spectrum. Only, she ruins her resolve by watching interracial porn and wanks over black men in secret. It's also highly possible that she feels entitled to the same status white women enjoy with black men and as an oriental woman who would like to pass as white due to being lilly white, resents that black men just don't see her that way. Overall, I agree there's something uncanny about her style.

Exactly.

And this Fabio guy is pretty much cosigning this nonsense. When I tell you that there are some black men in the swinging world who lose all self respect when they see the possibility of sex arise. "

Do you think that may be you, on occasion?

Exactly.

And this Fabio guy is pretty much cosigning this nonsense. When I tell you that there are some black men in the swinging world who lose all self respect when they see the possibility of sex arise. "

hahaha...and you certainly dont know _abio..regarding a black guy with no self respect fawning for sex with someone who she or he wouldnt be interested in!

"I'm similar in that I just am not attracted to most oriental women. I have tried it amidst all the hype but it didn't live up to it. I prefer to just state who I am interested in. Your profile seems clear enough, I would just continue to block and delete messages from people who don't read or care about your expressed preferences. Why did you decide to message instead?

Now, there is another interesting aspect to your post. You do come off as "Hey everyone, look at me! Loads of Black men want me and I don't want them! How ever do I deal with the barrage of all the black guys who think they're hot shit and think BBC is hot shit and keep messaging me even after I've told them no, etc." How many guys have done this? Also, 'Black' and 'BBC' are not interchangeable descriptors. Reducing black men to a black penis does come off as a tad objectifying and dehumanising. "

to be fair there are a lot of black guys on here who use a BBC as there usp. I am not saying it is all black male fabbers do, but I bet it is over 60%.

We could not care if a penis is black, white or shades of. or if it is huge average or found on a church mouse, if the person that controls it is a

Bellend then we won't be playing. If they are polite respectful and stimulate our mind as much as our loins then by all means come and join in.

OK

ahem.... spoiler alert.... she actually IS one of the moderators..."

"I'm similar in that I just am not attracted to most oriental women. I have tried it amidst all the hype but it didn't live up to it. I prefer to just state who I am interested in. Your profile seems clear enough, I would just continue to block and delete messages from people who don't read or care about your expressed preferences. Why did you decide to message instead?

Now, there is another interesting aspect to your post. You do come off as "Hey everyone, look at me! Loads of Black men want me and I don't want them! How ever do I deal with the barrage of all the black guys who think they're hot shit and think BBC is hot shit and keep messaging me even after I've told them no, etc." How many guys have done this? Also, 'Black' and 'BBC' are not interchangeable descriptors. Reducing black men to a black penis does come off as a tad objectifying and dehumanising. to be fair there are a lot of black guys on here who use a BBC as there usp. I am not saying it is all black male fabbers do, but I bet it is over 60%.

We could not care if a penis is black, white or shades of. or if it is huge average or found on a church mouse, if the person that controls it is a

Bellend then we won't be playing. If they are polite respectful and stimulate our mind as much as our loins then by all means come and join in."

I've been messaged by lots of men with either BBC on their profile or asking if I want a BBC. Some I met, some I didn't. For some it is all about the BBC.

Exactly.

And this Fabio guy is pretty much cosigning this nonsense. When I tell you that there are some black men in the swinging world who lose all self respect when they see the possibility of sex arise.

hahaha...and you certainly dont know _abio..regarding a black guy with no self respect fawning for sex with someone who she or he wouldnt be interested in!"

Do you know Fabio? Its post like these that make it rather apparent that there is a clique here. And "playing the race card"?? Really? In a thread which someone expressely created to complain about black men? And I am playing the race card? Lemme guess, you're not remotely mixed with anything black but thing saying that will lend credence to your argument. Why not just say "I have black friends!!" like most of the socially inept types do?

Lol hey 'TheSuperFreak'.. do you think that when she fucked her first white man that she considered herself "going white"? It just exposes the fact that going with black men went completely against some rules she was raised upon which required her to "go" black. I know I never had to "go white" because people are people. I don't have to "go" any race. It may be my first time or I may be with a different culture for the first time but it definitely isn't some groundshifting event like gender reassignment or going to the darkside lol. I'm not saying we don't have fetishes about the exotic and unfamiliar, but it's not an identity shift. To racists though, it would be, BIG TIME! and don't for a second be so naive as to think racists don't/won't fuck the race they hate. It goes hand in hand with sexual objectification hence the emphasis on the black man as little more than a black penis.

Exactly.

I don't know Fabio but having read many of his forum comments I doubt there is any guy on here less likely to roll over on his principles for the possibility of a fuck...

Exactly.

hahaha...and you certainly dont know _abio..regarding a black guy with no self respect fawning for sex with someone who she or he wouldnt be interested in!

Do you know Fabio? Its post like these that make it rather apparent that there is a clique here. And "playing the race card"?? Really? In a thread which someone expressely created to complain about black men? And I am playing the race card? Lemme guess, you're not remotely mixed with anything black but thing saying that will lend credence to your argument. Why not just say "I have black friends!!" like most of the socially inept types do? "

yes I know _abio, I've been on the site for a good 10 years, I have met him briefly socially I remember.

and yes, My mother is belizian, I was born in belize.I'm Afro-Caribbean/Scottish.

next question...

Exactly.

Do you know Fabio? Its post like these that make it rather apparent that there is a clique here. And "playing the race card"?? Really? In a thread which someone expressely created to complain about black men? And I am playing the race card? Lemme guess, you're not remotely mixed with anything black but thing saying that will lend credence to your argument. Why not just say "I have black friends!!" like most of the socially inept types do? "

Jesus. How many times can a guy put his foot on his mouth in one post

Exactly.

Do you know Fabio? Its post like these that make it rather apparent that there is a clique here. And "playing the race card"?? Really? In a thread which someone expressely created to complain about black men? And I am playing the race card? Lemme guess, you're not remotely mixed with anything black but thing saying that will lend credence to your argument. Why not just say "I have black friends!!" like most of the socially inept types do?

Jesus. How many times can a guy put his foot on his mouth in one post "

pmsl

Newcastle and Gateshead

thank you guys... but i don't need anyone to be fighting my conversations.. trust me, big enough and ugly enough!

this thing about "BBC" is that in effect its a self fulfilling prophacy...and I don't think you are in a position to lecture anyone else about their views of race if you are using a racial stereotype yourself...

and i think thats where people who use "BBC" get mad, they are willing to use it for the positives and gain an advantage... but really... really don't like it is someone then calls them out like paddy said "for playing the race card!"

it aint going away and will never go away because too many people are willing to trade off it to get their legover, and some are willing to sacrifice "some" of their self esteem (notice i said "some" rather than "all") to do it, and it is something they feel comfortable doing...

I don't! many don't! and i am glad that number has gotten larger the longer i have been here.....

all that we can say to people and try to point out to the people who what that subsection is that the language that they use can TURN OFF as many of their target market as it will turn on.... and if that makes people think that that is the only way hearts and minds will be changed.....

"Lol hey 'TheSuperFreak'.. do you think that when she fucked her first white man that she considered herself "going white"? It just exposes the fact that going with black men went completely against some rules she was raised upon which required her to "go" black. I know I never had to "go white" because people are people. I don't have to "go" any race. It may be my first time or I may be with a different culture for the first time but it definitely isn't some groundshifting event like gender reassignment or going to the darkside lol. I'm not saying we don't have fetishes about the exotic and unfamiliar, but it's not an identity shift. To racists though, it would be, BIG TIME! and don't for a second be so naive as to think racists don't/won't fuck the race they hate. It goes hand in hand with sexual objectification hence the emphasis on the black man as little more than a black penis. "

As stated, she is likely been socialized to believe black men are a big no no...this is especially common in many ethnic communities contrary to the belief of many. I think what is intriguing is likely the fact that she may still have no come to terms with any kind of innate attraction to black men (for now at least) but most certainly wants to police the attraction others may have. I have seen this before from some other guys when they ask questions like "why do you like BBC??" or "its not only black men who have huge willies!!!" (as if a big dick is the be all and end all of sexual gratification) because attraction to black men from others still irks them and betrays the views held by the parents which are often very white/ethnocentric.

Whats annoying me now though is not so much the OP but the people who come in to yell the typical aspersions like "playing the race card" or "having a chip on your shoulder". What bitters me deeply is when other weakminded black people cosigning them...especially considering many of these people would have heard the exact same statements before (as have you I suspect) when they dont "fall into line" so to speak.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Exactly.

I don't know Fabio but having read many of his forum comments I doubt there is any guy on here less likely to roll over on his principles for the possibility of a fuck... "

I agree. Jeez, why fall out guys. Enough of you have posted to say that OP is a repeat poster on the subject. That doesn't green arrow from what I can make out, so the threads must have been removed.

She has a preference, it's on her profile, let her get on with it. There's enough people on the scene for everyone, even chubby middle aged white women.

And to the OP, if you are making repeat threads on the same issue, it grates on some people. That goes for anyone continually repeating any topic. Looks like you've been called out by several guys on this.

"Lol hey 'TheSuperFreak'.. do you think that when she fucked her first white man that she considered herself "going white"? It just exposes the fact that going with black men went completely against some rules she was raised upon which required her to "go" black. I know I never had to "go white" because people are people. I don't have to "go" any race. It may be my first time or I may be with a different culture for the first time but it definitely isn't some groundshifting event like gender reassignment or going to the darkside lol. I'm not saying we don't have fetishes about the exotic and unfamiliar, but it's not an identity shift. To racists though, it would be, BIG TIME! and don't for a second be so naive as to think racists don't/won't fuck the race they hate. It goes hand in hand with sexual objectification hence the emphasis on the black man as little more than a black penis.

As stated, she is likely been socialized to believe black men are a big no no...this is especially common in many ethnic communities contrary to the belief of many. I think what is intriguing is likely the fact that she may still have no come to terms with any kind of innate attraction to black men (for now at least) but most certainly wants to police the attraction others may have. I have seen this before from some other guys when they ask questions like "why do you like BBC??" or "its not only black men who have huge willies!!!" (as if a big dick is the be all and end all of sexual gratification) because attraction to black men from others still irks them and betrays the views held by the parents which are often very white/ethnocentric.

Whats annoying me now though is not so much the OP but the people who come in to yell the typical aspersions like "playing the race card" or "having a chip on your shoulder". What bitters me deeply is when other weakminded black people cosigning them...especially considering many of these people would have heard the exact same statements before (as have you I suspect) when they dont "fall into line" so to speak. "

Yeah but be honest...EVERYONE annoys you

Exactly.

Jesus. How many times can a guy put his foot on his mouth in one post pmsl"

First he tells a poster she isn't a moderator. But actually she is. Then tells a guy he probably knows nothing about black. Presumably without looking at his pics... I am just waiting for the next epic fail. Takes a special kind of idiot to turn such a serious thread into a comedy fest haha

Sanderstead

Simple. ....and move on x....life goes on x

"thank you guys... but i don't need anyone to be fighting my conversations.. trust me, big enough and ugly enough! "

But I wanna be a white knight lol

Exactly.

I don't know Fabio but having read many of his forum comments I doubt there is any guy on here less likely to roll over on his principles for the possibility of a fuck...

I agree. Jeez, why fall out guys. Enough of you have posted to say that OP is a repeat poster on the subject. That doesn't green arrow from what I can make out, so the threads must have been removed.

She has a preference, it's on her profile, let her get on with it. There's enough people on the scene for everyone, even chubby middle aged white women.

And to the OP, if you are making repeat threads on the same issue, it grates on some people. That goes for anyone continually repeating any topic. Looks like you've been called out by several guys on this. "

I do notice you tend to be one of the more balanced posters. But you made the point pretty succinctly. No one has issue with OPs preference, I dont think many black guys here will deny people use BBC as a crutch. Hell, I have the BBC terminology myself on my profile.

But people are being intentionally obtuse. As you have noticed, people can see OP makes this thread repeatedly and has now seem to have conveniently slinked away when it has gotten called out. Thats what people are taking issue with. Not her preference, but the fact that (judging by her posting history, profile and the very title of this thread) seems to be more on an incendiary trolling exercise than having serious desire for discussion. People come in here and try to stifle critique because, as many mentioned, there is a clique on this board that band together to defend each others foolish and sycophantic posting habits. Either that or they're just completely racially unaware.

"Lol hey 'TheSuperFreak'.. do you think that when she fucked her first white man that she considered herself "going white"? It just exposes the fact that going with black men went completely against some rules she was raised upon which required her to "go" black. I know I never had to "go white" because people are people. I don't have to "go" any race. It may be my first time or I may be with a different culture for the first time but it definitely isn't some groundshifting event like gender reassignment or going to the darkside lol. I'm not saying we don't have fetishes about the exotic and unfamiliar, but it's not an identity shift. To racists though, it would be, BIG TIME! and don't for a second be so naive as to think racists don't/won't fuck the race they hate. It goes hand in hand with sexual objectification hence the emphasis on the black man as little more than a black penis.

Whats annoying me now though is not so much the OP but the people who come in to yell the typical aspersions like "playing the race card" or "having a chip on your shoulder". What bitters me deeply is when other weakminded black people cosigning them...especially considering many of these people would have heard the exact same statements before (as have you I suspect) when they dont "fall into line" so to speak. "

you need to grow up chill out and stop over analysing everything

Now, there is another interesting aspect to your post. You do come off as "Hey everyone, look at me! Loads of Black men want me and I don't want them! How ever do I deal with the barrage of all the black guys who think they're hot shit and think BBC is hot shit and keep messaging me even after I've told them no, etc." How many guys have done this? Also, 'Black' and 'BBC' are not interchangeable descriptors. Reducing black men to a black penis does come off as a tad objectifying and dehumanising. to be fair there are a lot of black guys on here who use a BBC as there usp. I am not saying it is all black male fabbers do, but I bet it is over 60%.

Bellend then we won't be playing. If they are polite respectful and stimulate our mind as much as our loins then by all means come and join in."

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point.

Whats annoying me now though is not so much the OP but the people who come in to yell the typical aspersions like "playing the race card" or "having a chip on your shoulder". What bitters me deeply is when other weakminded black people cosigning them...especially considering many of these people would have heard the exact same statements before (as have you I suspect) when they dont "fall into line" so to speak. you need to grow up chill out and stop over analysing everything"

I can over-analyse what I like. And this coming from the person who legit thought saying "I thought u were attractive but u said something I didnt like!!" could count as valid contribution.

Bellend then we won't be playing. If they are polite respectful and stimulate our mind as much as our loins then by all means come and join in.

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. "

I don't get why the colour and size of your cock should be people's usp. It's not like we are going to have a conversation with it afterwards, the person it is attached to is much more important

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. "

And the absence of BBC on profiles is well noted and applauded . My reply back to that is I must be a TWC

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point.

And the absence of BBC on profiles is well noted and applauded . My reply back to that is I must be a TWC

"

What's a TWC haha

"

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?"

because your a male and if people look at your pics they can see your black. Why do you need to advertise what is blindingly obvious

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. I don't get why the colour and size of your cock should be people's usp. It's not like we are going to have a conversation with it afterwards, the person it is attached to is much more important"

Haha exactly!

It's for fetishers but has spiralled into an identity I think. It's like "redhead" or "brunette" or "bearded" or "BBW". There's nothing wrong with BBC, I don't mind at all when people contact me and that's their fantasy, last thing I'd want is people to get weary about the term, it's just that it's not a substitute for "black man". It gets sticky when someone who says they're not interested in black men start taking about BBC. For example, what if I said in not attracted to white women at all and then started going in about Redheads and how is not all about Redheads... it's a bit elusive and slightly disingenuously pronounced in my humble opinion. This thread is hilarious!

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?because your a male and if people look at your pics they can see your black. Why do you need to advertise what is blindingly obvious"

Because they want to. As said, who the fuck are you to tell people what is and is not appropriate? I see BBWs state that their size in their profile too. I see some white guys go with the BBW moniker. I see gym guys go with the "shredded/gym fit" moniker too. Is that wrong of them because its "blindingly obvious"?? Not only are u not attractive but u have a massive entitlement too. Thinking you can around telling people what they can and cannot state in their profiles.

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?because your a male and if people look at your pics they can see your black. Why do you need to advertise what is blindingly obvious"

BBCkeenfucktographer2016 or keenfucktographer2016BBC...have a nice ring to them.. it might've made superfreak not claim I had no black in me

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. I don't get why the colour and size of your cock should be people's usp. It's not like we are going to have a conversation with it afterwards, the person it is attached to is much more important

Haha exactly!

It's for fetishers but has spiralled into an identity I think. It's like "redhead" or "brunette" or "bearded" or "BBW". There's nothing wrong with BBC, I don't mind at all when people contact me and that's their fantasy, last thing I'd want is people to get weary about the term, it's just that it's not a substitute for "black man". It gets sticky when someone who says they're not interested in black men start taking about BBC. For example, what if I said in not attracted to white women at all and then started going in about Redheads and how is not all about Redheads... it's a bit elusive and slightly disingenuously pronounced in my humble opinion. This thread is hilarious! "

Exactly. Like marching into a BBW thread and calling all BBWs fat. Why do it? Unless you have some kind of issue...worse still it makes me think u be closeted lol

Again, seeing that someone is black does not = BBC BBC is a type of black man who identifies as such just like Redhead or Blonde for white women or men. This is kinda important to understand. There's absolutely nothing wrong with BBC just like we don't have a problem with BBW, BWC, DD, FF, etc.

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?because your a male and if people look at your pics they can see your black. Why do you need to advertise what is blindingly obvious

Again, seeing that someone is black does not = BBC BBC is a type of black man who identifies as such just like Redhead or Blonde for white women or men. This is kinda important to understand. There's absolutely nothing wrong with BBC just like we don't have a problem with BBW, BWC, DD, FF, etc. "

Uh huh. Good point.

Why should it even be applauded. Many here defend those who write "no blacks/asians" on their profile as preference so why cant blacks have BBC as marketing?because your a male and if people look at your pics they can see your black. Why do you need to advertise what is blindingly obvious

BBCkeenfucktographer2016 or keenfucktographer2016BBC...have a nice ring to them.. it might've made superfreak not claim I had no black in me "

BBCfucktographer should do it. Assuming you have a bbc?? I have been with some black guys that used the term and all I can say is, false advertising

Seems like this thread took a predictable turn. Seems to have just turned into another complain about black members on Fab discussion. Never takes a whole lot to bring many out of the closet.

"Seems like this thread took a predictable turn. Seems to have just turned into another complain about black members on Fab discussion. Never takes a whole lot to bring many out of the closet."

Behave!!!

Tight White Cunt

X

"Seems like this thread took a predictable turn. Seems to have just turned into another complain about black members on Fab discussion. Never takes a whole lot to bring many out of the closet."

Well if every black man I met had an attitude and a sense of humour bypass like you, damn right I would probably feel a bit racist. Fortunately I understand that you get good guys and you get arseholes. Doesn't matter what colour you are. An arsehole is an arsehole...

BBCkeenfucktographer2016 or keenfucktographer2016BBC...have a nice ring to them.. it might've made superfreak not claim I had no black in me

BBCfucktographer should do it. Assuming you have a bbc?? I have been with some black guys that used the term and all I can say is, false advertising "

its a relative thing I guess lol- personally I dont care..I can outfuck bigger cocks at times

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. I don't get why the colour and size of your cock should be people's usp. It's not like we are going to have a conversation with it afterwards, the person it is attached to is much more important"

The BBC thing on here is a big enough thing for people wanting to be part of it. It's like a club they like belonging to. It's their enjoyment and nobody is forced to become part of it. It's also very easy to ignore.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Read your profile, and as others have already said. It couldn't be any clearer.

I've come to the conclusion, there are just people on here of a certain mentality, that only see & read what they want to see & read.

I've got certain things written on my profile at the moment, but am still inundated with messages, telling me they've read my profile & would love to meet me.

It used to amuse me, now it's become more than a mild irritation.

Let's be fair then, could you produce the stats/research to substantiate your figure of "over 60%"? And it wouldn't matter one iota how some black men refer to themselves or their sexual endowments. Black and BBC are not interchangeable descriptors. The original poster doesn't want to meet black men, period! So I don't get her reference to the BBC phenomenon and her title "not all about the bbc"?? Huh? isn't she asking advice on how to handle unwanted messages? Is there a special way to handle messages from black fabbers? I'm not getting it. I agree with the rest of your comment though, yeah personality and character plays a big part. To concede to your point, I do personally take issue with this whole BBC thing as referral to black men. It's why I couldn't make myself that or use it as my selling point. I don't get why the colour and size of your cock should be people's usp. It's not like we are going to have a conversation with it afterwards, the person it is attached to is much more important

The BBC thing on here is a big enough thing for people wanting to be part of it. It's like a club they like belonging to. It's their enjoyment and nobody is forced to become part of it. It's also very easy to ignore. "

and that's why your called the brain... this post has gone nuts... it is a bit suspect when people post about not wanting to hear from a specific ethnicity... drew my attention and everyone elses!

"Read your profile, and as others have already said. It couldn't be any clearer.

I've come to the conclusion, there are just people on here of a certain mentality, that only see & read what they want to see & read.

I've got certain things written on my profile at the moment, but am still inundated with messages, telling me they've read my profile & would love to meet me.

It used to amuse me, now it's become more than a mild irritation. "

Yep I get this too, my profile says I am not looking for anyone knew, still get loads of messages some just havent read the profile, others start with "I know you aren't looking for anyone but....". I just ignore these as they have ignored what is written on my profile. I try not to get wound up about it, as someone said earlier it is just something that's never likely to change.

The BBC thing on here is a big enough thing for people wanting to be part of it. It's like a club they like belonging to. It's their enjoyment and nobody is forced to become part of it. It's also very easy to ignore. and that's why your called the brain... this post has gone nuts... it is a bit suspect when people post about not wanting to hear from a specific ethnicity... drew my attention and everyone elses!"

A lot of women gripe on the forums about people messaging them when they are not what they are looking for. Ranting on the forums will not stop it happening.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

In 2017 why only BBC? you have Sky, Virginmedia, NowTV, Freeview.....so many to choose from. Sit back, put your trotters up and flick through.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I'm bored of men thinking this is the be all and end all, no matter what their height, age, location or interests I won't be able to resist. If I was only interested in cock size I'd just play with my toys or my bspbo... big, sparkly, purple, buzzy one. But I prefer using them in men ??

Hiding in the shadows

"

Yep I get this too, my profile says I am not looking for anyone knew, still get loads of messages some just havent read the profile, others start with "I know you aren't looking for anyone but....". I just ignore these as they have ignored what is written on my profile. I try not to get wound up about it, as someone said earlier it is just something that's never likely to change."

I've started putting filters on at night, as was waking, especially at weekends to ridiculous amounts of messages.

I take the filters off during the day, if I'm on the forums because I do like the social side & chatting with people.

But I'm the stage we're considering leaving them on permanently now.

You're right, it'll never change

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

"I think you've put it clearly, politely and firmly. As others have said, you can do no more and have my sympathy.

I'm clearly outside your age range - end of. No amount of pleading, boasting, berating your choices will change that. Others who don't meet your criteria should likewise just move on.

People who don't get the message will I'm afraid, always exist amongst us, until come the revolution when I intend to have them all sent to the Isle of Wight and the phone cable between there and the mainland cut. "

don't forget it's your loss if you don't meet someone you don't want anyway lol. Or 'I'm not going to beg or chase you' good because I don't want ten more messages then abuse when I say no.

I get men telling me they won't stop until I cum... I don't need help to do that and if I don't lose count it's crap x

"

Yep I get this too, my profile says I am not looking for anyone knew, still get loads of messages some just havent read the profile, others start with "I know you aren't looking for anyone but....". I just ignore these as they have ignored what is written on my profile. I try not to get wound up about it, as someone said earlier it is just something that's never likely to change.

I've started putting filters on at night, as was waking, especially at weekends to ridiculous amounts of messages.

I take the filters off during the day, if I'm on the forums because I do like the social side & chatting with people.

But I'm the stage we're considering leaving them on permanently now.

You're right, it'll never change "

I found putting on the newbie filter cut out a lot of the weekend messages. You know the ones that join up pissed after chucking-out time and go unlos by Monday!

Hiding in the shadows

"

I found putting on the newbie filter cut out a lot of the weekend messages. You know the ones that join up pissed after chucking-out time and go unlos by Monday!"

That one, is permanently on!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I am

I am not a lowlife though , maybe read the forum rules before you insult someone again

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Fair enough. But he/she seems to pick and choose which threads are silly rather peculiarly. Seems to take more issue with me than the OP

."

I didn't.

I asked both of you to avoid each other, you chose not to

Forum Mod

O o O oo

OK can people remember that you want to join in the debate you need to do so without abusing anyone ( those posts were removed )

I might shut this now, the rules are below incase anyone wants to read them, especially the summary at the top of them

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Forum Rules

In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it.