FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Late test results

Late test results

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever had their test results come in late?

The bloods part of mine were due Wednesday and the automated system is saying they're still not available

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

uh oh

Helpful dude

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would think it would depend on how busy the bloods lab is. Or the auto system s not updating properly XXX

Try not to worry about it, they are probably not ready yet. If they had found anything they would have rung you or contacted you by now. Give them a ring Monday to set your mind at ease XXX

"Try not to worry about it, they are probably not ready yet. If they had found anything they would have rung you or contacted you by now. Give them a ring Monday to set your mind at ease XXX"

Was planning to call Monday - and I had figured that if something wasn't right someone would be wanting to speak to me asap but given it's not happened before was wondering if anyone had experience of similar

Thanks

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah just give it a bit more time.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Try not to worry about it, they are probably not ready yet. If they had found anything they would have rung you or contacted you by now. Give them a ring Monday to set your mind at ease XXX

Was planning to call Monday - and I had figured that if something wasn't right someone would be wanting to speak to me asap but given it's not happened before was wondering if anyone had experience of similar

Thanks "

The clinic hasn't gone over to the only contacting you if there's a problem system have they?

They always say no news is good news and like you said if there was anything they would contact you or your gp.

"Try not to worry about it, they are probably not ready yet. If they had found anything they would have rung you or contacted you by now. Give them a ring Monday to set your mind at ease XXX

Thanks

The clinic hasn't gone over to the only contacting you if there's a problem system have they?"

No because the none bloods are in (and clear)

Thanks "

I wouldn't worry. They don't take longer to give you bad news than good news as they need you to go in for treatment asap.

The lab will have been busy.

It takes a little longer to plan to quarantine you. It's not late, just delayed.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I once had blood tests, I had them at the GP on a Wednesday morning, by Thursday afternoon I had a call to go back and see the GP so I can't see there being a major problem OP.

I think the lab do the tests and inform the GP straight away if there is an issue, the rest may get informed as and when.

Thanks all

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

No news is good news. If something was wrong they'd been in touch. Maybe someone screwed up the test and they have to do it again or something x

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have known this exact thing to happen a couple of times to friends of mine. They came through in the end, and there was no problems whatsoever everything was fine and dandy.

» Add a new message to this topic