FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photos

Photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a meet organised with a mf couple for a threesome. Their profile doesn't show any photos.. I don't have a problem with that. However we have had good dialogue and I have requested a couple of photos..just to see if there is an attraction. They refuse to send which makes me a little suspicious. So I go ahead we the meet.. or politely decline ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a meet organised with a mf couple for a threesome. Their profile doesn't show any photos.. I don't have a problem with that. However we have had good dialogue and I have requested a couple of photos..just to see if there is an attraction. They refuse to send which makes me a little suspicious. So I go ahead we the meet.. or politely decline ??

"

Why would you arrange a meet before seeing any pics??

Not chance in hell would we meet someone without seeing pics first, this isn't blind date. If they are refusing to send pics, chances are they are fake and won't meet you where/when you arranged. Probably a man pretending to be a couple.

Poppy

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

"I have a meet organised with a mf couple for a threesome. Their profile doesn't show any photos.. I don't have a problem with that. However we have had good dialogue and I have requested a couple of photos..just to see if there is an attraction. They refuse to send which makes me a little suspicious. So I go ahead we the meet.. or politely decline ??

"

Ask them for a phone number to speak to BOTH of them. You'll soon have your answer.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

There is something wrong op

Either they are not a couple ie single man or not who they claim.

I know some wont show pics,but do they wear a bag on their heads for meets?.

No way would we take it any further

Miss

Let us know if you survive the evening , could be a scene from a “saw” movie

"Let us know if you survive the evening , could be a scene from a “saw” movie "

100% this

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

No genuine couple after chatting to you and happy for a meet would refuse to send you a photo of the two of them together.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

how will you know you are meeting the right couple

will they turn up with bags over their heads

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ask for phone call or a chat on cam you'll soon know x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

what would you tell a family member who told you they were going to meet someone they'd been talking to on the net who wouldn't supply the most basic verification of who they are?

If they won't send photos don't go.

We would, and have in fact declined a social with a couple very recently because they refused to send face pictures.

To us it makes us very dubious about them and the reasoning behind not wanting to send them.

Sorry to be blunt but how desperate for sex must you be to arrange to meet someone you've never seen a picture of!!

As previously said if they refuse to send a picture cut your losses and move on, for you're own safety and sanity!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Sorry to be blunt but how desperate for sex must you be to arrange to meet someone you've never seen a picture of!!

As previously said if they refuse to send a picture cut your losses and move on, for you're own safety and sanity!"

Yup. Think with the brain in your head, not in your pants

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"

So did they contact you, or did you contact them?

Seriously, you could be walking into a world of danger if you go.

On 26th Sept this headline hit the tabloids...

'Cannibal couple hunted for victims on dating sites before drugging, butchering and eating them’

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Avoid it like the plague - there’s something not right about that!!

waiting for update

helloooooooo

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It will be another guy.

There are loads on here trying to get a meet by pretending to be a couple.

One of our friends arranged a meet only to turn up and find a guy.

He was that angry that he made the guy buy his drinks all night.

Personally can't work out why he stayed at all.

We always ask for pic. Couple of weeks ago we spoke to someone on here they said they were going to pop in for a drink into our local (they lived local) from the messages we thought it was a time waster so didn’t ask for a face pic. It turned out that they weren’t a time waster but let’s just say we totally understand why they haven’t been verified or had meets. We had to slip out the back door of the pub (not nice but there’s other factors that best not to be put on here) we will never meet anyone now without seeing them first

I wont even chat to anyone who has no pics , like to see who I'm chatting with , they can see me on my profile so I don't think I'm being unreasonable ,past experience has taught me these no pic people arnt always who they portray to be

Explain you would like to no who your meeting and if not say sorry but no thanks

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Recently we were contacted by a woman (they said) who sent over a picture, the same one as she did when we were first on here, arranged a meet and didn't turn up.

They didn't remember this but I did straight away. So instead of blocking her, I decided to have a little fun for ourselves. So we chatted, told her how she was making missus wet, talked about toys and such like. She asked for a photo of us, I told her that she had one from her original contact... She didn't remember it so could we send another to jog her memory of who we are. I then said to her, you've sent a picture, so if you could send another of yourself, holding a diary or next to a calendar, then we would send our picture...

We got blocked, lol. I think it was a man collecting pictures...

Shame really, had great fun telling her about the effect "She" was having on us and that Mrs FGoS's vibrator was working overtime looking at her picture. LO

Thanks for all the adice guys. I didnt go to the meet. Since then i always insist on photos prior to a meet and a telephone chat as a bare minimum. Getting much more savvy with this site now. Its great..once you can sort the wheat from the chaff !! Met some lovely people ! Thank you again Fabbers!!! Xxx

"Thanks for all the adice guys. I didnt go to the meet. Since then i always insist on photos prior to a meet and a telephone chat as a bare minimum. Getting much more savvy with this site now. Its great..once you can sort the wheat from the chaff !! Met some lovely people ! Thank you again Fabbers!!! Xxx"

Glad it worked out

Messaged RC????

Cant pm you x

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

Be careful - Most likely a sad single bloke in need of friends!!!

"Messaged RC????

Cant pm you x"

Yeah I’ve ignored you as you’re not in my age range

"

Watch American Psycho before you attend and you’ll be alright..

» Add a new message to this topic