FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opinions please

Opinions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am going to try and make this not sound like a rant, but it sort of is and sort of isn't...(and sod it I never have on here before so I'm allowed one!)

Just getting a bit fed up with bi guys (and straight guys) messaging me asking if I'm bi.... I don't want to have to block all guys as I chat here on the forums and sometimes people are just genuinely being friendly and I'm fine with that.

Just had a TV message me, and when I said 'I'm straight' he said 'well I wouldn't have messaged if I wasn't a TV'! FFS... like that makes a difference, you either have a penis or you don't!!!

That's kinda the ranting over and here is the question: I know rants on profiles aren't exactly beneficial and may put others off... but what would people think about a clear message on a profile saying I am definitely straight and not some closet bisexual? Would that be offputting? Or do you think it'll make sod all difference anyway?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am going to try and make this not sound like a rant, but it sort of is and sort of isn't...(and sod it I never have on here before so I'm allowed one!)

Just getting a bit fed up with bi guys (and straight guys) messaging me asking if I'm bi.... I don't want to have to block all guys as I chat here on the forums and sometimes people are just genuinely being friendly and I'm fine with that.

Just had a TV message me, and when I said 'I'm straight' he said 'well I wouldn't have messaged if I wasn't a TV'! FFS... like that makes a difference, you either have a penis or you don't!!!

That's kinda the ranting over and here is the question: I know rants on profiles aren't exactly beneficial and may put others off... but what would people think about a clear message on a profile saying I am definitely straight and not some closet bisexual? Would that be offputting? Or do you think it'll make sod all difference anyway?

"

Why run the risk of upsetting others when you can simply delete and bloke those that inappropriately message you.

may I apologise on behalf of the decent bi guys on here who respect boundaries. The guys who do stuff like this, really piss me off as well...

no wonder people think that we cant control ourselves sexually and want to jump all str8 guys.

hope it improves and they stop

Forum Mod

Ive seen loads of single guy profiles that make it plain that they're straight with out it sounding like a rant

You can only try it and see what happens

I understand the reasons why they do this but im keeping it zipped

"may I apologise on behalf of the decent bi guys on here who respect boundaries. The guys who do stuff like this, really piss me off as well...

no wonder people think that we cant control ourselves sexually and want to jump all str8 guys.

"

Well that is fair enough, and I'm sure there are more decent ones than not... in fact most that message seem to be 'straight' anyway. Don't understand why they cant be honest about it, if it is so they can contact couples who don't want bi guys then they are just lying to them as well!

I persoanlly like some less socially acceptable things, but why hide it?

"Ive seen loads of single guy profiles that make it plain that they're straight with out it sounding like a rant

"

Perhaps I should have a look and plagiarise, if you see one can you point me in the direction of it please?

Forum Mod

"Ive seen loads of single guy profiles that make it plain that they're straight with out it sounding like a rant

Perhaps I should have a look and plagiarise, if you see one can you point me in the direction of it please?"

The last guy on here that had a good comment on his profile has stormed off the site after having a hissy fit

But it went something along the lines of.....

Whilst I appreciate the attention from you guys,I am and always will only be interested in the ladies,please bare that in mind if you're thinking about messaging me,it will be a total waste of your time

"may I apologise on behalf of the decent bi guys on here who respect boundaries. The guys who do stuff like this, really piss me off as well...

Well that is fair enough, and I'm sure there are more decent ones than not... in fact most that message seem to be 'straight' anyway. Don't understand why they cant be honest about it, if it is so they can contact couples who don't want bi guys then they are just lying to them as well!

I persoanlly like some less socially acceptable things, but why hide it?"

Totally agree:

This is a direct consequence of keeping your sexuality a secret, just how many bisexual people are here has become a mystery for all of us.

If you were to hazard a guess at these types of messages being sent to 'straight' males - what would their success rate would be ?

u bunch of shirt lifters shut it

"u bunch of shirt lifters shut it"

lol ......

I love parking meters xxxxxxxxx

"u bunch of shirt lifters shut it

lol ......

I love parking meters xxxxxxxxx "

lol keep that out of it lol

if only if only ...

everyone could be honest about their sexuality..

if only if only ...

all sexuality could be respected...

if only if only.......

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I prefer the machines, you get a wee ticket as a souvenier!

man it dont matter what hole ya fuck they all the same. chill peeps and pump the humper hole

"man it dont matter what hole ya fuck they all the same. chill peeps and pump the humper hole"

Is that an offer?

Forum Mod

"man it dont matter what hole ya fuck they all the same. chill peeps and pump the humper hole"

Some are hairier

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"man it dont matter what hole ya fuck they all the same. chill peeps and pump the humper hole

Some are hairier "

Tell me about it, have you seen some of the women on here?!

x

if u like it tight

and them all to be fitter

then stick it up the shitter

they wont put up a fight

yea yea yea bang the darlk love hole

bang it hard bang it fast yay u scored a goal

Forum Mod

"man it dont matter what hole ya fuck they all the same. chill peeps and pump the humper hole

Some are hairier

x"

I know bloody shocking

"if u like it tight

"

I do, I want to fuck you in the nostrils! Provided you shave them...

Some are hairier

x"

Thats just they guys posing as women

sorry my holes for big boys only hahahahahhahaha

"sorry my holes for big boys only hahahahahhahaha "

That's why I want the nostril

i am saving my holes for someone special but i think i be waiting for lonnnnnnng time. thats why i am turning into a gay man

"

The last guy on here that had a good comment on his profile has stormed off the site after having a hissy fit

Whilst I appreciate the attention from you guys,I am and always will only be interested in the ladies,please bare that in mind if you're thinking about messaging me,it will be a total waste of your time"

I might pilfer that one, thanks...

Forum Mod

"

Whilst I appreciate the attention from you guys,I am and always will only be interested in the ladies,please bare that in mind if you're thinking about messaging me,it will be a total waste of your time

I might pilfer that one, thanks..."

Not just a pretty bum eh?

Im helpful sometimes too

"

I might pilfer that one, thanks...

Not just a pretty bum eh?

Im helpful sometimes too "

Having a pretty bum will always help!

Be flattered... (Coughs)... at least they are being honest from the off, more than can be said for some at times eh.

Anyway... you look camper than a camp camp mans handbag in yer pic, nearly made me turn and wanna pinch ya bum man.. Self restraint alone stopped me lol..

Since the very beginning of attending clubs and socials bisexual males have found me appealing, in all honesty my first memory of being approached was in my early teens by a close friend.

We were wrestling as young lads do and things became, lets say, over excited. I made matters clear to him and we never spoke of the incident again.

At the last social event I attended, within 30 seconds of entering the building, a very pleasant and clearly bisexual male turned and pointed directly towards me saying out loud "I want that one" which I found quite amusing as I was attending the club with two lovely ladies and highlighted this fact.

Much merriment was enjoyed throughout the evening with him, I, and my female friends, with the banter being along the lines of the females jokingly encouraging him into teasing me further, which he did very willingly as all involved knew that I held no malice at all about the situation. It ended with him shocking me near speechless when I followed him down the staircase - in one seamless movement he managed with great agility to lean backwards placing his shaved head upon my bare skinned chest sliding downwards as we descended the stairs, until he was near bent double placing his mouth just below my crotch. He winked, continued on his journey leaving behind a group of people in hysterics.

No offence was meant, no offence was taken, in fact I doubt that the memory of him and his great sense of humour will ever leave me.

Now are these messages still bothering you ?

By the way - I had travelled through the paddock on countless occasions during the day and night, without fear or concern, the horses allowed me to both feed and pet them, we had established an understanding and trust.

Don't really see wht the big deal is ....

There are plenty 'straight' guys who don't advertise the fact that they have a bi interest, so hence the reason people ask ..

Bottom line is that you don't have to answer them do you ? It's not as though they're approaching you in a pub and grabbing hold of your balls, if that were the case, you'd be justified in having something to say about it.

"Am going to try and make this not sound like a rant, but it sort of is and sort of isn't...(and sod it I never have on here before so I'm allowed one!)

Why run the risk of upsetting others when you can simply delete and bloke those that inappropriately message you.

"

....' BLOKE those that message him! Is that Freudian or what ! ?

"Be flattered... (Coughs)... at least they are being honest from the off, more than can be said for some at times eh.

Anyway... you look camper than a camp camp mans handbag in yer pic, nearly made me turn and wanna pinch ya bum man.. Self restraint alone stopped me lol.. "

Lol, maybe that's my problem then! I wasn't going to tell them about all the messages you sent

....' BLOKE those that message him! Is that Freudian or what ! ? "

I'm afraid that no one messages us

By the way - I never had a desire to ride a horse, it was a strawberry blonde that rode past my door each morning that caught my attention.

One year and much travelling later I had become an accomplished rider, but as the strawberry blonde never showed any interest, and always rode bare back, I never even had the opportunity to sniff her saddle

"

I wouldnt worry about it tbh i get it alot and it dosnt bother me.

A little while ago i put myself in the meet todays and got asked by a m/m couple if i wanted to meet in a hotel that day

I simply said that i wasnt like that and thanks for the compliment at least if i get no attention from couples/single fems i know that i do actually exist on the site lmao

"

I'm afraid that no one messages us

"

Ok not picture hunting but a picture may help a little and sooner or later it will happen

to be honest some guys on here would take a shag or a bj from anyone.. they are gagging ....

some would dress up as 'dick whittington's cat' and take it up the pussy ... so they scroll on the profile on the hope..

Not only guys im gagging too...ah not anymore he's just spurted down me throat

» Add a new message to this topic