FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Losing confidence

Losing confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all

I’ve not had a meet since the end of October, and that was with a regular FB I had at the time.

She then just disappeared one day without even saying goodbye or giving me a reason why she didn’t want to meet anymore.

Since then I’ve not had a meet as I say and I’m starting to lose confidence in my looks and my ability to attract women... am I overthinking things or is this the end of the road for my swinging life?

I do try and put effort into my messages with women but get very few replies, and then those times when I do a meet never seems to happen... I get the old “I’m washing my hair” excuse or similar...

Anyone know what my next step should be?

*btw clubs are off the table at the moment as I don’t have a car currently

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hey all

I’ve not had a meet since the end of October, and that was with a regular FB I had at the time.

She then just disappeared one day without even saying goodbye or giving me a reason why she didn’t want to meet anymore.

Since then I’ve not had a meet as I say and I’m starting to lose confidence in my looks and my ability to attract women... am I overthinking things or is this the end of the road for my swinging life?

I do try and put effort into my messages with women but get very few replies, and then those times when I do a meet never seems to happen... I get the old “I’m washing my hair” excuse or similar...

*btw clubs are off the table at the moment as I don’t have a car currently"

There are other ways to travel, book a B&B near to a club and you can walk there and back on the night.

Cal

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don’t bother messaging. If they are looking for someone like me then they can do a search. All info is on my profile for them to make a decision. The quality of messaging tends to be quite low in some cases anyway so I’d rather not be sent those ones.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

In a nutshell (case, more likely) don’t sweat it - see fab as an add on to life not the be all and end all.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey all

Man up, don't be a princess and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Talk to women at work, say good morning and smile(in a none creepy way) at women occasionally throughout the day

Forget fab for awhile and come back refreshed, relying on fab alone isn't healthy.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP - you look and sound great to me. I’d be chuffed if we were local.

Can you get active in the forums? Upbeat, chatty, funny. Raise your profile on Fab. Start threads that are easy for people to respond to “what was your first pet’s name?” or “best Easter egg” or “misheard song lyrics” then respond to the people who post.

Your pics and profile are good. Maybe it’s just that not enough people are seeing you.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hey all

Harsh truth is that you are an average single bloke which means you are at the bottom of the fab hierarchy given there are 17 men for every woman on here. No reflection on you personally, just a function of the numbers.

I see you have been to clubs before and had success and it would seem to me that's the way to go. I wouldn't let lack of a car stop you. Getting cabs is expensive I know, but saving up for a night out once a month maybe would be a worthwhile investment.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"OP - you look and sound great to me. I’d be chuffed if we were local.

Can you get active in the forums? Upbeat, chatty, funny. Raise your profile on Fab. Start threads that are easy for people to respond to “what was your first pet’s name?” or “best Easter egg” or “misheard song lyrics” then respond to the people who post.

Your pics and profile are good. Maybe it’s just that not enough people are seeing you. "

Oh god no! Please! No more of those silly threads!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey all

*btw clubs are off the table at the moment as I don’t have a car currently

Harsh truth is that you are an average single bloke which means you are at the bottom of the fab hierarchy given there are 17 men for every woman on here. No reflection on you personally, just a function of the numbers.

I see you have been to clubs before and had success and it would seem to me that's the way to go. I wouldn't let lack of a car stop you. Getting cabs is expensive I know, but saving up for a night out once a month maybe would be a worthwhile investment. "

17, haha and the rest!

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

We are all losing confidence, don't share it on here, won't get a sympathetic shag!

"We are all losing confidence, don't share it on here, won't get a sympathetic shag!"

I'm not.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"We are all losing confidence, don't share it on here, won't get a sympathetic shag!

I'm not."

Me neither. Some people are so cynical.

Chin up OP, great profile. Maybe raise your visibility on here. Be more active in the forums, launch a new pic or a new (good, positive) status now and then to show up on your local radar. Its tough on here for single males. But with the right attitude can be rewarding and you may even find more than you bargained for.

"We are all losing confidence, don't share it on here, won't get a sympathetic shag!

I'm not.

Me neither. Some people are so cynical.

Chin up OP, great profile. Maybe raise your visibility on here. Be more active in the forums, launch a new pic or a new (good, positive) status now and then to show up on your local radar. Its tough on here for single males. But with the right attitude can be rewarding and you may even find more than you bargained for."

Absolutely right!! Just enjoy the ride so to speak!

» Add a new message to this topic