FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nedd some profile advice

Nedd some profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone I want you to give me some good advice and tips on my profile advice on what I can do about it .

And for those of you who wants to make negative comments then please don't come and read this if it bothers you I only asked those kind and patient people to comment thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you taken advice from the previous requests you’ve made?

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Mate you seem to want advise on a lot of things, profile advise, how to get a meet advise and how to seduce a girl advise, just be yourself,be patient, be respectful,and makesure your profile reflects the true you and not what you think others want to hear,put nice pics up, not of your cock, say what you are looking for and what you can offer. If and when you get the no thanks or you dont get a reply to a message you sent, leave it move on, dont ask why not, just move on,you will get a meet, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or year, it just depends how much effort and honest work you put in

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im confused..you only want 'advice' telling you your profile is good?

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hi everyone I want you to give me some good advice and tips on my profile advice on what I can do about it .

And for those of you who wants to make negative comments then please don't come and read this if it bothers you I only asked those kind and patient people to comment thanks xx"

Well I'm not a kind and patient person so this doesn't apply to me.

Don't sound like such an arrogant and narcissistic (look it up if you need to) prick. Also unless you're French (which could explain some of your traits) learn how to spell sergeant

» Add a new message to this topic