FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > group meets

group meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy squirrel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

does anyone know how best to look for group meets or post them myself? there doesn't seem to be a fitting category in the meet section or am I having a really blond moment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Norwich

no one?

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You could post a group meet in the Events/Meet Requests thread below this this one and see what happens.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"does anyone know how best to look for group meets or post them myself? there doesn't seem to be a fitting category in the meet section or am I having a really blond moment? "

Not sure what you are looking for. Group meets ? Are you after going to a social or are you after an orgy ?

Norwich

"does anyone know how best to look for group meets or post them myself? there doesn't seem to be a fitting category in the meet section or am I having a really blond moment?

Not sure what you are looking for. Group meets ? Are you after going to a social or are you after an orgy ? "

no socials, not sure what qualifies as an orgy... group of maybe 5,6,7 people, make and female playing together

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

"

no socials, not sure what qualifies as an orgy... group of maybe 5,6,7 people, make and female playing together "

Sounds like our sort of party!

» Add a new message to this topic