FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gang bang / Greedy girls Qu

Gang bang / Greedy girls Qu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the couples that go - does your male partner stay clothed and take on a supervisory role or do they get naked, join in but stay watchful ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had a couple of mini gangbang in clubs 4-5 guys.I grey join in but remain very watchful to make sure the other guys don't get too rough or try intercourse without a condom.

By *ife to play withCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"We have had a couple of mini gangbang in clubs 4-5 guys.I grey join in but remain very watchful to make sure the other guys don't get too rough or try intercourse without a condom."

As above can't help but join in.....

"We have had a couple of mini gangbang in clubs 4-5 guys.I grey join in but remain very watchful to make sure the other guys don't get too rough or try intercourse without a condom.

As above can't help but join in..... "

Rude not to

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Chris stays clothed and polices things. Hard to do that walking around with a drooling boner?

Sx

By *ounger seeking helpMan  over a year ago

Wednesbury

Blunt yes but I'd love a chance to join you both

I love one x

"We have had a couple of mini gangbang in clubs 4-5 guys.I grey join in but remain very watchful to make sure the other guys don't get too rough or try intercourse without a condom."

Totally Agree .. done with 3-5 guys but always stayed close to ensure nothing going on there which she doesn’t fancy or like .. always joined too

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Always with her and part of it and always looking out for her

By *ireupthequattroCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

When we’re having a few guys round daz gets naked and joins in but also he’s on strict Jonny patrol as we’ve had a few guys pretending they got a Jonnie on but nothing gets passed old eagle eyes ,he then preceeds to tell them to do one.

By *egin551Couple  over a year ago

south west !

Mr Legin always stays fully clothed until he feels comfortable the guys are not going to try bareback.

Xx

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

I(XY) join in with the fun. But am late watchful of the other guys.

Making sure only those invited are getting involved and also making sure those who are invited are behaving themselves.

Also making sure XX is enjoying herself, making sure she is comfortable with the situation.

And also looking out for those guys who just want to be sucked for the whole thing. That really pisses XX off. If you take and don't give back, then you're out.

» Add a new message to this topic