FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Being reported

Being reported

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve just been informed that I’ve been reported by someone I’ve exchanged few messages over something I consider a misunderstanding what is the outcome ? Should I expect message from site managers ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Depends if you've actually broken any rules or not

Personally I don’t think I’ve doe anything wrong

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No point on worrying about it until (if) admin writes to you I guess

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"I’ve just been informed that I’ve been reported by someone I’ve exchanged few messages over something I consider a misunderstanding what is the outcome ? Should I expect message from site managers ? "

Wait for admin to inform you. Meantime go back and review the exchanges in the light of site rules.

If you've inadvertently broken one then expect a temporary ban if it is deemed serious enough.

If you have then learn from it. Don't go all high horsey this is not a court of law.

Temp bans time out quickly enough.

She told me to go away then messaged back telling me to fuck off because I ignored her message which I replied I’d rather fuck her so now she’s reported me !!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Admin will review the report and take action if they feel it's necessary. I'll post how they deal with reports in my next post.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******