FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elco01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Hi all, just a bit of advice if you could

Is there any thing on my profile that you think could put people off, have had a few meetings but think I'm not selling myself too well . Any advice please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think your profile pics appeal more to men than women. If you want to attract women they need to be a bit more subtle and teasing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps explain why you can’t accommodate. And you’re either a smoker or you’re not, there is no halfway house

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Who is your target audience? Men? Women? It’s onviously attractive to men so no need to change or update it. If you want to attract ladies or (bi) couples you might want to expand your profile to explain what you bring to the table.

By *elco01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Thanks guys for the input you all talk sense

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest - looking at it from the perspective of a bi male I'd probably pass it by too - doesn't really tell me anything about you or what you are looking for or more importantly can offer a prospective meet.

There's no real personality to it.

The pics aren't that imaginative either - try and go for teasing and showing off your body rather than blatant in your face cock shots - some like them I know and there's nothing per se wrong with a cock shot but try and make it subtle where the cock is secondary to the overall pic.

I personally don't see anything wrong with the smoking explanation - some will rule you out because you're a smoker regardless of whether it's one a week or twenty a day but some will accept that you can resist smoking during a meet.

» Add a new message to this topic