FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi was on here as a couple and my parner done the profile which was great and we had lots of interest but it as been cancelled, I am now single is there any females that could help me set up a better one than I have set up,meet up take photos and whatever needs to be done no strings attached in return will take out to dine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi was on here as a couple and my parner done the profile which was great and we had lots of interest but it as been cancelled, I am now single is there any females that could help me set up a better one than I have set up,meet up take photos and whatever needs to be done no strings attached in return will take out to dine "
you don’t need a female to help set up your profile op as then it’s not a portrayal of you. Search the forums, there’s a plethora of information on there, read the advice given and adjust your profile

Thanks, I am shit with mobile phones and taking photos and getting them right, but thanks again I will give it a go, any advice wear to start thanks again

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Thanks, I am shit with mobile phones and taking photos and getting them right, but thanks again I will give it a go, any advice wear to start thanks again "
just search the word ‘advice’in the forum

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A woman would write it from a woman’s point of view and no one knows you better than you. My advice is you write your own profile.

By *ucy83SOWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Your current pic is fine, it’s nice to see you haven’t gone the cock shot route. More pics like that, leaving a little to the imagination is great.

You do need to work on the written part of you profile, it’s very generic and in no way stands out, you need to inject some of your personality into it.

Also and I know it might seem pointless on a swinging site but grammar and spelling matter and don’t write it all as one long paragraph.

Great advice above to search the forums for more advice x

"Your current pic is fine, it’s nice to see you haven’t gone the cock shot route. More pics like that, leaving a little to the imagination is great.

You do need to work on the written part of you profile, it’s very generic and in no way stands out, you need to inject some of your personality into it.

Also and I know it might seem pointless on a swinging site but grammar and spelling matter and don’t write it all as one long paragraph.

Great advice above to search the forums for more advice x"

thanks very much

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Our profile seems to be an ongoing project. We’ve added bits, deleted bits and shortened it where we thought we may appear rambling or repetitive. Everyone has their own opinion on photos, some like full nudity, some like garish close ups, some involve fruit for some bizarre reason! Choose your own style, it’s your profile. Personally I like the erotic shots that tease and leave a little to the imagination. I’ve just looked at _ucy83so profile ( who’s given you some advice )and her glimpse of legs in stockings has aroused my interest and teased me into wanting to see more, far more than a shot of her tits or nether regions would. Good luck. I’m going back to look at Lucy’s legs lol.

"Our profile seems to be an ongoing project. We’ve added bits, deleted bits and shortened it where we thought we may appear rambling or repetitive. Everyone has their own opinion on photos, some like full nudity, some like garish close ups, some involve fruit for some bizarre reason! Choose your own style, it’s your profile. Personally I like the erotic shots that tease and leave a little to the imagination. I’ve just looked at _ucy83so profile ( who’s given you some advice )and her glimpse of legs in stockings has aroused my interest and teased me into wanting to see more, far more than a shot of her tits or nether regions would. Good luck. I’m going back to look at Lucy’s legs lol. "
thanks

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP Maybe crop your pic to remove the dressing gowns and crucifix

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Best advice? Don’t listen to anybody too much.

Seriously.

You will never please everybody, so just be yourself and you will never let yourself or anybody down

The number of people we have had message us about how long our profile is, or that we have too many pics, is silly... it’s like just move on then?

So yeah, just make sure your profile reflects who you really are, and if you’re happy with it, say no more! C x

» Add a new message to this topic