FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to spot fake/letdown fabbers/profiles?

How to spot fake/letdown fabbers/profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey Fabbers!

Hope you'll have a good evening. I'm sure this has been asked before but as the title says, how do you personally pick up on the fabbers that are likely to just be 'all talk'? How do you spot a profile that's either fake or going to be a letdown?

We had someone tonight who was very forthcoming with meeting and then just stopped messaging when it came to picking a place and time. We've also come across profiles that have been on here for over a year but only have 1 verification? - Is that a red flag?

Thanks, gorgeous guys, gals & everything in between!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

" We've also come across profiles that have been on here for over a year but only have 1 verification? - Is that a red flag?"

I should also add that that profile I was referring to also hadn't published that single verification.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

It's the way it is, get over it lol

By *ewcouple321Couple  over a year ago

teesside

We’re still quite new but shared our first verifications after our first club visit to prove we’re genuine....we were messed about as well so we’re wary about unverified people or ‘verified’ ppl that don’t share their verifications....

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

To be honest there is no quick way to view a fake

And that depends on peoples views of what is fake, jst coz someone decides to nor meet does not mean that they are fake, maybe they gold cold feet or like me have genuine reasons for only chatting not actually meeting...

I've been on here for four/five years, sometimes its nice to just come on and talk to people in the lifestyle and be friend people....

My personal view is fab is a sexual version of fb and if people actually get meets or whatever then its bonus

In the past four/five yrs the site has yo yo in terms of nice vs abusive people and peoples views on what's what...my attitude is i am here for me...no one else...this is the only part of my life i have control over its my body my rules....

I dont think there is ever gonna be a wwy around the negative side....so only focus on the good and life can be great

By *irtywildsideMan  over a year ago

Barry

There is no hard and fast rule although over time I’ve learned to firstly ignore the one word messages I specifically ask people not to send on my profile as it is obvious they haven’t read it. They may not all be fake but I now know what I’m generally looking for on fab and it starts with a proper message that shows a bit of thought and genuine interest.

everyone is looking for something unique to them but messages where the poster fires in with 100 different things they want to do and how the thought of it all makes them so horny (usually repeated a couple of times) usually signals to me that the thought of a meet is thrilling to them but they haven’t, for whatever reason, taken the plunge yet. Again they could have genuine reasons but it is just something I don’t look for and so a simple ‘sorry mate/guys not for me’ stops those conversations in their tracks.

And I’ve also found to my frustration over the years that if a person is avoiding answering a question, especially if you ask them a second time (the standard response to the second time you ask them is usually them repeating something from their opening list of fantasies) then they aren’t as genuine as they may seem.

Everyone has had different experiences though and you sometimes have to be a bit brutal when separating the wheat from the chaff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We played last weekend, no verification... Does that mean it didn't happen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"To be honest there is no quick way to view a fake

And that depends on peoples views of what is fake, jst coz someone decides to nor meet does not mean that they are fake, maybe they gold cold feet or like me have genuine reasons for only chatting not actually meeting...

I've been on here for four/five years, sometimes its nice to just come on and talk to people in the lifestyle and be friend people....

My personal view is fab is a sexual version of fb and if people actually get meets or whatever then its bonus

In the past four/five yrs the site has yo yo in terms of nice vs abusive people and peoples views on what's what...my attitude is i am here for me...no one else...this is the only part of my life i have control over its my body my rules....

I dont think there is ever gonna be a wwy around the negative side....so only focus on the good and life can be great "

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"We played last weekend, no verification... Does that mean it didn't happen?"

If a bear shits in the wood and a woman doesn't hear it. Did it happen?

By *ookornotMan  over a year ago

fife

its pretty easy to do ive heard someone say i will pick my profile for the event ,,,,, there are a few things that pretty much remain , appearance ! how far away by mobile and actual postcodealso if they have been verified more often you find that atleast one of the veris you cant see its hidden ... so that person can do multiple profiles and verify him/herself i have over 50 verifacations from my time with the ex on here spanning 7/8 years but choosing to not go hunting them down

» Add a new message to this topic