FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time for a profile rewrite

Time for a profile rewrite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so I am actively seeking couples and single or married ladies on here. I have met in the past but only a small amount 8f times.

From the point of view of couples and ladies what do you look for? I have tried various approaches but am yet to find that spot on profile.

Any advice that is useful warmly welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It comes across as very "me" orientated for my liking. All about your desires, not what you can offer. Best to be upfront about why you can't accommodate too.

And by what you can offer, I mean what your sexual style is like. Are you sensual/submissive/dominant etc. Are you happy to have socials first. Also, if you're looking for regular but not able/willing to accommodate, are you expecting the other party to always accommodate/are you up for hotel costs etc?

excellent thank you pippin

Keep your username it’s very catchy

"Ok so I am actively seeking couples and single or married ladies on here. I have met in the past but only a small amount 8f times.

From the point of view of couples and ladies what do you look for? I have tried various approaches but am yet to find that spot on profile.

Any advice that is useful warmly welcomed "

We look for a variety of photos, ie not all from the same angle or close up cock shots!!

We also look for an interesting, well written and informative profiles that allow us to decide whether we want to get in touch or not.

Poppy

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Not much variety of photos.

Your profile is all about what you want. If I was contacted by several similar men, why would I choose you ?

You need to think about this from what a lady or couple would be looking for. It's fine to mention what you would like, but your emphasis should be more on what makes you different and what you can offer .

"Keep your username it’s very catchy"

You proper piss taker!!

Love it!!

Thank you everyone. I can see that my profile definately does need rewriting now. Not much I can do about the username though

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

"Thank you everyone. I can see that my profile definately does need rewriting now. Not much I can do about the username though "

You can change username

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Love the new profile. Great when someone realises their profile needs a revamp and takes action.

Massive improvement

Thank you pippin

» Add a new message to this topic