FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Smelly down below

Smelly down below

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right, met a nice girl and we had a bit of foreplay to start. Curious as to what she tasted like i as you do licked my fingers and the taste and smell was...let's just say off putting

How would you tell someone in the nicest way possible they need to sort it if that's the right way to put it?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it tastes like chicken then get licking but if it tastes like trout then get the fuck out

"If it tastes like chicken then get licking but if it tastes like trout then get the fuck out "

Was worse than trout

I wouldn't tell them, I would just not go back x

By *anieldoltMan  over a year ago

bham

What makes someone taste bad? Sti?? I have only had one bad experience so far. X

"I wouldn't tell them, I would just not go back x"

But she was insistent i gave her oral but i did make my excuses lol

"If it tastes like chicken then get licking but if it tastes like trout then get the fuck out

Was worse than trout "

It's either hygeine issues or she must have some kind of infection, not sure but surely she must know it doesn't smell of roses down there so I'd say it was a bit disrespectful to you

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 17:12:26]

"If it tastes like chicken then get licking but if it tastes like trout then get the fuck out

Was worse than trout

It's either hygeine issues or she must have some kind of infection, not sure but surely she must know it doesn't smell of roses down there so I'd say it was a bit disrespectful to you"

True, i need to bring it up with her. She wants to meet again. Need to tell her but don't want to be rude

"I wouldn't tell them, I would just not go back x

But she was insistent i gave her oral but i did make my excuses lol"

I’ve had the same situation before, I pretended I was having a real fit of nerves, got dressed and left. I’d rather make myself look bad than hurt her feelings, but in retrospect I should have let her know to save others

Was worse than trout

It's either hygeine issues or she must have some kind of infection, not sure but surely she must know it doesn't smell of roses down there so I'd say it was a bit disrespectful to you

True, i need to bring it up with her. She wants to meet again. Need to tell her but don't want to be rude "

You're very brave meeting her again so you obviously must like her A LOT lol

Was worse than trout

True, i need to bring it up with her. She wants to meet again. Need to tell her but don't want to be rude

You're very brave meeting her again so you obviously must like her A LOT lol"

Wouldn't say like her A LOT lol

Just don't fancy eating trout before sex

it it was a foul offensive smell and taste its certainly an infection of sorts. increased chance if she plays bareback or inserts unclean objects or anal to vaginal play.

but the vagina also goes through a cycle of scent, taste and texture through out the month. thick consistency to thin, pre period to ovulation

back to pre period again.

Was worse than trout

Just don't fancy eating trout before sex "

Well I agree it's a very embarrassing subject to approach without hurting her feelings because I'd be mortified if a guy told me I was humming.

If I met a guy and he wasn't too great down below then I might not be totally honest and tell him why because it is hard to approach the subject if you don't know them that we'll. I would just have to make some other excuse up and I wouldn't meet them again.

"it it was a foul offensive smell and taste its certainly an infection of sorts. increased chance if she plays bareback or inserts unclean objects or anal to vaginal play.

but the vagina also goes through a cycle of scent, taste and texture through out the month. thick consistency to thin, pre period to ovulation

back to pre period again. "

She did say she had come off her period a week before. Possibly that

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Doesn't need to be an STI. Could be a bit of thrush, maybe an infection, or her personal hygiene isn't really up to scratch. I'm happy to send my date into the shower if he comes here straight after work and hasn't had a chance to get himself all fresh and nice smelling. No blowjob until he does!! x

Was worse than trout

Well I agree it's a very embarrassing subject to approach without hurting her feelings because I'd be mortified if a guy told me I was humming.

If I met a guy and he wasn't too great down below then I might not be totally honest and tell him why because it is hard to approach the subject if you don't know them that we'll. I would just have to make some other excuse up and I wouldn't meet them again."

Well said. I have to think of something other than a toothache lol

"it it was a foul offensive smell and taste its certainly an infection of sorts. increased chance if she plays bareback or inserts unclean objects or anal to vaginal play.

She did say she had come off her period a week before. Possibly that"

thing is it wouldnt be offensive to make you gag kinda smell

goes sweet to slightly acidic but never something that would make you feel really eurgh about doing it.

unless someone who hasnt been down on a woman much wont really know the differences nd doesnt like the taste

but i guess you do. so id mention it to her offer to hold her hand going to sti clinic if you like and get tested same time

Was worse than trout

If I met a guy and he wasn't too great down below then I might not be totally honest and tell him why because it is hard to approach the subject if you don't know them that we'll. I would just have to make some other excuse up and I wouldn't meet them again.

Well said. I have to think of something other than a toothache lol"

Yea I don't think I'd buy the toothache excuse lol

goes sweet to slightly acidic but never something that would make you feel really eurgh about doing it.

unless someone who hasnt been down on a woman much wont really know the differences nd doesnt like the taste

but i guess you do. so id mention it to her offer to hold her hand going to sti clinic if you like and get tested same time "

I genuinely enjoy giving oral and not just a means to and end.

It was the smell that would make you gag.

Will just have to tell her straight.

Was worse than trout

Well said. I have to think of something other than a toothache lol

Yea I don't think I'd buy the toothache excuse lol"

Wouldn't make an excuse for you lol

Put it this way, if she does have an infection but hasn't realised (unlikely but you never know) then you're doing her a favour.

And if I had a shit meal at a restaurant I wouldn't be rushing back!

"Put it this way, if she does have an infection but hasn't realised (unlikely but you never know) then you're doing her a favour.

And if I had a shit meal at a restaurant I wouldn't be rushing back!"

Haha! Very well put lol

If it smelled fishy it was probably BV. Unless she doesn't wipe herself after doing a wee, or bathe. In that case it could be dried piss. Either way, you should mention it.

"If it smelled fishy it was probably BV. Unless she doesn't wipe herself after doing a wee, or bathe. In that case it could be dried piss. Either way, you should mention it. "

I won't mention it. That's the common theme it looks.

You should mention it. But tactfully. She might be unaware of it.

By *uperdogMan  over a year ago

aylesbury

Just incorporate some joint shower or bath fun before you get down to business - pardon the pun. Then everyone gets happy. You get a soapy wank she gets all slippery and you know there won't be any hygiene issues.

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

The most common reasons for "different" smell down below for women are:

Poor hygiene (easily sorted - maybe suggest taking a shower together beforehand, as part of foreplay - 2 birds 1 stone)

BV (bacterial vaginosis - NOT an sti - easily sorted with even over the counter therapies and it's usually because of using wrong soaps to wash there that upset the ph balance)

Thrush (again NOT an sti - easily sorted with even over the counter therapies. Usually brought on by some antibiotics or low immune system).

If she still smells after the shower (AFTER sex, not straight after the shower) then it's probably not because of poor hygiene.

In that case try and broach it the other way around. Get her to give you oral and maybe ask her after if she likes your smell down there. She'll probably ask the same in return. You could then say that it's "different" and that it may be because all women are different but that you heard that it may be trush or bv and that, just to be on the safe side, maybe she should check it out because you wouldn't want her to develop any problems later because of something that could be easily sorted early on.

Just some ideas. Hope they help.

Honesty is the best policy. Being honest doesn’t mean also being mean or hurtful - she needs to know whatever the cause.

"The most common reasons for "different" smell down below for women are:

Poor hygiene (easily sorted - maybe suggest taking a shower together beforehand, as part of foreplay - 2 birds 1 stone)

BV (bacterial vaginosis - NOT an sti - easily sorted with even over the counter therapies and it's usually because of using wrong soaps to wash there that upset the ph balance)

Thrush (again NOT an sti - easily sorted with even over the counter therapies. Usually brought on by some antibiotics or low immune system).

If she still smells after the shower (AFTER sex, not straight after the shower) then it's probably not because of poor hygiene.

In that case try and broach it the other way around. Get her to give you oral and maybe ask her after if she likes your smell down there. She'll probably ask the same in return. You could then say that it's "different" and that it may be because all women are different but that you heard that it may be trush or bv and that, just to be on the safe side, maybe she should check it out because you wouldn't want her to develop any problems later because of something that could be easily sorted early on.

Just some ideas. Hope they help."

Very helpful, thank you always good to learn something new

"The most common reasons for "different" smell down below for women are:

Just some ideas. Hope they help."

"Just incorporate some joint shower or bath fun before you get down to business - pardon the pun. Then everyone gets happy. You get a soapy wank she gets all slippery and you know there won't be any hygiene issues. "

If it's BV a soapy shower won't help.

It's not thrush as thrush doesn't smell. Well when I had thrush it didn't. I got it from putting too much lavender oil in the bath. It just itched like hell!

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

Is she on fab? Maybe she’s read this thread

"Is she on fab? Maybe she’s read this thread "

She's not on fab lol it may have helped if she was...

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 18:12:22]

"Is she on fab? Maybe she’s read this thread

She's not on fab lol it may have helped if she was..."

All jokes aside OP the woman must know things don't smell right down below? If it's as bad as you say it is then I'm sure she would know herself

All jokes aside OP the woman must know things don't smell right down below? If it's as bad as you say it is then I'm sure she would know herself "

I hope she knows, was the 1st time i met her. Maybe she hoped I didn't notice. Regardless she does need to know so i will bring it up

All jokes aside OP the woman must know things don't smell right down below? If it's as bad as you say it is then I'm sure she would know herself

I hope she knows, was the 1st time i met her. Maybe she hoped I didn't notice. Regardless she does need to know so i will bring it up"

I'd be very interested to know the outcome when you approach her with it?

Will you share the outcome on here please

I hope she knows, was the 1st time i met her. Maybe she hoped I didn't notice. Regardless she does need to know so i will bring it up

I'd be very interested to know the outcome when you approach her with it?

Will you share the outcome on here please "

I shall indeed. Keep your eyes peeled

I intend to thank you lol

All jokes aside OP the woman must know things don't smell right down below? If it's as bad as you say it is then I'm sure she would know herself "

if its BV its very possible she doesn't realise..

if its BV its very possible she doesn't realise.."

Ok

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If too sensitive to push them in to the shower, suggest you both have one but let her have a few minutes in it alone, to clear the air

She may have BV, it can be from being too clean and destroying the good bacteria that keep your lady bits healthy, alot of sex can also contribute, it doesn't have to be a grotty reason. Just tell her...ya don't have to be an arse about it. Don't know why people are so silly about this kinda stuff, even if it was something bad, I would rather be told so I could do something about it, then maybe see someine I clearly liked, again, than him avoid me and me wonder why! We're not children

"She may have BV, it can be from being too clean and destroying the good bacteria that keep your lady bits healthy, alot of sex can also contribute, it doesn't have to be a grotty reason. Just tell her...ya don't have to be an arse about it. Don't know why people are so silly about this kinda stuff, even if it was something bad, I would rather be told so I could do something about it, then maybe see someine I clearly liked, again, than him avoid me and me wonder why! We're not children "

Was only asking for advice. I know we are all grown ups but if its a sensitive subject like this it has to be handled correctly

Bv doesnt smell all the time but does get significantly worse during/ after sex ... if shes not having much sex she might not know

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Tell her you dont perform oral until you know someone well and then only once you've paid a visit to the GUM clinic together.

You could also use a dental dam if you really wanted to but im guessing the smell if the thing putting you off

By *enshermanMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Right, met a nice girl and we had a bit of foreplay to start. Curious as to what she tasted like i as you do licked my fingers and the taste and smell was...let's just say off putting

How would you tell someone in the nicest way possible they need to sort it if that's the right way to put it? "

In my experience some womens pussy just don't smell nice. I was once playing with a super hot women look a bit like women from men in black 2 Serleena. Start kissing whilst playing with her pussy, she started to squirt and gush. I swear the smell was horrendous. I vomited in my mouth. Got up and left the room asap.

"She may have BV, it can be from being too clean and destroying the good bacteria that keep your lady bits healthy, alot of sex can also contribute, it doesn't have to be a grotty reason. Just tell her...ya don't have to be an arse about it. Don't know why people are so silly about this kinda stuff, even if it was something bad, I would rather be told so I could do something about it, then maybe see someine I clearly liked, again, than him avoid me and me wonder why! We're not children

Was only asking for advice. I know we are all grown ups but if its a sensitive subject like this it has to be handled correctly "

Is why I said ya don't have to be an arse about it eh?

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Over washing can cause infection or like the other ladies said poor hygine get her to use fem wipes before you go down and see if that helps if not just tell her ..

"She may have BV, it can be from being too clean and destroying the good bacteria that keep your lady bits healthy, alot of sex can also contribute, it doesn't have to be a grotty reason. Just tell her...ya don't have to be an arse about it. Don't know why people are so silly about this kinda stuff, even if it was something bad, I would rather be told so I could do something about it, then maybe see someine I clearly liked, again, than him avoid me and me wonder why! We're not children

Was only asking for advice. I know we are all grown ups but if its a sensitive subject like this it has to be handled correctly

Is why I said ya don't have to be an arse about it eh? "

No arseing about that's not me lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

but i guess you do. so id mention it to her offer to hold her hand going to sti clinic if you like and get tested same time

I genuinely enjoy giving oral and not just a means to and end.

It was the smell that would make you gag.

Will just have to tell her straight."

Was the smell her feet instead ? Lol

"Over washing can cause infection or like the other ladies said poor hygine get her to use fem wipes before you go down and see if that helps if not just tell her .."

Advice all taken on board

By *he honey dipperMan  over a year ago

Anywhere but not there

I had the same although it wasn't quite as bad as that, however there was quite a bit of white bits down there, yuck. I didn't embarrass her by saying anything just claimed I had a mouth ulcer

"Right, met a nice girl and we had a bit of foreplay to start. Curious as to what she tasted like i as you do licked my fingers and the taste and smell was...let's just say off putting

How would you tell someone in the nicest way possible they need to sort it if that's the right way to put it?

In my experience some womens pussy just don't smell nice. I was once playing with a super hot women look a bit like women from men in black 2 Serleena. Start kissing whilst playing with her pussy, she started to squirt and gush. I swear the smell was horrendous. I vomited in my mouth. Got up and left the room asap."

Charming, you obviously know how to treat a lady

Does squirt liquid smell then?

"Does squirt liquid smell then? "

'Squirt Liquid' in Tesco right now looking for that lol

"Does squirt liquid smell then?

'Squirt Liquid' in Tesco right now looking for that lol"

Oh god you know what I mean!

I ask this because I'm not a squirter so was just wondering if it really does smell. A guy told me that some woman he was with use to squirt and it smelt like coffee?

Was he winding me up or what? Lol

'Squirt Liquid' in Tesco right now looking for that lol"

You'll find it in between hairy fairy liquid and the cillit bang

I ask this because I'm not a squirter so was just wondering if it really does smell. A guy told me that some woman he was with use to squirt and it smelt like coffee?

Was he winding me up or what? Lol"

Definitely doesn't smell from my experience lol and what an experience it is!

And of coffee?? a wind up I'm pretty sure

You'll find it in between hairy fairy liquid and the cillit bang "

Haha! found it! Last one left lol

"

Ok thanks for the heads up haha

Ok thanks for the heads up haha"

Off record here...what a fine profile you have

If it was me, however embarrassing, I'd want to know. Could be bv which doesn't have symptoms except the strange smell and discharge, which we naturally get anyway, so if she thinks it's normal for her she could be unaware there's even a problem.

"Does squirt liquid smell then? "

No it doesn’t, she probably just pissed herself and claimed to be squirting

Off record here...what a fine profile you have "

Thank you very much x

No it doesn’t, she probably just pissed herself and claimed to be squirting "

Yea that's more lightly haha

Off record here...what a fine profile you have

Thank you very much x"

Very welcome x

No it doesn’t, she probably just pissed herself and claimed to be squirting "

2 in 1, squirting and watersports..a dream for some people lol

"Over washing can cause infection or like the other ladies said poor hygine get her to use fem wipes before you go down and see if that helps if not just tell her .."

Fem wipes , washes abd deoderants are some of the biggest causes of bv and thrush ... i sometimes cant believe how little some women know about their own anatomy

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

Was he winding me up or what? Lol"

Perhaps she had overdosed on Kenco. Lol.

"If it tastes like chicken then get licking but if it tastes like trout then get the fuck out "

Hilariously put

"If it smelled fishy it was probably BV. Unless she doesn't wipe herself after doing a wee, or bathe. In that case it could be dried piss. Either way, you should mention it.

I won't mention it. That's the common theme it looks."

Y dont u offer to wash her back in the shower next time so u can make sure shes nice and fresh

Yeah tell her straight that will make her feel amazing. If I was a bloke and I was in the same situation this is what I would do. I would finger her and immediately pull my finger(s) out of her fanny and then waft them under her nose and put my finger in her mouth so she can smell and taste herself. If she then suggests skipping oral then she's got the hint and would hopefully sort the problem herself. If she still insisted on me giving oral I would go back in with another finger and then smell it and ask what she'd eaten that day.

[Removed by poster at 01/05/18 20:47:35]

Hilarious!

By *uds1Couple  over a year ago

lanark

made me laugh

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Yeah tell her straight that will make her feel amazing. If I was a bloke and I was in the same situation this is what I would do. I would finger her and immediately pull my finger(s) out of her fanny and then waft them under her nose and put my finger in her mouth so she can smell and taste herself. If she then suggests skipping oral then she's got the hint and would hopefully sort the problem herself. If she still insisted on me giving oral I would go back in with another finger and then smell it and ask what she'd eaten that day. "

Great advice

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Y’all coming up with worst scenarios for this poor woman.. what if she’s simply on the clean eating and has been on the broccoli asparagus and other potent veg!!...the effects are strong...

If its the week after her period my guess would be bv too.

Jem x

Time will tell

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

How could she possibly not know her miffy is whiffy???? A good shower b4 meeting is enough! Tbh some folk dont care about personal hygiene! If a man had a smelly willy believe me id be saying theres ur bus u best go!

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Lol

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

haaaaa ace!

Agree with the comments on thrush, BV, hormones, etc, the taste/smell can also be really intensified by dehydration. if this lady doesn't flush her body through with enough water (not tea, booze, etc), only water is water, then everything will be more concentrated.

Pee should be very pale yellow.

So, a mention of you needing a few large glasses of water during the day, a few long pees, a shower, to feel like you are flushed and fresh, hopefully she will follow suit. If its still whiffy then there is an infection and you shouldn't be there, however nice she is.

By *ornyDubMan25Man  over a year ago

Berlin

She did say she had come off her period a week before. Possibly that"

I went out with a girl for a long time that used to have said problem on said week for a few months every year! If I recall correctly it was due to a side effect of her contraception as once she changed methods she didn't have that problem again!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I went out with a girl for a long time that used to have said problem on said week for a few months every year! If I recall correctly it was due to a side effect of her contraception as once she changed methods she didn't have that problem again!

"

Do you recall telling her how it was a foul smell ?

And how she took it when you did tell her ?

Berlin

Do you recall telling her how it was a foul smell ?

And how she took it when you did tell her ?"

Well it was a year or so in if I recall correctly and it was actually her that mentioned it initially and I hadn't noticed, the following month I noticed but it wasn't an unnatural smell or even "foul", just as if she hadn't showered in 12 hours and had a somewhat active day even if she had showered 2-3 hours before!

If you're a clean and hygienic person generally, you should generally notice before your partner if something isn't right down there!

By *osmicplusMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

How would you tell someone in the nicest way possible they need to sort it if that's the right way to put it? "

Hahaha I've just spat my horlicks out reading that!! Unlucky fella

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I once had a similar situation, really sopping wet down below but with such a foul smell and taste that I almost gagged. You need to do what I should have done rather than ignore it and battle on and take it further.

Check she's breathing.

Berlin

[Removed by poster at 02/05/18 00:14:00]

Berlin

"I once had a similar situation, really sopping wet down below but with such a foul smell and taste that I almost gagged. You need to do what I should have done rather than ignore it and battle on and take it further.

Check she's breathing. "

Accidental necrophilia... can happen to anyone

"I once had a similar situation, really sopping wet down below but with such a foul smell and taste that I almost gagged. You need to do what I should have done rather than ignore it and battle on and take it further.

Check she's breathing. "

The poor girl

Didn't think the discussion would still be going on lol

By *endrix30Man  over a year ago

dudley

Nearly fell off my chair laughing at this, nice one.

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

BV!! Not uncommon

get down there a bit of spit and lick it clean, mmmmmmnn loverly

Please don’t say anything to this woman....

I don’t think there is a nice way to tell someone they stink...

Just tell her you’re busy when she asked to see you again... eventually she will go away...

By *alentino7Man  over a year ago

Wembley

"What makes someone taste bad? Sti?? I have only had one bad experience so far. X"

To me it's poor hygiene, a massive instant turn off

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Could be a medical condition or some medication can cause this ... Google it .

By *ickyRoosterMan  over a year ago

Uppendown

You'll find it in between hairy fairy liquid and the cillit bang "

Genius

Sounds like bacterial vaganosis. Not an STD, can be picked up in swimming pool, etc. Course of anti biotics can clear it up. Something about natural moisture down below getting mixed with bacteria.

"Sounds like bacterial vaganosis. Not an STD, can be picked up in swimming pool, etc. Course of anti biotics can clear it up. Something about natural moisture down below getting mixed with bacteria. "

its more to do with the ph balance getting out of whack, usually caused by soaps or bath products...you cant pick it up in a swimming pool..

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Orr she could be on some medication that gives a horrid odour too

"Sounds like bacterial vaganosis. Not an STD, can be picked up in swimming pool, etc. Course of anti biotics can clear it up. Something about natural moisture down below getting mixed with bacteria.

its more to do with the ph balance getting out of whack, usually caused by soaps or bath products...you cant pick it up in a swimming pool.."

You could if you are extra sensitive and chlorine knocks out your ph ... hell ive been known to get thrush just from sunbathing on holiday and my vag not liking the heat ... fussy wee cunt

"What makes someone taste bad? Sti?? I have only had one bad experience so far. X

To me it's poor hygiene, a massive instant turn off "

Don't know much about women's anatomy do you

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"How could she possibly not know her miffy is whiffy???? A good shower b4 meeting is enough! Tbh some folk dont care about personal hygiene! If a man had a smelly willy believe me id be saying theres ur bus u best go! "

Some people get nose blind to aromas that they may live with every day, smoking, cooking smells, pets, halitosis and their own body odours.

I'm pretty sure that the OP is talking about BV too. Some lubes can upset the ph balance also, baby oil can be nasty to anybody vulnerable to this and can take weeks to clear up. The person themselves may be very hygienically inclined and wash frequently and as a few alluded to, they've washed away the good bacteria. Bath bombs can be I'm told a pretty, nasty way to introduce BV through some fairly dramatic ph rich ingredients.

Whilst it isn't nice to smell, anybody faced with this really should take a tactful approach and mention this.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I would definitely start a thread on a public forum about it

Then go from there really.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Even if it is poor hygiene, people should be sympathetic.

A small proportion of people do have conditions which mean that no matter of washing, showering etc helps. A fish-like smell is a common symptom of this.

One of my best friends has this, as did his dad. Horrible condition to have.

"Even if it is poor hygiene, people should be sympathetic.

A small proportion of people do have conditions which mean that no matter of washing, showering etc helps. A fish-like smell is a common symptom of this.

One of my best friends has this, as did his dad. Horrible condition to have."

That isn't poor hygiene though is it?

In our book, poor hygiene is not washing, not cleaning, not brushing your teeth... It's one thing to have naturally acrid aroma's and another to not to even try and do something about them.

Not all of us are blessed with good looks, straight teeth, blemish free skin and genitalia that smells devine, but there's no excuse for not trying to keep these clean.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Even if it is poor hygiene, people should be sympathetic.

One of my best friends has this, as did his dad. Horrible condition to have.

That isn't poor hygiene though is it?

In our book, poor hygiene is not washing, not cleaning, not brushing your teeth... It's one thing to have naturally acrid aroma's and another to not to even try and do something about them.

Not all of us are blessed with good looks, straight teeth, blemish free skin and genitalia that smells devine, but there's no excuse for not trying to keep these clean."

No it’s not, but people often think it is.

People often said my friend needed to pay attention to his hygiene - “he needs a shower” etc. He would shower twice a day and change his clothes.

Obviously lots of people do have poor hygiene. I’m just saying that there may be other reasons.

Was worse than trout

True, i need to bring it up with her. She wants to meet again. Need to tell her but don't want to be rude "

I can’t imagine someone not knowing they smell/ taste bad. But on the off chance she’s not aware tell her a politely as possible. I’d want someone to tell me if I had a stinky miff!

Well I'm going to be absolutely honest here....

I had a meet planned, really excited (you know the drill). Showered, all clean and fresh. Guy turns up, we get down to it and bam!!!!! The smell hit me!! He'd been fingering me and I could smell it. I had no idea that I had BV. No symptoms, no discharge or I wouldn't have met. I was mortified. I didn't know what to do. He carried on but I felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed to say the least.

Neither of us said anything. The deed was done and I couldn't wait for him to leave.

Op, your meet may have been in the same boat as me?

Think I shall crawl back under my stone, totally embarrassed

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

If it's hygiene and you really like her suggest a sexy shower together

Tbh if it's hygiene it would put me off, as that's one of life's basic skills.

Worked with a man years ago and he stunk of B.O, so much so I had to say something as it made me sick some days.

As others have said it could be other problems that need medical help not a bar of soap.

Maybe don't wash your cock for 2weeks and see what she says when you ask for oral ?

"Well I'm going to be absolutely honest here....

I had a meet planned, really excited (you know the drill). Showered, all clean and fresh. Guy turns up, we get down to it and bam!!!!! The smell hit me!! He'd been fingering me and I could smell it. I had no idea that I had BV. No symptoms, no discharge or I wouldn't have met. I was mortified. I didn't know what to do. He carried on but I felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed to say the least.

Neither of us said anything. The deed was done and I couldn't wait for him to leave.

Think I shall crawl back under my stone, totally embarrassed "

And thank you for being so candid. It goes to show that it can happen to anybody and as such people need to be more understanding of such issues. Nobody chooses this.

Being grown-up about things this goes a long way to being a decent human being. Have never seen anybody laugh at a woman buying female sanitary products in a supermarket, but when a bloke does, it does make me wonder when will some people grow-up.

Sadly, have come across a good few here

Think I shall crawl back under my stone, totally embarrassed "

I get BV quite often and that’s happened to me more than once, although thankfully it’s usually me on my own with a dildo

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Was worse than trout

It's either hygeine issues or she must have some kind of infection, not sure but surely she must know it doesn't smell of roses down there so I'd say it was a bit disrespectful to you"

I saw a program about a girl who had a smell problem down there and the doctor told her she was cleaning herself too much. Obviously she new she had the condition so was constantly washing. Go figure.

North London

Was worse than trout

I saw a program about a girl who had a smell problem down there and the doctor told her she was cleaning herself too much. Obviously she new she had the condition so was constantly washing. Go figure. "

That's the most common mistake people make when it comes to BV and they are not aware of what BV is. They keep washing and washing and some times even use perfumed soaps etc in order to get rid off/mask the smell but this is literally like throwing oil to the fire and it makes the issue even worse.

Saying that, you shouldn't just stop washing and hope it'll go away. Just wash with *water only* for a few days (in fact, women should only wash with water down there at all times anyway, unless they have a medical condition where a specific type of washing product has been prescribed/recommended, for example general dermatological issues like eczema, psoriasis etc) and it it doesn't start improving, then definitely go see your G.P. as it might be something else.

Also, with regards to people saying "surely someone knows if they smell down there", this is absolutely not the case. Most changes (hormonal and otherwise) don't just happen overnight, where you'd smell of roses one day and just the compost the other! Things happen gradually and, like some people have already mentioned, you get used to the "new" smell, not realising that it's gone sour (excuse the pun ). So unless you finger yourself 10 times a day and compare smells, yes, sometimes people (and specifically women) do not and can not realise that there's an abnormal odour down there.

In my previous post further up the thread, I gave more information on possible conditions and the ways they can be treated, as well as suggestions for the OP moving forward.

I get BV quite often and that’s happened to me more than once, although thankfully it’s usually me on my own with a dildo "

Glad I'm not the only one to admit it!!

I don't bath very often these days. Mostly shower and don't use any products down there, not even the ones they say you can. I've not had BV in way over a year now.

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I wouldn't tell them, I would just not go back x

But she was insistent i gave her oral but i did make my excuses lol"

I would tell her as she could have bacterial vaginosis which only women get and is very common...she probably doesn't know

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I get BV quite often and that’s happened to me more than once, although thankfully it’s usually me on my own with a dildo "

I get it as well and I'd rather be told politely if I was smelling not quite right then not know at all

[Removed by poster at 03/05/18 11:34:05]

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,

People will thank you more than you will know

Wo wo wo

Two excellent informative posts that should be stickys somewhere here. The amount of misinformation here is unbelievable at times.

If in doubt see your Dr, but don't be embarrassed and put it off. They are here to help and have seen it all before and will continue to do long after you're all clear.

I get BV quite often and that’s happened to me more than once, although thankfully it’s usually me on my own with a dildo

Glad I'm not the only one to admit it!!

I don't bath very often these days. Mostly shower and don't use any products down there, not even the ones they say you can. I've not had BV in way over a year now. "

I miss my bath nights

Was worse than trout

I saw a program about a girl who had a smell problem down there and the doctor told her she was cleaning herself too much. Obviously she new she had the condition so was constantly washing. Go figure.

That's the most common mistake people make when it comes to BV and they are not aware of what BV is. They keep washing and washing and some times even use perfumed soaps etc in order to get rid off/mask the smell but this is literally like throwing oil to the fire and it makes the issue even worse.

Saying that, you shouldn't just stop washing and hope it'll go away. Just wash with *water only* for a few days (in fact, women should only wash with water down there at all times anyway, unless they have a medical condition where a specific type of washing product has been prescribed/recommended, for example general dermatological issues like eczema, psoriasis etc) and it it doesn't start improving, then definitely go see your G.P. as it might be something else.

Also, with regards to people saying "surely someone knows if they smell down there", this is absolutely not the case. Most changes (hormonal and otherwise) don't just happen overnight, where you'd smell of roses one day and just the compost the other! Things happen gradually and, like some people have already mentioned, you get used to the "new" smell, not realising that it's gone sour (excuse the pun ). So unless you finger yourself 10 times a day and compare smells, yes, sometimes people (and specifically women) do not and can not realise that there's an abnormal odour down there.

In my previous post further up the thread, I gave more information on possible conditions and the ways they can be treated, as well as suggestions for the OP moving forward."

North London

"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,

Wo wo wo

Two excellent informative posts that should be stickys somewhere here. The amount of misinformation here is unbelievable at times.

If in doubt see your Dr, but don't be embarrassed and put it off. They are here to help and have seen it all before and will continue to do long after you're all clear.

"

"And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,

Wo wo wo

"

Much Appreciated everyone

Its an interesting subject.

Ive experienced a few smellys as well.

ive come to the conclusion its majority not washing it properly or enough plus never airing it , ie wearing nickers to bed that youve worn all day for work, it needs airing , theres no need to wear nickers to bed!!

So as a bloke when i bath or shower everything needs washing , sensitive soap , non perfumed soap , vaginal soap , theres soaps out there for everyone so no excuses, wash everything ..the same should apply to a girl , ive watched girlfriends wash and seen a few shower cams and ive noticed girls dont wash there minnies properly, they just soap it like they would there arm or bum cheek .if youve got the right soap you need to get in all the nooks and crannies , then take the shower head off its hook and give her a good rinse inside and out, if you havent got a shower , buy one of those ones that fit on to the taps and use for rinsing .

Why do girls nickers smell , my boxers never smell because i wash properly .i dont have skids as i use wet ones flushable toilet tissues , ,if i didnt pull my foreskin back daily and wash and air my cock at night im sure my cock and boxers would smell like "some" girls do.

So i'm not being rude in any way shape or form im just pretty certain smells are 99% due to not paying enough attention to washing her.

likewise with toys , ive seen so many girls use a toy , pop it back in the draw then use again later or the next day without running it under the tap for a rinse / wash .

girls would you not hold your minnie open and give her a flush with fresh shower water from a hand held shower ?

when you stand in a shower with your head under it that im afraid is never going to wash your minnie properly .

get me ........................

"Its an interesting subject.

ive come to the conclusion its majority not washing it properly or enough plus never airing it , ie wearing nickers to bed that youve worn all day for work, it needs airing , theres no need to wear nickers to bed!!

So as a bloke when i bath or shower everything needs washing , sensitive soap , non perfumed soap , vaginal soap , theres soaps out there for everyone so no excuses, wash everything ..the same should apply to a girl , ive watched girlfriends wash and seen a few shower cams and ive noticed girls dont wash there minnies properly, they just soap it like they would there arm or bum cheek .if youve got the right soap you need to get in all the nooks and crannies , then take the shower head off its hook and give her a good rinse inside and out, if you havent got a shower , buy one of those ones that fit on to the taps and use for rinsing .

Why do girls nickers smell , my boxers never smell because i wash properly .i dont have skids as i use wet ones flushable toilet tissues , ,if i didnt pull my foreskin back daily and wash and air my cock at night im sure my cock and boxers would smell like "some" girls do.

So i'm not being rude in any way shape or form im just pretty certain smells are 99% due to not paying enough attention to washing her.

likewise with toys , ive seen so many girls use a toy , pop it back in the draw then use again later or the next day without running it under the tap for a rinse / wash .

girls would you not hold your minnie open and give her a flush with fresh shower water from a hand held shower ?

when you stand in a shower with your head under it that im afraid is never going to wash your minnie properly .

get me ........................"

as many women on here have pointed out...washing the way you describe is exactly what can cause BV...the vagina is a self cleaning organ..there is no need at all to stick soap inside or jet wash it with a shower head!maybe look up BV if you dont understand what it is and how its caused.

"What makes someone taste bad? Sti?? I have only had one bad experience so far. X"

Not sti sometimes it's a yeast infection

Oh dear

Whilst I'm sure there a good few that don't wash properly, what your suggesting isn't the cause.

In general terms, I love the fact that many blokes are absolutely crap at looking after their own health (this is factually correct) but feel generally that they know women better than women themselves do. Some might BTW, but most don't. If they did, I'd suggest many men might do a lot better here than they currently are experiencing. Many men, in listening and not assuming they know best will generally command more respect and understand women better.

And the irony or all ironys, popping the toy under a tap isn't cleaning it properly...

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"Just incorporate some joint shower or bath fun before you get down to business - pardon the pun. Then everyone gets happy. You get a soapy wank she gets all slippery and you know there won't be any hygiene issues.

If it's BV a soapy shower won't help."

I had a chronic BV infection that was only cleared up when I had mesh removed. GP kept prescribing antibiotics but they only worked for a short period of time.

"And the irony or all ironys, popping the toy under a tap isn't cleaning it properly... "

point was , they dont clean them at all , not if they cleaned them correctly

as many women on here have pointed out...washing the way you describe is exactly what can cause BV...the vagina is a self cleaning organ..there is no need at all to stick soap inside or jet wash it with a shower head!maybe look up BV if you dont understand what it is and how its caused."

well its going to sweat and smell if you dont wash it and air it , thats just obvious one would of thought ..

as many women on here have pointed out...washing the way you describe is exactly what can cause BV...the vagina is a self cleaning organ..there is no need at all to stick soap inside or jet wash it with a shower head!maybe look up BV if you dont understand what it is and how its caused.

so if so many women know about bv , should be very few with smell problems / issues .

ps it is only a discussion , i am not being rude or dis respectfull..

well its going to sweat and smell if you dont wash it and air it , thats just obvious one would of thought .."

but there is no need, in fact its a very stupid thing to do, to wash in the way you mentioned. It is a self cleasning organ..very simple..it is pointless, as well as potentially bad for women to use soaps or jet wash nside with a shower head or anything else...obviously a regular shower will clean the exterior anyway...and the interior really doesnt need cleaning the way you suggest. thats just ill informed nonsense im afraid.

"as many women on here have pointed out...washing the way you describe is exactly what can cause BV...the vagina is a self cleaning organ..there is no need at all to stick soap inside or jet wash it with a shower head!maybe look up BV if you dont understand what it is and how its caused.

so if so many women know about bv , should be very few with smell problems / issues .

ps it is only a discussion , i am not being rude or dis respectfull.."

a lot of women, the majority i imagine, wouldnt know anything about it unless theyd experienced it or knew someon who had.Its not something generally taught in sex ed..which it should be.Then men might learn something too about basic hygeine.

"as many women on here have pointed out...washing the way you describe is exactly what can cause BV...the vagina is a self cleaning organ..there is no need at all to stick soap inside or jet wash it with a shower head!maybe look up BV if you dont understand what it is and how its caused.

a lot of women, the majority i imagine, wouldnt know anything about it unless theyd experienced it or knew someon who had.Its not something generally taught in sex ed..which it should be.Then men might learn something too about basic hygeine."

Agree with the gist of this, however BV isn't a sexual health issue, it isn't a STi.

But that said, whilst having that audience, it probably is the best forum to raise this with the young and remove any form a stigma with this.

a lot of women, the majority i imagine, wouldnt know anything about it unless theyd experienced it or knew someon who had.Its not something generally taught in sex ed..which it should be.Then men might learn something too about basic hygeine.

Agree with the gist of this, however BV isn't a sexual health issue, it isn't a STi.

But that said, whilst having that audience, it probably is the best forum to raise this with the young and remove any form a stigma with this."

i wasn't suggesting it was an STI, just that maybe it would be included, along with basic male hygeine in sex ed...as you say, its funny, yet worrying when some men spout a load of ill informed nonsense about how women should be cleaning themselves..if a woman is not particularly well informed on something like this they might actually believe it!

ps it is only a discussion , i am not being rude or dis respectfull.."

The women on the forums are a tiny portion of the female population.

You can have BV and not be aware until you have sex, as the semen can cause the fishy smell and the highest point inside the vagina could be the affected part. I've had it and not know until I had sex, because I don't stick things inside me when I'm alone and it doesn't drip out.

Was worse than trout

If I met a guy and he wasn't too great down below then I might not be totally honest and tell him why because it is hard to approach the subject if you don't know them that we'll. I would just have to make some other excuse up and I wouldn't meet them again."

If a guy hums, it's more likely a hygiene issue than if a woman does. Why? Men cannot catch BV - the clue is in the term .

but i guess you do. so id mention it to her offer to hold her hand going to sti clinic if you like and get tested same time "

Just get her to get checked for BV. It's not an STI.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

oh dear, you're clueless!

"Sounds like bacterial vaganosis. Not an STD, can be picked up in swimming pool, etc. Course of anti biotics can clear it up. Something about natural moisture down below getting mixed with bacteria.

its more to do with the ph balance getting out of whack, usually caused by soaps or bath products...you cant pick it up in a swimming pool.."

Condoms are supposed to prevent BV for women who frequently change partners. But a word of warning - if you have a latex sensitivity, ensure you don't use latex condoms. From experience - durex gave me BV after every use. Now use Skyns.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

F*cking hell no wonder I'm paranoid everytime I open my legs for a man.

"F*cking hell no wonder I'm paranoid everytime I open my legs for a man."

I'm sure you smell as fresh as a daisy

BV sounds like her ph is off. I’ve never heard of an sti making you smell.

If she’s washing to much with soapy products, it can do this.

By *parkle......Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Man up and tell her.

Oi bitch you stink!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"F*cking hell no wonder I'm paranoid everytime I open my legs for a man."

Don't stress. Just take your dildo out and replace it with a Glade Plug-in.

Ahhh. Spring fresh!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Was worse than trout

Are you really that desperate?

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Get you giving out duff info about something you clearly know nothing about!

Ya gotta tell her man just say - I am da pussy eating expert, but your cuchi smells like a rat crawled inside and died, I just cant do it, but here my cock you can suck instead.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Douching totally unbalances a part of the body that cleans itself and is actually likely to make it smell bad. This is terrible advice. And for the love of god, stop calling it a “minnie”.

Ya gotta tell her man just say - I am da pussy eating expert, but your cuchi smells like a rat crawled inside and died, I just cant do it, but here my cock you can suck instead. "

Aye, definitely...go with that. That'll work a treat...

Was worse than trout

"

Maybe he really likes her. Why assume he's desperate?

“Your foo-foo smells like poo-poo”

Was worse than trout

Maybe he really likes her. Why assume he's desperate?"

Agreed, and why shouldn't he wait for her to get on top this issue.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Look up Bacterial-Vaginosis That is probably her problem.

Can get stuff from the chemist for it.

"“Your foo-foo smells like poo-poo” "

If a man spoke to me like that I'd throw up.

"“Your foo-foo smells like poo-poo”

If a man spoke to me like that I'd throw up."

i'd retch slightly if he called it a minnie!

i'd retch slightly if he called it a minnie!"

I haven't heard it called that since I was a kid.

If a man spoke to me like that I'd throw up."

But not before you kicked him in the stones I hope.

i'd retch slightly if he called it a minnie!

I haven't heard it called that since I was a kid. "

can't stand ickle bickle baby names coming from adults! repluses me!

Some strange comments i must say

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Some strange comments i must say "

That's the forums for you. People argue over a paper bag on here

"Some strange comments i must say

That's the forums for you. People argue over a paper bag on here "

Can say that again lol

But not before you kicked him in the stones I hope."

I wouldn't do that, he'd need all the testosterone he can get.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Some strange comments i must say

That's the forums for you. People argue over a paper bag on here "

True, but very few threads about it

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Pmsl,that's good one

London

Was worse than trout

Maybe he really likes her. Why assume he's desperate?"

Because he's here discussing how foul she smells and not being nice in general: he doesn't appear to like or have respect for her.

Granted, we're all different. My pussy dried up when a man who looked like Daniel Craig said hello with a voice like Joe Pasquale. If I met a man and he had a funky smelling knob I just couldn't go there...yuk! He'd have to go!

Yet the op would go there...desperate!

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Honest is the best policy. Gotta be cruel to be kind sometimes.

London

Was worse than trout

Maybe he really likes her. Why assume he's desperate?

Agreed, and why shouldn't he wait for her to get on top this issue. "

Because he said he didn't like her a lot!

Maybe it's just me but if I didn't really care for someone and they stank to boot, contemplating going there is desperate to me.