FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > am i wasting time on fab?

am i wasting time on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi, would just like some advice. single male, virgin, 22.

i have been sending message's to couples and single females on here, i have read their profile's. and about 90 percent of the time seem to get instanly deleted. i am not being pushey sending messages like lets fuck, and not sending messages to couples that are not interested either. and just seem to get messages off gay guys. which i am not interested and is getting on my nervous.

and thinking i am wasting my time on fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe its the fact that your a virgin...i myself dont wanna be having to teach someione what to do...lol...

but give it time, someone will be interested....

Forum Mod

Ok, you can block single males from contacting you,that will sort that problem out for you

You have only been here 3 weeks and it can take many months to have your first meet so you need to be patient,develop a thick skin and don't dwell on those that delete your messages

Lastly if im honest,I would'nt want to take your virginity and maybe others feel the same

Whatever you choose to do, good luck with it

"hi, would just like some advice. single male, virgin, 22.

i have been sending message's to couples and single females on here, i have read their profile's. and about 90 percent of the time seem to get instanly deleted. i am not being pushey sending messages like lets fuck, and not sending messages to couples that are not interested either. and just seem to get messages off gay guys. which i am not interested and is getting on my nervous.

and thinking i am wasting my time on fab. "

get yourself down town friday night theres got to be some one for you in illusions or chicago rock.

maybe your trying too hard....your profile needs to act as bait....so maybe a few prompts to tempt the fish...and you should get some nibbles...then its down to you, to persuade them to bite....then reel them in ~ Ive led to beleive that the savy fish likes a big hook...lol

"Am I wasting time on Fabs ?"

It depends upon why you joined in the first place and what you are looking for ....

If you joined in order to get a quick shag or even a few quick shags then yes you are wasting your time - swinging doesn't quite work that way

However, if you joined in a effort to get yourself known by posting in the forums, having a wander into the chatrooms, getting some rapport going with a few of the members in an effort to eventually get to meet them, then no you aren't wasting your time, but patience is a virtue - epecially in this hobby ...

keep the faith dude.. keep being nice in your messages.

sure you will be ok.

if you no into gay guys.... what yur views on the bi's ....

seriously good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the advice everyone. ps funny angus but thanks

Assuming that you have a decent profile, and you're decent and polite in your mailings, and when mailing people you ensure that you fit into their age limits etc, then the rest is down to patience!

Yes, imho there are plenty ignorant folk on here with their wholsale deleting of mails, but there are also decent ladies and couples.

So remember the 3 Ps. Patience, patience, patience!! All the best to you.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Hi,

I have to agree with some other posts, keep being patient, but, you being a virgin would put me off I have to admit. Also, if you're a virgin (and I assume that you mean that or so you mean you're a swinging virgin?)- how can you put that you like - anal, dp, dogging etc?

Might just be me but that kinda confused me! Good luck!

confusing, its a swinging site hun, if your still a virgin, you dont know if you want to be a swinger or not. Anyway losing of your virginity should be special go out find someone you really like and then lose virginity, then if you wanna swing try the site again x

I would agree saying you are a virgin is a bit off putting. Swingers like good sex and they don't want to have to be teaching you. Get yourself a nice girlfriend to have fun with.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"hi, would just like some advice. single male, virgin, 22.

and thinking i am wasting my time on fab. "

Wait! You impatint fucker!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

OK I'm gonna play Bad Cop

yes mate - no ifs or buts you're 100% wasting your time here.

Now I could be wrong, but 22 years of age and still a virgin just screams "Lacks confidence" and / or "no good with women" to me - so doubtless it will to countless others too

This simply, isnt the place for guys like that - to succeed as a male "swingle" you need that little bit extra in those departments - not that little bit less.

I dont mean to sound cold cruel, callous or heartless (but I am so thats how it comes out ) - but getting nowhere on here will only dent your confidence even more and you need a pretty thick skin to do this - look at all the whingers bashing single males on here or giys whinging that they cant get meets or even replies to emails if you dont beleive me.

My advice would be to sign up to a regular dating site and cut your teeth on that first - people will be much more willing to talk to you there.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"OK I'm gonna play Bad Cop

Now I could be wrong, but 22 years of age and still a virgin just screams "Lacks confidence" and / or "no good with women" to me - so doubtless it will to countless others too

This simply, isnt the place for guys like that - to succeed as a male "swingle" you need that little bit extra in those departments - not that little bit less.

I dont mean to sound cold cruel, callous or heartless (but I am so thats how it comes out ) - but getting nowhere on here will only dent your confidence even more and you need a pretty thick skin to do this - look at all the whingers bashing single males on here or giys whinging that they cant get meets or even replies to emails if you dont beleive me.

My advice would be to sign up to a regular dating site and cut your teeth on that first - people will be much more willing to talk to you there."

Good cop/bad cop?

No, bad cop/nasty cop!!!

Your profile is crap, its contradictory, too short and confusing.

How can you know what you are into if you are a virgin?

Most swingers would not be interested in teaching someone what goes where, we are looking for fun with similar people, not worrying about making your "first time" special.!!!

FFS, youe are too young and inexperienced, and if you havent got laid yet its either because you are too shy, too forward, too boring, too lazy or too busy moaning about it!!!

Ditch this site, get out there and find a girl who you can have some fun with first!!

"OK I'm gonna play Bad Cop

My advice would be to sign up to a regular dating site and cut your teeth on that first - people will be much more willing to talk to you there.

Good cop/bad cop?

No, bad cop/nasty cop!!!

Your profile is crap, its contradictory, too short and confusing.

How can you know what you are into if you are a virgin?

Most swingers would not be interested in teaching someone what goes where, we are looking for fun with similar people, not worrying about making your "first time" special.!!!

FFS, youe are too young and inexperienced, and if you havent got laid yet its either because you are too shy, too forward, too boring, too lazy or too busy moaning about it!!!

Ditch this site, get out there and find a girl who you can have some fun with first!! "

I would say,he knows what goes where and what he has seen,heard of and would like to try. Just hasnt got that far yet. Ive just today,looked up the term "swinger" it refers to couples. Single males will never become swingers while the term is so narrow. So,no single person is termed as a swinger. Why we allowed here? Freedom to choose? Just as you are free to turn us down.

" Ive just today,looked up the term "swinger" it refers to couples. Single males will never become swingers while the term is so narrow. So,no single person is termed as a swinger. Why we allowed here? Freedom to choose? Just as you are free to turn us down."

we are all welcome here.. singles, couples, str8, bi and providing we all follow the rules, are nice .. we may get fun.. we may not....

and are free to leave at any time..

it's all supposed to be fun.

Fun for all would be better though.

If its gotten to the stage that you need to ask then the answers probably yes

"Fun for all would be better though."

every day/night folks from here are having

a laugh..

making friends short term ones and long term ones..

some meeting and falling in love..

and a lot and a lot and a lot are having uncomplicated sex... be they male, female, husband and wife, bf and gf.. and/ or str8 or bi..

you get back what you put in ..

just had a wee glance over your profile and to be honest althought i feel "war and peace" profiles are slightly ott, urze could perhaps so with a little more info. there are couples and single ladies out there that look to meet up with single men but you have to try and make yourself stick out from the rest. continue to send nice messages, try build up a bit of a rapour with ppl you would be interested in meeting, dont appear desperate and lastly.... good luck xx

By *ofakindCouple  over a year ago

Running with Monkeys

hmmm u been here 3 weeks? we been here 3 months n still not had a meet yet but were still arranging stuff... we struggle cos we have a little 1 n a full time job and have to work things around it... but wats been said previously about dating websites and going into town on a friday and saturday night is spot on and you should give it a go... if your that desperate to lose ur virginity then how bout a call girl? am sure you could arrange something to get 50 ppl to give u a quid 4 1?

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"If its gotten to the stage that you need to ask then the answers probably yes"

why cant I give short succinct answer like that?

"hmmm u been here 3 weeks? we been here 3 months n still not had a meet yet but were still arranging stuff... we struggle cos we have a little 1 n a full time job and have to work things around it... but wats been said previously about dating websites and going into town on a friday and saturday night is spot on and you should give it a go... if your that desperate to lose ur virginity then how bout a call girl? am sure you could arrange something to get 50 ppl to give u a quid 4 1? "
A call girl is not the way to go. The 1st time should be special. Not seedy. Nor should it be in some field or bus stop etc. Leave that to your swinging days. It should be with a special woman. To set the mood,a candlelit meal, followed by cuddling up on the sofa,and see if it leads onto the bedroom. The 1st time should hold pleasant memories. If i could go back in time,my 1st time would not have ended up in a field behind some houses and getting disturbed before i had had the pleasure of full release,so,i guess i was broke in twice in a way. Maybe there is a romantic on here that might take you under her wing for keeps. Who knows. Just keep chatting and meeting,on,and off site till you meet that special someone. She will be worth the wait.

Forum Mod

"hmmm u been here 3 weeks? we been here 3 months n still not had a meet yet but were still arranging stuff... we struggle cos we have a little 1 n a full time job and have to work things around it... but wats been said previously about dating websites and going into town on a friday and saturday night is spot on and you should give it a go... if your that desperate to lose ur virginity then how bout a call girl? am sure you could arrange something to get 50 ppl to give u a quid 4 1? The 1st time should be special. Not seedy. Nor should it be in some field or bus stop etc. Leave that to your swinging days."

Is that how you see swinging?

A seedy affair in some field or a at a bus stop

Can't say we swing like that but everyones different I suppose

No. That was the prostitute bit. Sorry for the confusion.

"No. That was the prostitute bit. Sorry for the confusion."

Oh ur givin advice out now..wow

"No. That was the prostitute bit. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh ur givin advice out now..wow "

I like to think that i give out well thought out,sensible advice,and dont,or wont judge others on their problems/missfortunes. So,based on the subject,my suggestion is fair comment and non judgemental,with no malice.

But his thread is a valid one for this site so there we go

Obviously. Or i wouldnt waste my time.

brecon

"But his thread is a valid one for this site so there we go "

Uh oh..... pulls up a chair and waits for the fight to kick off!

brecon

Fight, fight, fight, fight!!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!!!"

LOL - well I ain't here to fight - quite the opposite - live and let live

"Fight, fight, fight, fight!!!

LOL - well I ain't here to fight - quite the opposite - live and let live"

Agreed zoe n steve.

brecon

LOL - well I ain't here to fight - quite the opposite - live and let live Agreed zoe n steve. "

Oh well, guess its one nil to the sensible people lol!!

LOL - well I ain't here to fight - quite the opposite - live and let live Agreed zoe n steve.

Oh well, guess its one nil to the sensible people lol!!"

Not so sure about that one

Did someone mention fight

Special ? Thats when you can say that was a great fuck she was a real dirty bitch !

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Did someone mention fight "

Best not mention anything, you know what happened to the last 2 Thursday's posts

"hmmm u been here 3 weeks? we been here 3 months n still not had a meet yet but were still arranging stuff... we struggle cos we have a little 1 n a full time job and have to work things around it... but wats been said previously about dating websites and going into town on a friday and saturday night is spot on and you should give it a go... if your that desperate to lose ur virginity then how bout a call girl? am sure you could arrange something to get 50 ppl to give u a quid 4 1? "

What do you get for £50 ?

"Did someone mention fight

Best not mention anything, you know what happened to the last 2 Thursday's posts

"

Lol dont we know

» Add a new message to this topic