FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you meet someone whose got a huge amount of verifications, I'm talking 50+, even if they are a number of regular meets within that number

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Yes it wouldn't bother me if I like them

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Yes I would

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Of course we would .

It’s a swinging site

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have tbh, if the veri of the person I’m talking to has multiple veris and their veries have multiple veries, I politely say, no thanks.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes. Unless it was 50 from the same person

Gloucester

"Have tbh, if the veri of the person I’m talking to has multiple veris and their veries have multiple veries, I politely say, no thanks. "

Er , come again ?

I don’t understand what you’re saying .

"Have tbh, if the veri of the person I’m talking to has multiple veris and their veries have multiple veries, I politely say, no thanks.

Er , come again ?

I don’t understand what you’re saying ."

Think what's she saying is if she meets someone with multiple veris that's fine as long as her their veris arnt from other that have load of veris. Doesn't make much sense tbh lol

Gloucester

"Yes. Unless it was 50 from the same person "

Yeah , totally agree with that .

Gloucester

"Have tbh, if the veri of the person I’m talking to has multiple veris and their veries have multiple veries, I politely say, no thanks.

Er , come again ?

I don’t understand what you’re saying .

Think what's she saying is if she meets someone with multiple veris that's fine as long as her their veris arnt from other that have load of veris. Doesn't make much sense tbh lol "

It’s the ‘Have tbh’ bit I don’t get ...

Doesn't bother me. Many people don't show their summary and only a few veris, so no one would know. You could meet someone unverified but they've had 50+ meets not via this site. I don't see why it would matter.

Some people publish their veris and some don't. Avoiding those who publish all of their veris is naive at best.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"Have tbh, if the veri of the person I’m talking to has multiple veris and their veries have multiple veries, I politely say, no thanks. "

Really ? But you'd go fuck a random guy on a night out that could of had 200 one night stands and they could all of done the same so you'd be non the wiser

At least the large majority of swingers care about their sexual health

Really ? But you'd go fuck a random guy on a night out that could of had 200 one night stands and they could all of done the same so you'd be non the wiser

At least the large majority of swingers care about their sexual health "

And so might the random guy

"Of course we would .

It’s a swinging site "

This

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I'm not sure what you mean but you seem veri veri veri serious about it

It is all relative I guess. I’d be more likely to look at the number over the period of time they’ve been on the site. 50 plus veris sounds like a lot but over 4-5 years isn’t bad.

By *un tonightCouple  over a year ago

rushden

Any one up for some face time or Skype sex

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Yes. Unless it was 50 from the same person "

this

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I'm not sure what you mean but you seem veri veri veri serious about it"

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

For me it would depend very much on the nature of those veris, the period of time they'd been accrued over and various other factors, including how much of a connection I had with the person concerned.

Fifty veris over a few weeks or even months that were all sexual and provided graphic details of those meets would probably get a no from me, not that I would judge the owner but 8t just wouldn't fit what I was looking for.

Fifty veris over a number of years that were partly socials, partly repeat meets etc then it wouldn't bother me in the slightest so long as I felt that connection and chemistry etc.

Gloucester

"It is all relative I guess. I’d be more likely to look at the number over the period of time they’ve been on the site. 50 plus veris sounds like a lot but over 4-5 years isn’t bad.

"

We got our first 50 veris some seven years ago in less than a month .

We went to 2 clubs a week , and went dogging a couple of times , had multiple meets in a night , a few orgies and a few home meets . Every meet was from a sexual hook up , and when we went to our local gum clinic we were both clear . More by luck than judgement , but we learned a lot from them , got loads of free condoms and have still not picked up any nasties in our seven years of very prolific swinging .

Swingers are generally very aware of their sexual health , because they have sex with multiple people . Our journey has been trouble free , maybe we are just lucky , I don’t know .

So to sum up , we see this as an opportunity to engage in all manner of fun , and not be judged for it . We got the engage in fun bit , but it seems the nit being judged but isn’t quite there yet

"It is all relative I guess. I’d be more likely to look at the number over the period of time they’ve been on the site. 50 plus veris sounds like a lot but over 4-5 years isn’t bad.

We went to 2 clubs a week , and went dogging a couple of times , had multiple meets in a night , a few orgies and a few home meets . Every meet was from a sexual hook up , and when we went to our local gum clinic we were both clear . More by luck than judgement , but we learned a lot from them , got loads of free condoms and have still not picked up any nasties in our seven years of very prolific swinging .

Swingers are generally very aware of their sexual health , because they have sex with multiple people . Our journey has been trouble free , maybe we are just lucky , I don’t know .

So to sum up , we see this as an opportunity to engage in all manner of fun , and not be judged for it . We got the engage in fun bit , but it seems the nit being judged but isn’t quite there yet

"

That’s a good point actually. You can amass quite a few veris by visiting a club or party ... perhaps it’s more about the safe sex thing for me. More important that they play safe than play often

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

If they were all meets and not just from socials, no i wouldn't.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I have 63 veri’s in 6 months. 50 are published

My profile is mainly for event hosting, so most of my veri’s are from people who have attended my events

Maybe 4 or 5 are meets

So as Gemini wisely put it, you have to give it some context. Each profile on its own merits!

At least the large majority of swingers care about their sexual health "

That’s very assuming... I wouldn’t actually have a one night stand on a night out, just not my thing.

Basically, if someone had 50+ verifications I personally would be put off by it, in the same way I would be if someone doesn’t have any to show and been on here for a period of time. I personally think your verification amount should have to be public, even though you can still hide the actual verification.

Yes I’m fully aware this is a swingers site and the whole idea is to meet and fuck... that doesn’t mean we are all comfortable with meeting people who have met 100’s of others.

Yes each profile should be taken on merit. Those who host etc may have 100’s but not all will be from fucking. This is why I read verifications

We all have our own way of doing things, there is no need to judge or belittle others for their way.

That’s very assuming... I wouldn’t actually have a one night stand on a night out, just not my thing.

Basically, if someone had 50+ verifications I personally would be put off by it, in the same way I would be if someone doesn’t have any to show and been on here for a period of time. I personally think your verification amount should have to be public, even though you can still hide the actual verification.

Yes I’m fully aware this is a swingers site and the whole idea is to meet and fuck... that doesn’t mean we are all comfortable with meeting people who have met 100’s of others.

Yes each profile should be taken on merit. Those who host etc may have 100’s but not all will be from fucking. This is why I read verifications

We all have our own way of doing things, there is no need to judge or belittle others for their way. "

Because obviously no one on this thread is judging anyone who actually has sex with multiple partners on here

We all have our own way of doing things, there is no need to judge or belittle others for their way.

Because obviously no one on this thread is judging anyone who actually has sex with multiple partners on here "

It’s not judgmental, it’s a preference.

I know loads of woman that have loads of veris but hide most of them - you cant rely on what is published to be the truth

By *sk for chatMan  over a year ago

belper

"I know loads of woman that have loads of veris but hide most of them - you cant rely on what is published to be the truth "

I need some chuffin advice, joined up a bit ago ... came out a 10 year relationship with a half jamaican lass, I've got needs but I'm a gentleman, I can't work out the pretenders and the pretentious

I’m crazy....... because I don’t read people’s verifications.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Absolutely no problem at all. Prefer the experienced swingers tbh as they tend to understand the scene, we want to be around those types.

It would depend what the verifications say.

"I know loads of woman that have loads of veris but hide most of them - you cant rely on what is published to be the truth

I need some chuffin advice, joined up a bit ago ... came out a 10 year relationship with a half jamaican lass, I've got needs but I'm a gentleman, I can't work out the pretenders and the pretentious"

Welcome to the world of fab mate, quite frankly it's a waste if time

That’s a good point actually. You can amass quite a few veris by visiting a club or party ... perhaps it’s more about the safe sex thing for me. More important that they play safe than play often "

But then how true is that, I've been told a lady I have been speaking to let's guys go bare, and she has 57 veris. She denies it, but no thank you to that one. She could be a walking std

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have just checked and my profile says I have met 126 people - I have had sex with 12 people in the whole of my life - veri’s do not always mean sex but even if they did this is a swinger site

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Would you meet someone whose got a huge amount of verifications, I'm talking 50+, even if they are a number of regular meets within that number "

Why not?

Are you judging those profiles? What conclusion have you come to about profiles who have 50+ veri's?

Sure others will have mentioned not all veri's are play ones, and veri's have been accumulated over an amount of time.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Would you meet someone whose got a huge amount of verifications, I'm talking 50+, even if they are a number of regular meets within that number "

Yes. 10 meets per year for 5 years = 50 veris. One shag per month doesn’t seem excessive or do you think it is too much, OP?

What about those who have sex with randoms not from fab?

What about those that don’t show all their Veris?

What about those who don’t show any?

A simplistic and mistaken approach I think to base a decision on false data.

I think more verifications the better as they are mostly likely to geinue x

By *hatterley64Couple  over a year ago

Hertford

"

This. But you also have to consider that a veri doesn’t necessarily equate to a sexual encounter.

We have a few veris but many are just from socials.

Also we’ve had several meets with people who have left and taken their veris with them. A few of who we are still in contact with.

Veris are just a guide. Nothing else.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

A lack of verifications is more likely to put us off. We have at the moment 241 verifications as we attend a lot of socials and clubs, why this would be offputting is an oddity. When you read them it shows we are genuine and true to our profile and will always turn up clean & smart. You can't just look at the numbers, only 2% of our meets involved play.

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

It would put them in the very genuine category so why would you not meet them?

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

More the merrier

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Any one up for some face time or Skype sex "

Only if your verified.....

By *randMrsNorthernCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s a swinging site so it’s what you come to expect. Most of our verifications are from cam and in terms of meets, only a few of these are from people we’ve played with.

A large number of verifications assures us the people we are chatting to are legit, moreso when they’ve been verified by people we have met and know to be legit.

If their veri summary showed 50+ but they had none displayed, maybe I'd meet them.

If they had more than 4 sex meet veris displayed on their profile, no I wouldn't meet them.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Number of verifications means nothing. If they don't show their summary you have no idea how many veris they have. Add to that the fact that you don't have to show all your verifications plus those who leave the site and you have no idea what those veris are made up of. We have a lot of social only veris but unless you read every one you would just be going on the numbers.

In a town Fab forgot

"Would you meet someone whose got a huge amount of verifications, I'm talking 50+, even if they are a number of regular meets within that number

Yes. 10 meets per year for 5 years = 50 veris. One shag per month doesn’t seem excessive or do you think it is too much, OP?

What about those who have sex with randoms not from fab?

What about those that don’t show all their Veris?

What about those who don’t show any?

A simplistic and mistaken approach I think to base a decision on false data. "

Wise words.....

That’s a good point actually. You can amass quite a few veris by visiting a club or party ... perhaps it’s more about the safe sex thing for me. More important that they play safe than play often "

Agreed

We would..but to be honest, we tend to go for those that have a couple or so..mainy because it's more exciting for us all, we like the fact of their inexperience, (well on here anyway) it adds to the fun

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

If the veris are positive, surely that is a good thing?

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

"If the veris are positive, surely that is a good thing?"

Agree However would anyone display a negative Veri ? kinda makes a mockery of the system don't you think ?

In a town Fab forgot

"If the veris are positive, surely that is a good thing?

Agree However would anyone display a negative Veri ? kinda makes a mockery of the system don't you think ?"

Someone on this very thread (no pun intended) has a bad one on his profile.

By *nglishCharmMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I'm still seeking my first.. was thinking of strapping a bottle of prosecco to my manhood

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"If the veris are positive, surely that is a good thing?

Agree However would anyone display a negative Veri ? kinda makes a mockery of the system don't you think ?"

We show all of ours good or bad otherwise like you say what’s the point.

» Add a new message to this topic