FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Quest..or Pandora ?

Quest..or Pandora ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weve never been to a club so just looking for some advice

Do we go to Quest or Pandora ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Weve never been to a club so just looking for some advice

Do we go to Quest or Pandora ?"

Pandoras on an event night as club is huge need a lot to fill. Checkout Enchant & Ultraviolet in forums. Not been to Quest on list to try xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quest gets my vote. Off there tonight.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We like both. Pandora on an event night. look up Enchant in forum last one was epic. 7th July is the next one. Need to get on the guest list though

Quest on couples and female night is always buzzing, but if you are looking for single guys them nights may not be for you two

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We found Quest on a couples and single fem night quite clicky. Preferred the open to all events, felt a lot more relaxed.

Not been to Pandoras yet, but heard plenty of positive reviews.

Give us a shout if you want someone to go with

Its probably looking like quest ...mixed reviews about pandora ...

Look our for our brand new ULTRA violet...23rd of june uv paint huge party xxxx

By *lirty FilthCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Quest , we're going on Sunday open 2pm to 11pm. Friends have been to Pandora and say it's like a sofa warehouse.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

We'll be in Quest tonight, we love the place. can't really comment on Pandoras however, so not a huge help haha

"Quest , we're going on Sunday open 2pm to 11pm. Friends have been to Pandora and say it's like a sofa warehouse."

Yes lots of sofas lol however it's gonna be busy on the ULTRA violet

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

Both are good clubs

Pandora's on an event night with 100s of others = awesome. However, when we've been at other times it's been very quiet.

Quest is a much smaller venue (most clubs are smaller than pandora's) but still a decent size. I would say quest is probably more professionally run.

If you're nervous about your first club visit, I would probably suggest Quest as I think you may be better looked after.

As said before, both are good clubs and we are members of both, and we've enjoyed our visits to Leeds.

Durham

"Both are good clubs

Pandora's on an event night with 100s of others = awesome. However, when we've been at other times it's been very quiet.

Quest is a much smaller venue (most clubs are smaller than pandora's) but still a decent size. I would say quest is probably more professionally run.

If you're nervous about your first club visit, I would probably suggest Quest as I think you may be better looked after.

As said before, both are good clubs and we are members of both, and we've enjoyed our visits to Leeds. "

We would concur with this revue. Just to add we have never found Quest Clicky on a couples night but then again we do mix well with others and not been to many time this tear so maybe things have changed since our last visit. Last year we went to Quest very often. This year we are trying out other clubs. Always good to go and find out what you think for yourself as what one person likes the other doesn't. Like Pandora being called a sofa warehouse, when you go and there's a few hundred people in the place, all the seating being used, it works well

Quest

Durham

"Quest "

Hopefully we'll see you there sometime x

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I haven’t been to quest in ages! Missing the place!

Both fantastic clubs, but very different... Looks like we're hitting Quest tonight though! X

We can't comment on Pandora as we haven't been yet but we will be going on the 7th of July for ENCHANT which looks to be a great social . We have been to quest a few times now and find the place really nice, clean and friendly . The staff are all great and show you round and often tell you or introduce you to regulars so you dont feel too out of place. Xx

Mrs xx

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"We can't comment on Pandora as we haven't been yet but we will be going on the 7th of July for ENCHANT which looks to be a great social . We have been to quest a few times now and find the place really nice, clean and friendly . The staff are all great and show you round and often tell you or introduce you to regulars so you dont feel too out of place. Xx

Mrs xx "

Enchant was brill last time. You’ll love it xx

Chester

"We can't comment on Pandora as we haven't been yet but we will be going on the 7th of July for ENCHANT which looks to be a great social . We have been to quest a few times now and find the place really nice, clean and friendly . The staff are all great and show you round and often tell you or introduce you to regulars so you dont feel too out of place. Xx

Mrs xx "

Last Enchant was amazing, you'll have fun time, we can't wait for next one Fi xx

By *orksGentXXXMan  over a year ago

Costa del Sol

Been to Quest quite a few times over the years. The new Quest is bright, clean, friendly, good selection of rooms and facilities. But not so big you need an army to get a good atmosphere. Had some great times there

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest every time, absolutely love the place. Been to Pandora's and found the place to be huge, you could get lost in there but Quest is just a nice size so that you can interact with people. Looking forward to visiting this Saturday.

"Weve never been to a club so just looking for some advice

Do we go to Quest or Pandora ?"

We use quest quite a bit, it’s really good.

We’ve never been to Pandora’s, however we are going to the event there on the 7th July.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I really like Quest. Not keen on a Pandora’s. Just my preference.

We love quest but haven’t been to Pandora’s yet.

Durham

"We love quest but haven’t been to Pandora’s yet. "

ENCHANT Pandora on 7th July will be epic, check it out in the forum, last one was an amazing night

" Enchant was brill last time. You’ll love it xx"

We are really looking forward to it and we recognise quite a few names from the forum or people we have messaged previously so it will be nice to hopefully chat and put face to names so to speak .

Mrs xx

Mrs xx

Last Enchant was amazing, you'll have fun time, we can't wait for next one Fi xx"

We really can't wait for it .....the guest list looks amazing and it will be our first social and our first visit to Pandora too .Xx

Mrs xx

By *M NeverCouple  over a year ago

STOCKTON-ON-TEES

We’re off to Pandora’s on Friday night, hope we can bag ourselves a nice corner suite ??

Its a safe bet to say we'll be going to Quest ...as its our first time at a club id sooner not feel like we are sat in Dfs

Thanks for everyone who gave advice on the forum and in private messages

Mrs xx

Last Enchant was amazing, you'll have fun time, we can't wait for next one Fi xx

We really can't wait for it .....the guest list looks amazing and it will be our first social and our first visit to Pandora too .Xx

Mrs xx "

We’re the same, real excited for lots of fun!

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

I cant make comments on Pandora as I've never been but i took my partner to quest for her first ever club experience we both had a great time, its a very clean and well laid out club, the guests where very friendly and as a first time visit my partner felt very at ease after a very nervous entrance

Durham

"I cant make comments on Pandora as I've never been but i took my partner to quest for her first ever club experience we both had a great time, its a very clean and well laid out club, the guests where very friendly and as a first time visit my partner felt very at ease after a very nervous entrance"

We have took a few friends to Quest for their very first club visit and all have felt the same. We think Quest is a brilliant club to go to for first time club visit. As soon as you walk in the nerves just fall away due to the great relaxed atmosphere of the Glitzy bar

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

"I cant make comments on Pandora as I've never been but i took my partner to quest for her first ever club experience we both had a great time, its a very clean and well laid out club, the guests where very friendly and as a first time visit my partner felt very at ease after a very nervous entrance

We have took a few friends to Quest for their very first club visit and all have felt the same. We think Quest is a brilliant club to go to for first time club visit. As soon as you walk in the nerves just fall away due to the great relaxed atmosphere of the Glitzy bar"

The bar area is located at the entrance and everyone congregates there before dress down and the night kicks off so it gives you the opportunity to get a feel for the other guest and have a friendly chat with whoever catches your eye, even if your too shy to make conversation it wont be long before someone comes and says hello. Its a great club for beginners. Post a meet before you go and chat with other people going on the same night, its alway good to have someone to meet when you get there. I would definitely recommend this club

Chester

"I cant make comments on Pandora as I've never been but i took my partner to quest for her first ever club experience we both had a great time, its a very clean and well laid out club, the guests where very friendly and as a first time visit my partner felt very at ease after a very nervous entrance

We have took a few friends to Quest for their very first club visit and all have felt the same. We think Quest is a brilliant club to go to for first time club visit. As soon as you walk in the nerves just fall away due to the great relaxed atmosphere of the Glitzy bar

The bar area is located at the entrance and everyone congregates there before dress down and the night kicks off so it gives you the opportunity to get a feel for the other guest and have a friendly chat with whoever catches your eye, even if your too shy to make conversation it wont be long before someone comes and says hello. Its a great club for beginners. Post a meet before you go and chat with other people going on the same night, its alway good to have someone to meet when you get there. I would definitely recommend this club "

On our to do list

We've decided to go to queat on sunday night ...so lets see how we get on

Thanks

They're both good (although different), you can't go wrong really.

Pandora has the best pole I have ever seen with plenty of space around it; so it's possible to dance without tripping over people

By *eedsuk1Man  over a year ago

LEEDS

Quest this Saturday is a masquerade party so an ideal time to come hide behind a mask help with the nerves?

X

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We’ve only just got into the club scene over the last 8 months or so and don’t get too often with traveling but we do visit both quest and Pandora’s once in a while. Pandora’s is a great club with loads of play rooms but it does need to be busy busy to have some sort of atmosphere. We are going again to the next enchant on 7th July as the last 1 was probably the best club visit we have had. As with quest is another great club although a lot smaller it doesn’t take as many to get an atmosphere going and we’re matbe thinking of going this Friday night

So both clubs get a thumbs up from us. It all depends what your looking for in the night. Sometimes if you organise a meet before going it doesn’t matter how busy or quiet the club is

"We've decided to go to queat on sunday night ...so lets see how we get on

Thanks "

I often go to quest on a Sunday and it’s ususlly I good night. The staff are great and I’m sure they’ll make you feel comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic