FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First meets

First meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you guys get your first meet on here. I know most woman like people to have plenty of verifications but it seems so hard to get a reply let alone a meet. Surely I'm not the only one in this boat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's loads of advice for Newbies about how to get started - use the 'search forum' facility for 'newbie'.

Be pro-active, use the Forums and Chatrooms, so folks can see your personality is the first and most useful step.

"How do you guys get your first meet on here. I know most woman like people to have plenty of verifications but it seems so hard to get a reply let alone a meet. Surely I'm not the only one in this boat "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Good advice above.

If you do a search in the forum, using the search box, where you enter a phrase, for phrases such as 'no replies', or 'getting meets', or just browse the forum, there are usually a lot of threads where people express similar issues, with people giving feedback and ideas.

People often state that when someone receives a message they'll usually look at the sender's profile, to check for compatibility: so the better the profile, the easier it can be.

It can also just be about hard graft for you single guys, including using swinging venues and socials as ways to increase the number of people that you're in contact with.

By *_TelfordMan  over a year ago

Telford

It really is a numbers game. Don’t feel like just because you’ve had a knock back or 10, that you will never get there. Just give people something to like, be yourself, be funny, put some good decent pics up etc Even on my couples profile, it takes AGES sometimes to get anything, and we usually drop lucky in clubs rather than here.

Just remember, you are a single man in a sea of single men. It just takes the right hook G x

Cheers guys appreciate the advice. Need some tastier bait the sweetcorn just ain't cutting it

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Cheers guys appreciate the advice. Need some tastier bait the sweetcorn just ain't cutting it "

I was going to talk to you about the wording of your profile and maybe offer some helpful tips. Sadly I can't as I am out of your age range . Message me OP if you want my input

Get rid of that status for a start, that put me off reading the rest of your profile and honestly if you’d have messaged me and I saw that I’d probably block you

How did I get my first meet on here?

By messaging people and chatting to them, then I was lucky enough to be invited to a social with a young lady. We met in a pub, chatted got on well and a day or so later asked if I would like her to verify me. Funnily enough I had forgotten about a verification, it wasn't about meeting her for that.

Having said all of that, fab wasn't my first experience of swinging, so perhaps that experience helped!

"How do you guys get your first meet on here. I know most woman like people to have plenty of verifications but it seems so hard to get a reply let alone a meet. Surely I'm not the only one in this boat "

You need to turn up when asked as a first step. 80% of men never show.

"Get rid of that status for a start, that put me off reading the rest of your profile and honestly if you’d have messaged me and I saw that I’d probably block you "

"How do you guys get your first meet on here. I know most woman like people to have plenty of verifications but it seems so hard to get a reply let alone a meet. Surely I'm not the only one in this boat

You need to turn up when asked as a first step. 80% of men never show. "

Nice to know I am in a minority!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Status !!!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"How do you guys get your first meet on here. I know most woman like people to have plenty of verifications but it seems so hard to get a reply let alone a meet. Surely I'm not the only one in this boat

You’ve got 58 verifications, does that mean you’ve been let down 464 times?

Yes agreed change the status for a start change it to something cheeky and flirty your profile other than that is great.

Get chatting in forums and maybe meet for a few socials or go on webcam and get a few verifications that way.

Good luck

Miss s x

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Try going to a club as that would increase your chance of meeting people and receiving verifications.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm in the top 20% of something

Hard when you don't get chance to not turn up lol

Go to a club or a Fab social and get verified. Simples.

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Go to a club or a Fab social and get verified. Simples."

Totally agree best way of getting verified is to visit clubs and make new friends

Personally I always like the social to start but in order for that to happen I like the person to put some effort in with their chat and for not to be entirely focused on sex although that's the ultimate result a bit of charm class and good manners never hurt x x

You dot get a meet unless you put the effort in .

Effort means everyday . Up to 8 hours 7 days a week

My profiles rubbish and My pictures

But I'm successful. .I put max effort in ...

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Your first message, without exception, mist be "fancy a fuck?"

You'll be taking injunction orders out against all the ladies on here!

Your first message, without exception, mist be "fancy a fuck?"

You'll be taking injunction orders out against all the ladies on here!"

I can safely say I've never said that I've always just tried being nice but they're we go

Hello i am mark. Yes you are right. I have been on here nearly 1 mouth and no luck. I got my membership sorted and still no luck.

There is a secret to being a successful single on here and the ones that know it don't share it easily. Generally they just figure it out, get fed up or fade away.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I like a guy to send a face pic. I insist on Skype chatting first before considering a meet. That way you can get to know what sort of guy they are and if you click or not. If there are too many verifications that can be as off putting as none

"Hello i am mark. Yes you are right. I have been on here nearly 1 mouth and no luck. I got my membership sorted and still no luck."

I'm glad it's not just me pal lol

"I like a guy to send a face pic. I insist on Skype chatting first before considering a meet. That way you can get to know what sort of guy they are and if you click or not. If there are too many verifications that can be as off putting as none "

I always do and I'm not a bad looking lad either well atleast I didn't think I was lol

"I like a guy to send a face pic. I insist on Skype chatting first before considering a meet. That way you can get to know what sort of guy they are and if you click or not. If there are too many verifications that can be as off putting as none

I always do and I'm not a bad looking lad either well atleast I didn't think I was lol "

First problem is no one knows what you look like.

"I like a guy to send a face pic. I insist on Skype chatting first before considering a meet. That way you can get to know what sort of guy they are and if you click or not. If there are too many verifications that can be as off putting as none

I always do and I'm not a bad looking lad either well atleast I didn't think I was lol

First problem is no one knows what you look like."

I know that's why I always attach a face pic on a message but I like to keep my private life private

In this place a guy who hide face is a guy with something to hide. Now this may not be true but generally thats how its scene. What you like doesn't matter really.

"In this place a guy who hide face is a guy with something to hide. Now this may not be true but generally thats how its scene. What you like doesn't matter really."

Yh I completly understand that but I guess that's a hill I'm have to climb

"In this place a guy who hide face is a guy with something to hide. Now this may not be true but generally thats how its scene. What you like doesn't matter really.

Yh I completly understand that but I guess that's a hill I'm have to climb"

Dont get me wrong anything is possible but picture speaks a thousand words and that is only part of the equation!

» Add a new message to this topic