FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here 2 months now and dont seem to be getting anywhere, close to deleting my account, any tips on here please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been on here 2 months now and dont seem to be getting anywhere, close to deleting my account, any tips on here please"

Patience, patience, and then some more patience. It can take months to get a meet.

In the meantime look out for socials near you, chat in the chatrooms and forum.

Apart from that patience.

i'd maybe rethink 'bouncing on my stiff tool'...it's hilarious!...which is probably not what youre going for...

Patience, im not even getting many replys to messages, i cant look that bad.

Thanks i will look into changing stiff tool haha

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Been on here 2 months now and dont seem to be getting anywhere, close to deleting my account, any tips on here please"

Do a forum search for ‘profile advice’

The tips I’m giving you are a) your photos are boring and b) your text is boring.

Are you boring? If not, think about what makes you - show some personality not a list of things you like doing.

I get stuck on what to write, i would say its worse than when i was trying to write my best mans speech a few years back lol

Brighton - even Hove!

"I get stuck on what to write, i would say its worse than when i was trying to write my best mans speech a few years back lol"

I think you have a sense of humour - show that. Do the profile advice search first. Write, edit, rewrite...

Think about this analogy: fab is a street full of shops. The women walk along the street looking at the shop windows and the displays therein. You’re a shopkeeper and you need to get her to stop at your shop and walk in. You need to make sure your shop window display is always new and fresh, exciting, interesting and intriguing.

Your pictures are boring, and if that's the improved version of your profile I dread to think what the original was like.

"I get stuck on what to write, i would say its worse than when i was trying to write my best mans speech a few years back lol

I think you have a sense of humour - show that. Do the profile advice search first. Write, edit, rewrite...

Think about this analogy: fab is a street full of shops. The women walk along the street looking at the shop windows and the displays therein. You’re a shopkeeper and you need to get her to stop at your shop and walk in. You need to make sure your shop window display is always new and fresh, exciting, interesting and intriguing. "

Ok thanks for the advice, il have a look through the profile advice forum and see what i can find, maybe look at other profiles too

"Your pictures are boring, and if that's the improved version of your profile I dread to think what the original was like. "

You dont want to know haha

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

For me your text is a bit graphic and you have too many cock shots.

Also the not accommodating will probably reduce your meets.

Miss

Not the best profiles but not the worst

Good luck x

Brighton - even Hove!

You’ve blocked all men which is a shame. Not all pm contact is ghey. Blokes chat, ya know?

Use punctuation, get rid of the snapchat filters

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Your pictures aren't the best.

Break up the large block of text.

Personal opinion - get rid of the bit about licking out etc and try to find a less ick way to describe what you're looking for.

Ok thanks for the advice guys and gals, il remove some cock pics, change my seetings for men to chat

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Your profile sounds like a teenagers bucket list of sexual acts he wants to try, it would be a huge turn off for me.

I want to know about a person, not what sexual acts he likes, just sounds like a sex CV and not something that would intrigue me in the slightest

"Your profile sounds like a teenagers bucket list of sexual acts he wants to try, it would be a huge turn off for me.

I want to know about a person, not what sexual acts he likes, just sounds like a sex CV and not something that would intrigue me in the slightest "

Haha cringe, i know you mean thanks for the advice

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

" licking females out" oooh noooo! U sound 16 yrs old!

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"Ok thanks for the advice guys and gals, il remove some cock pics, change my seetings for men to chat "

Much better already.

"Ok thanks for the advice guys and gals, il remove some cock pics, change my seetings for men to chat

Much better already. "

Thank you

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ok thanks for the advice guys and gals, il remove some cock pics, change my seetings for men to chat "

HERE COMES 14 PIXS FOR YA!!!!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ok thanks for the advice guys and gals, il remove some cock pics, change my seetings for men to chat

HERE COMES 14 PIXS FOR YA!!!! "

damn, I forgot to add COCK

Brighton - even Hove!

Much better already.

Thank you "

Yes, muchly improved. You’re going from the bland Tescos loaf to a hand made artisan spelt loaf.

HERE COMES 14 PIXS FOR YA!!!! damn, I forgot to add COCK "

Much better already.

Thank you

Yes, muchly improved. You’re going from the bland Tescos loaf to a hand made artisan spelt loaf. "

Who would have thought a profile would be so hard to do lol i need a pint

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I didn't see the earlier versions, but glad the sex bucket list has gone. You obviously have a good personality and sense of humour , try to put that into your profile.

And I don't mean saying that you have a sense of humour.

Enjoy your pint

"I didn't see the earlier versions, but glad the sex bucket list has gone. You obviously have a good personality and sense of humour , try to put that into your profile.

And I don't mean saying that you have a sense of humour.

Enjoy your pint "

You didnt want to see the earlier versions #shocking lol

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Bottom line. You're an average bloke who can't accommodate and talk about discretion. Most will see that as code for "wife or girlfriend at home". On a site where men outnumber women men 15 to 1, that's going to put you near the bottom of the fab food chain I am afraid.

All I can suggest is that you send tailored messages to people who don't mind seeing attached people and try to pick up on something non sexual in their profile you can talk about.

"Been on here 2 months now and dont seem to be getting anywhere, close to deleting my account, any tips on here please

Bottom line. You're an average bloke who can't accommodate and talk about discretion. Most will see that as code for "wife or girlfriend at home". On a site where men outnumber women men 15 to 1, that's going to put you near the bottom of the fab food chain I am afraid.

All I can suggest is that you send tailored messages to people who don't mind seeing attached people and try to pick up on something non sexual in their profile you can talk about. "

Everything i write seems to get ignored, iv been working on my profile so hopefull will have it updated soon

Ok so iv updated my profile, i hope it sounds better than the previous version :/

Better, but to really finish it off use capitals where appropriate ie Stone Roses, Oasis etc..... just a preference of ours

The single best piece of info I can give is to get to an organized social, there's a few to choose from in South Wales. This isn't insta shag.

Thanks everyone

Brighton - even Hove!

I read the original profile and this one is much much better. Loads of men ask for advice and hardly any bother taking advice and even fewer act on it.

Well done, OP - I think it’s a good profile .

"I read the original profile and this one is much much better. Loads of men ask for advice and hardly any bother taking advice and even fewer act on it.

Well done, OP - I think it’s a good profile . "

Thank you Steve, very grateful for your advice and knowledge of the site.

By *ohnr1471987Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Were considering the same we've been on for over a year and we've had every excuse going for people not to meet us

You are doing fine your profile is great as you are making friends on here so give it time it will happen for you that for sure

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Youve obviously asked for advice and taken it on board. Good luck op

I would suggest a couple more pictures OP. Your write up is good. You have injected some humour into it and made it clear what you are looking for. Hopefully the ones who are looking for the same thing will be very reciprocal. Good luck

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I didn't see it before but it reads really well! Some more tasteful pics would be good

By *aileyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I agree with lady - more pics would definitely be a plus.

Thanks you

"I would suggest a couple more pictures OP. Your write up is good. You have injected some humour into it and made it clear what you are looking for. Hopefully the ones who are looking for the same thing will be very reciprocal. Good luck "

Thank you, when i get a chance i will work on some new photos, hopefully i can impress you then lol x

"I didn't see it before but it reads really well! Some more tasteful pics would be good "

Thank you, your pics are fab x

"I agree with lady - more pics would definitely be a plus."

When i get time il upload new ones x

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Were considering the same we've been on for over a year and we've had every excuse going for people not to meet us "

Main thing I get from yours is your husband is bored stiff and couldn't care less, and look at the bloody state of your bathroom, instant turn off.

"Were considering the same we've been on for over a year and we've had every excuse going for people not to meet us "

You should always keep in mind how your background looks in pictures. Site supporters can zoom in.

just been reading the whole thread and even considered re-writing my own profile.

But since i already had 5 meets in 1 month, i don't think its that bad.

Your profile looks fine, but i would consider removing the "meet for a drink first" line. You said you are looking for NSA and most women that are looking for that just want a quick one without the introductions.

I agree on the pics side of things, and i would consider a pic of you showing the rest of your body, naked from the neck down, but with a paid of boxers on. Some ladies like to check the body for muscles, body hair and tattoos.

If everything else fails, the only other recommendation is for you to move to London or Yorkshire

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

Your profile looks fine, but i would consider removing the "meet for a drink first" line. You said you are looking for NSA and most women that are looking for that just want a quick one without the introductions.

"

Don't do it! To me, anyway, that tells me you prefer to get to know someone a little bit and are not here to shag half the site.

"just been reading the whole thread and even considered re-writing my own profile.

I agree on the pics side of things, and i would consider a pic of you showing the rest of your body, naked from the neck down, but with a paid of boxers on. Some ladies like to check the body for muscles, body hair and tattoos.

If everything else fails, the only other recommendation is for you to move to London or Yorkshire"

They wont get no muscles or body hair with me haha, moving out of Swansea has always been a dream of mine so that could be an option, Newcastle would be my number 1 choice followed by Manchester, i will upload new photos when i get a chance

"just been reading the whole thread and even considered re-writing my own profile.

If everything else fails, the only other recommendation is for you to move to London or Yorkshire

They wont get no muscles or body hair with me haha, moving out of Swansea has always been a dream of mine so that could be an option, Newcastle would be my number 1 choice followed by Manchester, i will upload new photos when i get a chance "

"

Don't do it! To me, anyway, that tells me you prefer to get to know someone a little bit and are not here to shag half the site."

I agree. Even for NSA, some will prefer a social first. For safety reasons and to see if there's chemistry. The ones who don't need that, will tell you in their message.

[Removed by poster at 27/05/18 22:55:09]

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"I get stuck on what to write, i would say its worse than when i was trying to write my best mans speech a few years back lol

Think about this analogy: fab is a street full of shops. The women walk along the street looking at the shop windows and the displays therein. You’re a shopkeeper and you need to get her to stop at your shop and walk in. You need to make sure your shop window display is always new and fresh, exciting, interesting and intriguing. "

I read this post in the voice of Swiss Tony.

"I read the original profile and this one is much much better. Loads of men ask for advice and hardly any bother taking advice and even fewer act on it.

Well done, OP - I think it’s a good profile . "

does not always work window shopping

"i'd maybe rethink 'bouncing on my stiff tool'...it's hilarious!...which is probably not what youre going for..."

That is so funny. I have to agree .. Take your time and perhaps show a few pictures.. I have only been on 6 weeks and have 12 varis .. Not that I have played with them all .. Well most of them ..lol ..

Have a look on other single guys profiles .. Look at the ones that have good varifications.. You have copy and paste these days so do that and change the info to suit you.. most of all be a gentleman and no cock pictures on your profile.

Happy swinging

» Add a new message to this topic