FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Want to try something new....

Want to try something new....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Have developed quite an intense relationship with someone on here (female) and we want to share something new with each other which is just for us, that we’ll remember.

Any ideas or inspiration...?

J x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

A day out at World of Wicker.

Always nice to be welcomed to the forum with such open arms!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anal.

An option.... any others?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sexually? I doubt there's anything that'll be unique to you two. If you mean something that neither of you have tried with anyone else you'll have to give us a bit of direction.

Have either of you experimented with BDSM?

"Sexually? I doubt there's anything that'll be unique to you two. If you mean something that neither of you have tried with anyone else you'll have to give us a bit of direction.

Have either of you experimented with BDSM?"

No, neither of us have got into it heavily. Sorry I’ve been a bit vague! I guess we just want something intimate that is our own.... perhaps I’m not being clear enough!

Thanks for replies though!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sexually? I doubt there's anything that'll be unique to you two. If you mean something that neither of you have tried with anyone else you'll have to give us a bit of direction.

No, neither of us have got into it heavily. Sorry I’ve been a bit vague! I guess we just want something intimate that is our own.... perhaps I’m not being clear enough!

Thanks for replies though!"

I'm not being obstructive but it's only truly going to be your own if you come up with the idea yourselves.

How about reading some literature fiction and non-fiction together and seeing if you can get some ideas to build on. Or discussing your most intimate fantasies and trying to make one reality.

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Thanks for replies though!"

Well if u can beat several hundred thousand years of human intercourse....I take my hat off to u...it's all been tried before but the ladies will love u if u succeed. .

I'm not being obstructive but it's only truly going to be your own if you come up with the idea yourselves.

How about reading some literature fiction and non-fiction together and seeing if you can get some ideas to build on. Or discussing your most intimate fantasies and trying to make one reality."

Thanks, that’s a good idea. And yes, I’m not suggesting anything no-one has ever tried before! Just wondering what people here have shared with someone where it’s about intimacy and not just a fuck!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

How about reading some literature fiction and non-fiction together and seeing if you can get some ideas to build on. Or discussing your most intimate fantasies and trying to make one reality.

Thanks, that’s a good idea. And yes, I’m not suggesting anything no-one has ever tried before! Just wondering what people here have shared with someone where it’s about intimacy and not just a fuck! "

The intensity of your relationship makes it more than just a fuck surely.

I think it's a great idea. New experiences strengthen and enrich relationships. You just have to find something that is new and exciting to both of you.

Given the context of this forum I'll suggest a romantic trip to a sex club in Amsterdam, Fun4Two or Fata Morgana.

Wasabi

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi all,

Have developed quite an intense relationship with someone on here (female) and we want to share something new with each other which is just for us, that we’ll remember.

J x"

STI

"Hi all,

J x"

There are a few video's about of guys that like there balls nailing to planks of wood, you could try that?

By *ancardiff7Man  over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

[Removed by poster at 25/05/18 20:10:07]

By *ilNdoCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

How about role play.

A scenario that you are both into! Different characters, hotel bar, parking lot, on a boat, whatever you both like?? both keep in character and play it out as you both want it to go!

Communication is the key. Everyone has fantasies or things they would like to try......... discuss..

Why don't you ask her to piss on you ?

By *lassycoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Why don't you ask her to piss on you ?"

Isn't that like standard second meet

I'm fishing here as, like others, I'm a bit unclear as to what you're looking for. But a recent date of mine had a big thing for gin. So we have gin and start to fuck. We kiss gin kisses. I lick her. We kiss with her wetness. I drink gin. We kiss and she licks the gin off my tongue mixed with her wetness. It's cute little erotic things like that which can become a couple's "thing"

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve seen this guy several times over the last three years or so. I’ve seen him fullly dresses once and that was our first social meet. Since then any time I’ve gone to his flat,

I’ve arrived naked and in a coat and he’s been in his bath robe just out the shower. That’s become ‘our thing’ I guess. We play, have a chat and give each other a massage.

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

"I’ve seen this guy several times over the last three years or so. I’ve seen him fullly dresses once and that was our first social meet. Since then any time I’ve gone to his flat,

I’ve arrived naked and in a coat and he’s been in his bath robe just out the shower. That’s become ‘our thing’ I guess. We play, have a chat and give each other a massage. "

If you have only ever seen each other naked, then why not go out for dinner with clothes on, that would be pretty unique

Lunch at ikea

The meatballs are lush

"I'm fishing here as, like others, I'm a bit unclear as to what you're looking for. But a recent date of mine had a big thing for gin. So we have gin and start to fuck. We kiss gin kisses. I lick her. We kiss with her wetness. I drink gin. We kiss and she licks the gin off my tongue mixed with her wetness. It's cute little erotic things like that which can become a couple's "thing" "

I love this, I do it with whiskey.

What about non painful restraints? This is something I’ve been looking at.

Thanks all, lots of good (and not so good!) suggestions! Keep em coming if you have more!

Next time we meet she is answering the door in a short skirt and tight top (she is tiny) and riding my face on the stairs...

But we’re still discussing and on the lookout for something that feels special between us that we’ve not done with others

By *hortfuseWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why don't you ask her to piss on you ?

Isn't that like standard second meet "

Dammit, I've been keeping that to the third meet! -sighs- I'll need a copy of the rules again.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Thanks all, lots of good (and not so good!) suggestions! Keep em coming if you have more!

Next time we meet she is answering the door in a short skirt and tight top (she is tiny) and riding my face on the stairs...

But we’re still discussing and on the lookout for something that feels special between us that we’ve not done with others"

have you no imagination? You both know what you like so just elaborate a bit on that rather than asking a bunch of strangers what they are into?

The best intimate sex I've had on here was at swingers club , me and this man i when with was so much into each other we just when in the swimming pool stayed in there all night it was one of most horniest the sexiest things ever just me and him no one joined in I don't know if anybody was watching I really don't care we was in a world of our own

"The best intimate sex I've had on here was at swingers club , me and this man i when with was so much into each other we just when in the swimming pool stayed in there all night it was one of most horniest the sexiest things ever just me and him no one joined in I don't know if anybody was watching I really don't care we was in a world of our own"

Is sex allowed to happen in club swimming pools?

» Add a new message to this topic