FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why Cuckold?

Why Cuckold?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, just a curiosity question more than anything.

Why do you Cuckold? What does it do for you, your Hotwife & your chosen Bull?

For me being a Cuck Wannabe its simple?. Its all about Jade having a pleasure that I simply can't give. The 4.5" hard cock I have to offer my perfect wife is not?hing compared to what she needs and enjoys. I watch her often (mainly when we fantasize) enjoy her 8" dildo that has a good girth about it. She takes it all with ease and moans like crazy. For me watching her take?? another mans cock is the ultimate sexual experience. Not to mention the build up to her meeting the chosen Bull, helping her get ready & being caged etc.

? Jade says the only reason she hasn't became a Cuckoldress/Hotwife is because she thinks she would feel dirty afterwards (never been a 1 night stand girl)??!!?? Hotwife's out there. Did you ever feel like this prior to your first time? Do you feel it now or ever???

? Thanks to all for reading and if you reply!??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Speaking from a bulls perspective it’s empowering to control a cuck and his wife.....

I have found this to be more exciting and adventurous than plain vanilla relationships...

I have been on vacation with my couples and in some cases met their friends and families.

I find cuckold couples to be more creative when playing and thinking of scenarios of humiliation of the cuck...

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hi. I felt just the same as your wife. I had never had a one night stand in my life. We got into cuckolding by camming years ago and it developed through there. I would never humiliate my hubby (although he loves me teasing him about his small cock). For us its about the intimacy and closeness we feel for each other after I've had another man. I do now enjoy a bigger cock but it really isn't about the size. It's how it makes us feel as a couple. I think good communication is essential to successful cuckolding x

[Removed by poster at 27/05/18 07:11:13]

For us there is lots of reasons that we enjoy cuckolding.

I think subconsciously hubby likes to hand over control to me because in his normal life he doesn’t really have the opportunity or desire to do that. He could only do that with me because he implicitly trusts me. Essentially it is a form of escapism.

I enjoy it because I have always loved sex and have had a lot of one night stands and adore the feelings I have when I have sex with someone new. I would find it hard to sign up to having only one sexual partner and it’s a fantastic way to get what I want. I also adore the feeling of being in charge and dictating exactly what I do and what mod does.

I don’t think it’s for everyone but it works fantastically for us.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

For me the thing I enjoy the most is seeing both the wife and cuck enjoying it..

For me it’s the intimacy and closeness you get from the relationship, you can get to a higher level of trust and act out scenarios that you just wouldn’t in a normal swinging set up. This leads to kinkier and ultimately more satisfying sex in my experience.

By *robertsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

As stated above there are lots of reasons !

Some people like badminton some like the pub we like what we do .

It doesn't dictate every hour of our everyday lives but without it life would be quite boring !

So I guess it's some escapism from vanilla life.

Wife likes the control of keeping herself ready for her guy & can tease hubby that nothing is for him only for her bull and she sees her husband enjoying her having a good time when the evening arrives .

She likes being taken by a bigger guy than she is used to and let's hubby know how good he is in bed, it's like her single days of being picked up and having a one night stand without the nightclub getting in the way .

Bull likes the fact he's in charge and knows that this wife's pussy has had no action for weeks it's only for him to enjoy !

Like others have said it's not for everyone there needs to be lots of respect for each other and an incredibly strong relationship for it to work .

I like the idea of giving up control to a more dominant guy and also love to see girlfriends having amazing naughty sex.

I'm open to mild humiliation too which is a real turn on

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

I'm definitely not into humiliation. There is a different strain of cuckolding which works for my gf and me, which is the Stag and Vixen set up. It may suit some couples who are curious about the cuck scene. I was always interested in the scene but not the humiliation etc side. I definitely have the stag tendencies and my gf enjoys her Vixen role. It has created a huge amount of trust which hasn't always been there in our past relationships. Hope this helps someone thinking about trying it. Stay safe

We’re swingers first and foremost, but there is an emphasis on hotwifing. We will, in exceptional circumstances, take on a Dom Bull for cuckolding. Reasons: I like having lovers, I like being a submissive, he gets kicks out of me getting pleasure from other men. My husband does enjoy an element of humiation, but it’s on his terms. My husband has a big cock (bigger than most men I play with) and in another part of his life he is a Dom and has a sub. He is also Dominant to me sexually. But he switches in order to fulfill this particular fantasy. This works for me as he is a bit older than me, and I find it fulfilling to sleep with men my age or a bit younger. We no longer have ‘cuckolding’ checked on our profile, because it gives people the wrong idea about us.

Mrs

Thanks all for the reply’s!

"Hi all, just a curiosity question more than anything.

Why do you Cuckold? What does it do for you, your Hotwife & your chosen Bull?

For me being a Cuck Wannabe its simple?. Its all about Jade having a pleasure that I simply can't give. The 4.5" hard cock I have to offer my perfect wife is not?hing compared to what she needs and enjoys. I watch her often (mainly when we fantasize) enjoy her 8" dildo that has a good girth about it. She takes it all with ease and moans like crazy. For me watching her take?? another mans cock is the ultimate sexual experience. Not to mention the build up to her meeting the chosen Bull, helping her get ready & being caged etc.

? Jade says the only reason she hasn't became a Cuckoldress/Hotwife is because she thinks she would feel dirty afterwards (never been a 1 night stand girl)??!!?? Hotwife's out there. Did you ever feel like this prior to your first time? Do you feel it now or ever???

? Thanks to all for reading and if you reply!??"

I tried to convince with wife and.she refused.

One night she came home after night out and said , you wanted cock in me so I have had cock in me. It made.me.so horny.

She still wont let me watch , but regularly goes a fucks big cocks.

She tells me all about it when she gets home , if am lucky I get to lick her pussy at the same time.

She fucked her first bbc on friday ,.great night for both of us

"I like the idea of giving up control to a more dominant guy and also love to see girlfriends having amazing naughty sex.

I'm open to mild humiliation too which is a real turn on"

Let's find a north east bull

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I have a stressful job, for me it’s about handing over power (relaxing) and her being pleasured. Plus I get to watch a live sex show

For us it’s how we both get what we need from the relationship. From early on in our relationship we realised we were lacking in the sexually compatibility department. Instead we prefer to spend time intimately doing other things, intercourse isn’t part of our makeup now.

We both find we are much happier and more fulfilled with the inclusion of another male into our relationship and sex life. For RG she is sexually satisfied and for me, I feel able to relax with the knowledge that her needs are being catered for in the bedroom.

We do dabble with some light humiliation, she compares my penis to his cock etc. We find it’s all part of the journey that is life, what works for one couple, may not work for others. What matters is a cuckold relationship works for us!

" I tried to convince with wife and.she refused.

One night she came home after night out and said , you wanted cock in me so I have had cock in me. It made.me.so horny.

She still wont let me watch , but regularly goes a fucks big cocks.

She tells me all about it when she gets home , if am lucky I get to lick her pussy at the same time.

She fucked her first bbc on friday ,.great night for both of us "

LUCKY BASTARD! Lol

Dublin and London

"For us it’s how we both get what we need from the relationship. From early on in our relationship we realised we were lacking in the sexually compatibility department. Instead we prefer to spend time intimately doing other things, intercourse isn’t part of our makeup now.

We both find we are much happier and more fulfilled with the inclusion of another male into our relationship and sex life. For RG she is sexually satisfied and for me, I feel able to relax with the knowledge that her needs are being catered for in the bedroom.

We do dabble with some light humiliation, she compares my penis to his cock etc. We find it’s all part of the journey that is life, what works for one couple, may not work for others. What matters is a cuckold relationship works for us!"

Absolutely. So very well put.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"For us it’s how we both get what we need from the relationship. From early on in our relationship we realised we were lacking in the sexually compatibility department. Instead we prefer to spend time intimately doing other things, intercourse isn’t part of our makeup now.

I think that's absolutely spot on - you get what you guys want/desire. All is good that way..!

We do dabble with some light humiliation, she compares my penis to his cock etc. We find it’s all part of the journey that is life, what works for one couple, may not work for others. What matters is a cuckold relationship works for us!"

For me it's about seeing my wife enjoy herself. And to see the excitement she gets from all the attention.

For my wife it's more to do with feeling flattered that so many guys fancy her. She says sex isn't that important (she's yet to meet a guy with a cock much bigger than mine) although she does enjoy the excitement of sucking off a stranger and coming home to me

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

south

Brill thread

"I like the idea of giving up control to a more dominant guy and also love to see girlfriends having amazing naughty sex.

Let's find a north east bull "

Haha, I've just noticed this.

Yeah, let's do that x

This is what started it for Cucky:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/761455

Leicestershire

"For me it's about seeing my wife enjoy herself. And to see the excitement she gets from all the attention.

For my wife it's more to do with feeling flattered that so many guys fancy her. She says sex isn't that important (she's yet to meet a guy with a cock much bigger than mine) although she does enjoy the excitement of sucking off a stranger and coming home to me"

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

This thread is great, horny wives and obedient cucks

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

Nothing better than seeing j getting a good seeing to

Nothing better than the sex between us after a naughty session

She was a little unsure at first but now loves it

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just added a new event into our diary for just this....maybe of interest to those near the Midlands.

For us it enabled my wife to have a satisfying and sensual sexual relationship with one special man, who respected our boundaries and privacy.

From my perspective it was extremely erotic being in a stressful occupation, used to always being in control, then finding that another masculine man had entered my domain and taken control.

Through the cuckold process he had acquired my obedience and he clearly enjoyed the psychology of having me technically by my balls.

We are just starting out in the Cuckold/Hotwife thing, and have'nt got too involved yet, but even at this early stage we can see how the dynamics of it can change between us, and the direction it goes in can completely change from what we talked about when we first decided to get involved.

There are so many different strands and depths to it, it's a minefield, and a roller coaster of emotions. You can understand that some couples do it as a casual 'now and again' thing and that works great for them, and you can also understand how some couples end up living it as a lifestyle.

I guess the main thing is that under all the surface emotions (and there are many) that both parties go through, you are strong as a couple and happy with the direction the journey takes you.

Manchester

"We are just starting out in the Cuckold/Hotwife thing, and have'nt got too involved yet, but even at this early stage we can see how the dynamics of it can change between us, and the direction it goes in can completely change from what we talked about when we first decided to get involved.

There are so many different strands and depths to it, it's a minefield, and a roller coaster of emotions. You can understand that some couples do it as a casual 'now and again' thing and that works great for them, and you can also understand how some couples end up living it as a lifestyle.

I guess the main thing is that under all the surface emotions (and there are many) that both parties go through, you are strong as a couple and happy with the direction the journey takes you."

Very well put x

We like to play with cuckolding, but not to the point it could ever damage or change our loving relationship. It’s just an occasional kink, with a special treat for the girlfriend.

By *bimbox86Couple  over a year ago

bedford

I felt how your wife did before we started. I would always enjoy talking about it and getting carried away with toys but when it came down to it, I would struggle. 5 odd years on I can still struggle with new people and would rather have just a select few that we/I meet with.

I’ve always needed to trust people first and as long as you find the right people then there is so much fun to be had. My current FB is bloody awesome and I thoroughly enjoy him. I love coming home after being his little naughty one for a few hours and turning my hubby on with my stories.

I have never named us as cuckold or even swingers. I just know exactly what I like and try my best to get it. Then I thoroughly enjoy the whole process. Sometimes adding a name to things can create more pressure x

Yes, it seems there can be emotional struggles for both parties, it's not just the husband that has the monopoly on that. For us, the emotional side of this is as big a deal as the sex itself.

You've mentioned two things that never even occured to us when we first talked about this...Having a regular, or select few Bulls/lovers, and meeting alone. Both are strands of cuckolding we never even thought about at the beginning.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

"We are just starting out in the Cuckold/Hotwife thing, and have'nt got too involved yet, but even at this early stage we can see how the dynamics of it can change between us, and the direction it goes in can completely change from what we talked about when we first decided to get involved.

I guess the main thing is that under all the surface emotions (and there are many) that both parties go through, you are strong as a couple and happy with the direction the journey takes you.

Very well put x

We like to play with cuckolding, but not to the point it could ever damage or change our loving relationship. It’s just an occasional kink, with a special treat for the girlfriend."

Absolutely agree - it's supposed to fun and strengthening not damaging to a relationship. I definitely need to know all are enjoying...!

Manchester

We’ve found a bit of caging and cuckolding is fun as an occasional kink. I think I’d be OK with her having a go-to guy, but certainly NOT a local go to regular- that just has relationship disaster written all over if feeling crop up!!

A bit of caging definitely helps. With us it goes on 3-4 days before any meeting of another guy.

There was a post very early on in this thread from a Guy/Bull who said he went on holiday with a couple he was involved with in a cuckold relationship, and he also mixed socially with them and their 'vanilla' friends...Thats pretty extreme cuckolding, but i can see it could work for some in a female dominant relationship.

Manchester

"A bit of caging definitely helps. With us it goes on 3-4 days before any meeting of another guy "

Being caged definitely increases the desire to see the GF with another guy. A few days before may just be a fantasy kink, and not horny enough to follow through

For us to go all the way she might have to build me up for a week or 2 before a potential meet or party night

So many views! All leading to the same result. Wife has fun.

Hubby has fun watch/hearing about wife’s fun.

PERFECT! X

By *rixiepeepWoman  over a year ago

over the hill / chatsworth

This is the same as my husband he like to take back his notice it's like a control thing but without the control for him. He asks me to go get a shag bit I don't I do it when I want then tell him.when.i get home he loves I.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Don’t have to be a one nice guy stand

There is so much psychology involved in this dynamic.

The couple-the power the lady has and to Shame the husband

The Husband- He is submissive in the situation and told what he cannot have.

The Bull- gets to contribute to the fantasy, satisfy a sexy lady and makes you feel powerful

I have been bull twice and absolute love these scenarios

So hot

Thanks to all the couple who let us join that personal fantasy

Manchester

Not quite/always.

We play with FLR which is a power exchange as I am a switch with a stressful job, so happy for her to be Dom.

Part of this is chastity caging; when that happens the fantasy of cuckolding kicks in - the longer I am caged the more I want to be cuckolded (and I really really do!)

But we are not into the subservient or humiliation at all. We still mutually respect each other and she just takes a lead role sexually when I am caged.

We also still have a safeword, so if play ever gets out of hand, we can bring things back under control for the sake of our relationship

As a bull, sorry to say I think you’ve only seen the role play side of things

We mainly lead a FLR. Even without being caged. Normal day to day life. Jade is happy and so is Cucky. When Jades in a cuckoldress mood I’m caged, teased and fantasy play comes in to our life. This can last a day or several. We watch cuckolding porn, we go out in public, and browse Bulls on here. We both love it. Jade will tease me about how Cuckys cock fits in one of her hands however the Bulls she likes on here would take 2 and still gag her. It’s only a matter of time before we meet our first Bull which is exciting to say the least.

By *ecretmeetshotmanMan  over a year ago

NE

Let's find a north east bull "

Can I apply for this position please?

I'm open to mild humiliation too which is a real turn on"

exactly the same with me!

"Hi. I felt just the same as your wife. I had never had a one night stand in my life. We got into cuckolding by camming years ago and it developed through there. I would never humiliate my hubby (although he loves me teasing him about his small cock). For us its about the intimacy and closeness we feel for each other after I've had another man. I do now enjoy a bigger cock but it really isn't about the size. It's how it makes us feel as a couple. I think good communication is essential to successful cuckolding x

"

So true! x

"Hi. I felt just the same as your wife. I had never had a one night stand in my life. We got into cuckolding by camming years ago and it developed through there. I would never humiliate my hubby (although he loves me teasing him about his small cock). For us its about the intimacy and closeness we feel for each other after I've had another man. I do now enjoy a bigger cock but it really isn't about the size. It's how it makes us feel as a couple. I think good communication is essential to successful cuckolding x

"

"There is so much psychology involved in this dynamic.

The couple-the power the lady has and to Shame the husband

The Husband- He is submissive in the situation and told what he cannot have.

The Bull- gets to contribute to the fantasy, satisfy a sexy lady and makes you feel powerful

I have been bull twice and absolute love these scenarios

So hot

Thanks to all the couple who let us join that personal fantasy "

Indeed

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Some great posts and lots of different ideas! It’s all about the dynamics you require and these will develop over time as trust increases plus you can all act out whatever desires you require - communication is key!!

Mental and physical attraction plus the ability to all jell on whatever level at whatever time - it’s just got to be right for everyone!!

It’s one horny experience which can last for years, keep it fresh and your desires will become realities!!

Enjoy

"We mainly lead a FLR. Even without being caged. Normal day to day life. Jade is happy and so is Cucky. When Jades in a cuckoldress mood I’m caged, teased and fantasy play comes in to our life. This can last a day or several. We watch cuckolding porn, we go out in public, and browse Bulls on here. We both love it. Jade will tease me about how Cuckys cock fits in one of her hands however the Bulls she likes on here would take 2 and still gag her. It’s only a matter of time before we meet our first Bull which is exciting to say the least."

Browsing bulls, what a world we live in!

No I’m not gonna say anything....

But definitely no real straight man (yes we do exist...) would accept this cuckolding concept.

Yes you do love your wife having fun but you also admire (desire too maybe?) the other man.

Manchester

"No I’m not gonna say anything....

But definitely no real straight man (yes we do exist...) would accept this cuckolding concept.

Yes you do love your wife having fun but you also admire (desire too maybe?) the other man."

Wrong!

Yes there are bi men into this

But there are also straight men (like me) who enjoy being teased and a bit of power exchange as an occasional kink (or in my case to de-stress from real life responsibilities) That doesn’t make me gay or any less of a real man!

Yes you do love your wife having fun but you also admire (desire too maybe?) the other man.

Wrong!

Yes there are bi men into this

But there are also straight men (like me) who enjoy being teased and a bit of power exchange as an occasional kink (or in my case to de-stress from real life responsibilities) That doesn’t make me gay or any less of a real man!"

If you say so.....

By *lexLucyCouple  over a year ago

London

"For us it enabled my wife to have a satisfying and sensual sexual relationship with one special man, who respected our boundaries and privacy.

From my perspective it was extremely erotic being in a stressful occupation, used to always being in control, then finding that another masculine man had entered my domain and taken control.

Through the cuckold process he had acquired my obedience and he clearly enjoyed the psychology of having me technically by my balls."

We relate to this!

Yes you do love your wife having fun but you also admire (desire too maybe?) the other man."

Your wide has short hair, therefore you're secretly gay as men have short hair usually.

That's how silly you sound.

very different start for us we had enjoyed full on swinging for 20 years doing everything we ever wanted to do and keeping a very happy healthy marrige at the same time we always talked and very open with each other then one day hubs was bluelighted to hospital with heart problems.

a few weeks later and a couple a carrier bags of meds every 4 weeks he was worried that his/ours/mine sex life was over i said dont be silly we will work it out ..some we talked and talked we always enjoyed hotwife side of things during our swinging years so he asked if we could do that all the time so that i was having sex and he was still getting some excitement so we agreed to do but it slowly went further and i found the more i teased him the more it was turning him on so chatted again and we both said cuckold fun..

and that was that we are now a full on cuckold couple back having full on turn ons again the cuck side of thing has made me super horny as its made him too we go with all the humilliation side too even the wearing knickers and a cock cage we've turn a negative into a possative and we've never been happier.

i would have give all this up for him knowing he would have done the same for me as nothing is more important than us but just proves things can happen when you have a honest and open chat ...from a very happy mrs and happy cuck (most of the time lol)

Manchester

That I think is the most lovely story I’ve ever read on Fab x

Leicestershire

"very different start for us we had enjoyed full on swinging for 20 years doing everything we ever wanted to do and keeping a very happy healthy marrige at the same time we always talked and very open with each other then one day hubs was bluelighted to hospital with heart problems.

a few weeks later and a couple a carrier bags of meds every 4 weeks he was worried that his/ours/mine sex life was over i said dont be silly we will work it out ..some we talked and talked we always enjoyed hotwife side of things during our swinging years so he asked if we could do that all the time so that i was having sex and he was still getting some excitement so we agreed to do but it slowly went further and i found the more i teased him the more it was turning him on so chatted again and we both said cuckold fun..

and that was that we are now a full on cuckold couple back having full on turn ons again the cuck side of thing has made me super horny as its made him too we go with all the humilliation side too even the wearing knickers and a cock cage we've turn a negative into a possative and we've never been happier.

i would have give all this up for him knowing he would have done the same for me as nothing is more important than us but just proves things can happen when you have a honest and open chat ...from a very happy mrs and happy cuck (most of the time lol) "

How fantastic !!

By *eepgliderMan  over a year ago

Chacewater

That's an amazing heartwarming story! Reason I love the forums - the insights into all the variety of life which is often so good.

Cuckolding doesn't have to be about humiliation. ..I have simply been asked to fuck the wife while hubby watches...there are many levels to cuckolding it's between the two parties to agree the level

This is such a difficult question, because cuckold is too broadly used as a category.

Between swinging, hotwifing, stag/vixen and cuckolding, there's a plethora of individual kinky ideas getting flung around. It's simply a case of guys who can look at their partners as an objective sex object (when the time calls for it) and all have their own lengths at which they can maintain that view.

For me, when me and an ex tried, it was being naughty. The acts themselves weren't filling me with joy, but I I also got turned on enough by the situation that allows them to carry me through any bullshit feelings of jealousy and doubt. I'm an average guy though, so seeing her start to become more into the exact same, cookie cutter, "pretty boys" became a bit of an issue. None of the guys she started to reply to looked like normal people anymore really. It became clear that if given the choice, she wouldn't have still chosen me. And it was definitely a factor in the split.

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

What a great topic & one I have wondered about for some time. I was tempted to quote+reply on so many of these great posts which give such a variety of perspectives. I am in awe of the trust between the couples, openness of their responses and the daring that was required when they/you took your first steps.

As some have posted, it isn't for everyone but as you get older your understanding of what is or isn't 'for you' changes. Health, as one post so generously shared, can sometimes be a deciding factor and sometimes you need to challenge yourself. If tomorrow was your last day on Earth what sexual experience would you want to try today?

My own sex life with my good lady is so 'Vanilla' Carte d'Or are thinking about naming a new ice cream after it, that's why I enjoy Fab and the window (which thankfully is often a webcam) into the sex lives others who I might pass in the street, sit beside in bus or do business with... not knowing the non-Vanilla shenanigans they were getting up to the night before....'ordinary people are sometimes quite extraordinary aren't they? .

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

As a lot have already mentioned there are lots of reasons why people enjoy it and to different levels no doubt.

For us it simply started as him loved to watch etc then progressed from there. Although our own sex life is fantastic it adds a dimension to our fun and play that we find amazing.

In reality him has an above average size penis but gets off on certain elements of mild humiliation about size, performance etc which we found surprising but fun.

For her sex is fun and variety is the spice of life after all lol

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It is a gorgeous dynamic, we love a hot wife, and at times a cuck to play with. L is so into putting down (with respect) a cuck.

P just Dom’s as his is nature.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

For a lot of guys its easier to pack all their insecurities into their cock size as its the thing they have no control over.

They often find it difficult to accept that their wife could still have feelings for another man regardless of the size of his penis

Manchester

I don’t mind being caged, while she fucks, but NOT humiliated, and she is the boss, not a bull - think we’re somewhere between cuckolding and vixen/stag... we just need an Usher BBC lookalike now near Manchester

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

"I don’t mind being caged, while she fucks, but NOT humiliated, and she is the boss, not a bull - think we’re somewhere between cuckolding and vixen/stag... we just need an Usher BBC lookalike now near Manchester"

We are the same if someone tried to humiliate my hubby is stop straight away we get our kick out of the lust and him watching but not being able to do anything just watch

My hubby isn't a small so it aint even a satisfactory thing

Just love the hotness and horniness of it all

I’m lookimg for a new cuck relationship. Currently completely single. So looking to hear from hot, but Cuck men.....

I love watching my wife getting dressed in some sexy clothes before she goes to meet her bull. They send me pics of them playing then she comes home with a very swollen pussy full of his cum

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

"I’m lookimg for a new cuck relationship. Currently completely single. So looking to hear from hot, but Cuck men....."

Im in search for a sexy cuckoldress.

Also ive been told i give good foot massages

"Cuckolding doesn't have to be about humiliation. ..I have simply been asked to fuck the wife while hubby watches...there are many levels to cuckolding it's between the two parties to agree the level"

Agreed, always a conversation with one of them to find out what they expect from the meet

By *otwife2002Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

So many guys just think it's about fucking the hotwife,their messages are all about fucking her,very few get it that a cuckold couple are a couple.

We press delete daily to these messages.

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

Cuzz it's hot .... AF

For me it's the wish to give my wife the fulfilling sex life she deserves. I'm a tgirl, have g developed as such fairly late in life, and with a now fairly low libido. I just want her to be happy

"So many guys just think it's about fucking the hotwife,their messages are all about fucking her,very few get it that a cuckold couple are a couple.

We press delete daily to these messages."

Very well said most guys don't know what hotwife cuckold means

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Escapism is a good word!! We love to play cuckold not all the time we are more stag and vixen but the benefits for both is amazing.So lovely to see other couple's that like the lifestyle like us.

Because of this we are now hosting a new event at cupids 12th OCT your all more than welcome threads in club events.(cucks@cupids)

Great thread too OP !!!

By *ub_boiMan  over a year ago

manchester

Many good answers have been given, but I think for some at least cuckolding is simply an instinctive and very deep urge.

not sure about the cuckolding aspect, it's just the immense turn on for both of us as another men plays with the wife, the naughtyness, the sense of the unexpected, the excited gasps, and ultimately the shared experience

Dublin and London

"not sure about the cuckolding aspect, it's just the immense turn on for both of us as another men plays with the wife, the naughtyness, the sense of the unexpected, the excited gasps, and ultimately the shared experience"
That's exactly it. As long as both partners get what they want from it, it doesn't matter what label you put on it.

So many awesome points. Thanks all! J @ G. X

By *ranonymousmMan  over a year ago

london

Some of us are actually stags and purely want to see our partners enjoy sex and have a great time.

There's no humiliation involved and I can fully satisfy my partner however watching her have great sex is something else...

By *inkyC0uple2018Couple  over a year ago

Carlisle

Yeah agree with you there. I always tagged myself as a cuckold but stagg & vixen describes our sexual relationship a lot better

By *lexLucyCouple  over a year ago

London

"So many guys just think it's about fucking the hotwife,their messages are all about fucking her,very few get it that a cuckold couple are a couple.

We press delete daily to these messages."

Same here! That is so true!

Many of the comments in this thread are still confusing hotwifing for cuckold!

» Add a new message to this topic