FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nasty comments on pictures

Nasty comments on pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Put up some new pics. One guy, out of the blue, mails us saying should get to the gym more. We should but anyone else had this?

Weren’t sure whether it was neging (‘using negative comments to try and get into someone else’s pants’) or just plain rude.

Anyone else had this? It’s a new one for us.

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Block ignore.

By *electableDalliancesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Was he maybe being sarcastic, to try be funny ?

You both look totally gym fit

By *aura66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

You both look wonderful ..

Maybe you’ve knocked him back at some stage & he’s being a spiteful knob ...

Block, delete & think no more about it

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"Put up some new pics. One guy, out of the blue, mails us saying should get to the gym more. We should but anyone else had this?

Weren’t sure whether it was neging (‘using negative comments to try and get into someone else’s pants’) or just plain rude.

Xxx"

Having seen your photos most people on here arent in as good shape as you guys.

Obviously just an utter moron. Probably insecure too. Personally I would get some satisfaction out of trying to spot what his insecurity was, and being just as nasty back, childish but fun. Then block the idiot.

Your pictures are good!

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

There are some arseholes on here. Your photos are lovely.

Sx

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Was he maybe being sarcastic, to try be funny ?

You both look totally gym fit "

I agree, misplaced sarcasm.

By *ayMyName123Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"You both look wonderful ..

Maybe you’ve knocked him back at some stage & he’s being a spiteful knob ...

Block, delete & think no more about it "

I like all of your pictures miss

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Think he should go to specsavers

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

You both look great in your pics. Im guessing he had no veris and cant get a meet.

Use the block button for anybody like him and concentrate on the goodguys x

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Put up some new pics. One guy, out of the blue, mails us saying should get to the gym more. We should but anyone else had this?

Xxx"

I've just checked your pics. Your "messenger" needs to get to SpecSavers more and to do it pronto.

Pics are great and the number of Fabs on some of them support that.

More likely he figured he didn't have a hope in hell of meeting, or was just an idiot troll making trouble.

Maybe he's even stranger and fancies those "over-gymned" women you see who look like blokes on a body-builder's bad day.

Don't just block him, report him to Admin as well and ask them to see if he'll provide them with an explanation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xxx"

We don't see anything wrong with your pics he obviously needs to visit specsavers just another nasty idiot on the site looking for attention op

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Xxx"

Not sure about this, but you both look fitter than in your earlier dated pics, do you work out? And if so, is it possible that someone has recognised one of you... And some kind of stalking crap is going on. Kind of meaning they'd like to see this going on more. I hope not, but nothing surprises me anymore.

You look great and you should delete and block them.

They’re just one of them sad folk that make themselves feel better by putting others down. Rise above it.

I once had a bloke message me on here not long after i joined informing me that my belly was bigger than my tits and he added a hahahaha for good measure.

He just made himself look like a twatbag.

I often think the people who do this do find you attractive but they feel that you're "out of their league" etc so will respond negatively to try and bring you down.

It can be very manipulative, akin to emotional abuse, to gain a modicum of control by negatively impacting self esteem.

Or they could just be straight up nasty pasties with nothing better to do.

Either way, block, ignore and have a doughnut, you're fabulous as you are!

Xxx

Not sure about this, but you both look fitter than in your earlier dated pics, do you work out? And if so, is it possible that someone has recognised one of you... And some kind of stalking crap is going on. Kind of meaning they'd like to see this going on more. I hope not, but nothing surprises me anymore.

You look great and you should delete and block them. "

We do go to the gym but we’re definitely not gym bunnies.

We’d never heard of the guy or had any contact . We’ve always been brought up not to say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

He did get our attention but in an outraged way. Maybe he was a personal trainer selling his wares. Lol. He was telling us we should get to the gym and on a bike !

We did delete and block immediately but still wonder what goes on in people’s heads.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

OP are you really bothered by some odd Ball that’s never messaged you before, sending you abuse out of the blue over a perfectly lovely photo.

He has issues. Report him.

"I often think the people who do this do find you attractive but they feel that you're "out of their league" etc so will respond negatively to try and bring you down.

It can be very manipulative, akin to emotional abuse, to gain a modicum of control by negatively impacting self esteem.

Either way, block, ignore and have a doughnut, you're fabulous as you are!"

We once read an article about ‘negging’ where a guy uses low level insults to undermine a woman’s self confidence so she’s more susceptible to his advances. There were ‘players’ selling courses on this to guys to improve their chances with women.

We were wondering if that was his ploy but we’re much too old for that shit

It is school holidays over in the UK?

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Weren’t sure whether it was neging (‘using negative comments to try and get into someone else’s pants’) or just plain rude.You both look stunning to me.

Xxx"

Rhyl

Weren’t sure whether it was neging (‘using negative comments to try and get into someone else’s pants’) or just plain rude.You both look stunning to me.

Xxx"

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Xxx"

Not had personal insults but quite bad rascist insults over our photos.

market harborough

Xxx

I've just checked your pics. Your "messenger" needs to get to SpecSavers more and to do it pronto.

Pics are great and the number of Fabs on some of them support that.

More likely he figured he didn't have a hope in hell of meeting, or was just an idiot troll making trouble.

Maybe he's even stranger and fancies those "over-gymned" women you see who look like blokes on a body-builder's bad day.

Don't just block him, report him to Admin as well and ask them to see if he'll provide them with an explanation."

You can quite easily support them without insulting a whole other group of people you know.

A large number of whom I'm both friends with and find very sexy.

Quite entitled to not like it yourself, but absolutely no need to be so bloody rude. Truly ignorant post.

market harborough

"I often think the people who do this do find you attractive but they feel that you're "out of their league" etc so will respond negatively to try and bring you down.

Either way, block, ignore and have a doughnut, you're fabulous as you are!

We once read an article about ‘negging’ where a guy uses low level insults to undermine a woman’s self confidence so she’s more susceptible to his advances. There were ‘players’ selling courses on this to guys to improve their chances with women.

We were wondering if that was his ploy but we’re much too old for that shit "

No it was either somebody trying to be sarcastic/clever or genuinely just insulting because he's a loser.

As many others have said you both clearly go to the gym or eat very healthily.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

There’s always a troll about. Yesterday someone said my tits looked like let down balloons!! I got hubby to blow them back up last night

Rhyl

You both look stunning to me.

By *ida8780Couple  over a year ago

any town

Had similar last week.. the guy from a couple (new and unverified) messaged us directly asking to meet them now (they were in mayo, us in Westmeath) and send them a face pic. (They had I picture of a leg).

We told him no we not free now and we don’t meet unverified and new couples.. message back saying “saggy arse” & “granny pants”

Had to laugh.. block and delete

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I once had a message from someone who said I shouldn't put pics on because when they showed in his local updates they made him want to vomit. Then he blocked me before I got a chance to reply, the coward.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it's the only way some people feel that they can get attention.

Just block them and think no more about it.

They do not deserve your attention.

I tend to get more abuse once I've politely declined

But have had some randoms message me, last one asked if I was on here because desperate men will shag anything and that's the only way a fatty like me would get laid

Told him it was good to see he had more dick in his personality than in his trousers

Xxx"

There will always be nasty people around . They are best to be just ignored . No successfull person would see the need to criticise other people.Nasty comments are a reflection on the poster , not the recipient .

In any event the pictures on your profile look great .

"Block ignore."

Yep we even do this in chat...also if its mallicious report to admin.

Well you look great to me tbh. I had some negative comments like that when I was on a few years ago. Said lose a bit of weight etc.

I just blocked and ignored them. Xx

He is what is a well known fact on this site and every other site

He's a single man with a small penis,

Sorry I meant to write a single man with a small mind

By *969BewitchedWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I often get messages saying I am fat (I am a size 10) or messages saying a certain type of underwear doesn't suit me.

It used to upset me when I first came on but hardened to it now so they just get the block button

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Xxx"

Do you think he is a gym owner and is hinting at a cheeky lol after hours "workout"

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

"I often get messages saying I am fat (I am a size 10) or messages saying a certain type of underwear doesn't suit me.

It used to upset me when I first came on but hardened to it now so they just get the block button "

Who said that to you. I will fight them I'm a black belt in origami

By *kylar95jack83Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Had a couple message me calling me a chav out the blue

I get compliments until they realise I won't meet them then I'm the fattest Uruk slag they've ever known.

Do I care?......no.

I also get the usual shite saying you're beautiful, stunning, gorgeous. I don't believe a word of that either.

There’s not a single thing wrong with either of you! Sounds like a douchebag and was maybe hoping for an angry reply!

By *aughtybutniceBBWWoman  over a year ago

The County of Northamptonshire

Maybe he was commenting on the wrong profile. Nasty regardless and uncalled for, totally in your case. Now if he said it to me, it would be justified, but he would still be a twat

I've found it's usually to get a response. Another tactic that some use. Just ignore, block and bask in compliments you receive instead

Xxx"

any negative messages just block delete and take it with a pinch of salt,life is too short for nonsense like that! Enjoy

Xxx"

He's probably being nasty to either make himself feel better, or to get his jollies. If he thinks you need the gym, he better not look at our pictures then as he'll probably explode in disgust. I think it's fair to say he needs specsavers

Tell him to get on his bike....exercise one xxx

» Add a new message to this topic