FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fresh start

Fresh start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello

My name is alex and I’m 20 years old and I’m quite new to the swingers scene. Never actually had sex outside of relationship, that does include older womens (which are a big turn on).

My personal experience with older womens was basically only talks with teachers and friends of parents, never really any proper talks.

I’m not quite sure how to start a conversation with a women, as usually at the beginning I’m shy and quiet, but when I get settle down, I can just burst out with talks and stuff that I can do.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m struggling to find anyone who would be interested, I never tried to be pushy or mean but usually got ignored anyway. I know maybe I’m just ‘not their type’ but I’m kinda clueless what can I improve to attract someone.

Thanks for any advices and all the hate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Holloway

Hi Alex, why don't you get yourself along to a club. If we were closer, we would be happy for you to join us.

Clubs are a good way of chatting to couples, single girls and sure you will get so,e confidence.

Good luck x

"Hi Alex, why don't you get yourself along to a club. If we were closer, we would be happy for you to join us.

Clubs are a good way of chatting to couples, single girls and sure you will get so,e confidence.

Good luck x "

I thought about a club, but I don’t think I’m ready for the club yet. I would feel even ‘smaller’ as I’m fully new, surrounded different type of guys etc. As I’m not in the perfect shape but I ain’t fat either

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wishing you success on here but I really think you will struggle being so young and inexperienced. Does the friend who recommended you join have success? If so he could give you some advice. Or the two of you could go together to a bar and try to get chatting to some ladies there. Good luck.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

My advice, much like most men here who will offer it, is pretty useless, we're not your target market.

IMHO your age will be against you, many of the ladies you're looking for will have children older than you, understandably this won't feel comfortable for them.

Your profiles not the worst I've see.

Your photos aren't the worst I've seen.

All I can suggest is patience. This is a marathon not a sprint, it takes time to build a connection, more so on the internet as the written word can be harder to interpret that the spoken work.

Take your time, don't rush, try not to have any preconceptions or expectations.

Good luck.

"Hi Alex, why don't you get yourself along to a club. If we were closer, we would be happy for you to join us.

Good luck x "

I’m going to London to work this Thursday-Friday (7 weeks in a row), sadly I can’t send you a private message

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Bookmarking.. will pm you later.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hello

My name is alex and I’m 20 years old and I’m quite new to the swingers scene. Never actually had sex outside of relationship, that does include older womens (which are a big turn on).

My personal experience with older womens was basically only talks with teachers and friends of parents, never really any proper talks.

I’m not quite sure how to start a conversation with a women, as usually at the beginning I’m shy and quiet, but when I get settle down, I can just burst out with talks and stuff that I can do.

I’m not gonna lie, I’m struggling to find anyone who would be interested, I never tried to be pushy or mean but usually got ignored anyway. I know maybe I’m just ‘not their type’ but I’m kinda clueless what can I improve to attract someone.

Thanks for any advices and all the hate"

I would advise you to learn how to interact with the opposite sex BEFORE you get into swinging. When you've spent about a year or so seeing at least two women simultaneously then MAYBE you'll be ready to dip into the lifestyle.

Swinging is NOT the place to develop your game...

Hope this helps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello

Thanks for any advices and all the hate

I would advise you to learn how to interact with the opposite sex BEFORE you get into swinging. When you've spent about a year or so seeing at least two women simultaneously then MAYBE you'll be ready to dip into the lifestyle.

Swinging is NOT the place to develop your game...

Hope this helps."

As a female, I would not say that seeing several girls at the same time is the best preparation! Although it depends on the exact circumstances and the sort of ‘arrangements’ you have with the girls in question, I would have thought that this sort of behaviour has more potential to make you seem like a jerk and put other women off.

Also, a high number of sexual partners does not necessarily make you brilliant in bed. You’re more likely to develop ‘skills’ by building up a bit of chemistry with someone, the. developing trust and open communication (and yes this can be done in the context of a fuck buddy arrangement). Even then, all women are completely different and what works for one won’t work for another.

By *inotGringoMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

As others have said, get yourself to a club. It’s far more comfortable than you’d think.

I’m debating going to one tonight so if you want to come just message me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"As others have said, get yourself to a club. It’s far more comfortable than you’d think.

I’m debating going to one tonight so if you want to come just message me."

Hope he takes you up on the offer.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"As others have said, get yourself to a club. It’s far more comfortable than you’d think.

I’m debating going to one tonight so if you want to come just message me."

That's really nice of you... hope he takes you up on the offer.

» Add a new message to this topic