FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for Cannock Dogging Newbie

Advice for Cannock Dogging Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've decided that o really should give dogging a try. I went on a scouting mission last night but was very little happening. I'm going tonight with a friend- any suggestions as to where/when we should go to make the most of our trip?

Obviously, don't post here but instead PM me directly.

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

"I've decided that o really should give dogging a try. I went on a scouting mission last night but was very little happening. I'm going tonight with a friend- any suggestions as to where/when we should go to make the most of our trip?

Obviously, don't post here but instead PM me directly.

Cannock is still busy on a weekend night time

Best check your car suspension though the car parks are collapsing

Thanks in advance!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had to laugh about something Mrs N's daughter and son in law said. Apparently they had been for a walk up on the chase. She is heavily preggers and cannot sleep apparently. Oh yeah I thought, and had stumbled across a dogging site. They have no idea of our activities by the way.

I had to laugh at their description of them parking up and noticing a load of blokes behaving very suspiciously going in and out of the bushes. One man they said had leather chaps on. The vision made me chuckle.

The son in law said it was all blokes and bear in mind these are 2 very straight people. He smuggly declared that he'd read somewhere that they had stumbled into Britain's busiest dogging spot. I acted dumb and pretended I had absolutely no idea where he meant. my guess is the name begins with A and ends in a word that rhymes with wank.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's a great story.

Do you still go to the Chase? Love to chat with you about it

By *haun12345Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

"I had to laugh about something Mrs N's daughter and son in law said. Apparently they had been for a walk up on the chase. She is heavily preggers and cannot sleep apparently. Oh yeah I thought, and had stumbled across a dogging site. They have no idea of our activities by the way.

I had to laugh at their description of them parking up and noticing a load of blokes behaving very suspiciously going in and out of the bushes. One man they said had leather chaps on. The vision made me chuckle.

The son in law said it was all blokes and bear in mind these are 2 very straight people. He smuggly declared that he'd read somewhere that they had stumbled into Britain's busiest dogging spot. I acted dumb and pretended I had absolutely no idea where he meant. my guess is the name begins with A and ends in a word that rhymes with wank.

"

You could have told them maybe they were just looking for nightjars?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Love the idea. Wonder if the reality matches it. So many car parks

» Add a new message to this topic