FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tv and Ts girls

Tv and Ts girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetstephanie321 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

kidderminster

I do not like to be tag a tv I am a Ts girl live and work and dress 24 /7 but I am tag a tv .i not the only one I have talked to a lot of Ts girls that fill the same way as I do . So is there any way you can call Ts .thank you sweetstephanie xx ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The only option on fab is to use the tv/ts gender tag as you have, and then explain properly in your profile.

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

we couldn't agree more, there is a sigmicant difference between a cross dresser through to TS or TG, and hard to tell sometimes even from the text.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I think you will just have to lump it, as we all do.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 07/06/18 08:22:23]

Cardiff

This has been spoken about lots of times before and yet we are still all lumped together (TS guys exist too)... I very much doubt it will ever change or else it would have done by now, but I'm still hoping.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Yep, it sucks.

I'd prefer 'crossdresser' if anything...

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

As one of the posters above pointed out just explain in your profile text. Surely no one would want to meet anyone that hadn't read their profile. A lot of girls and guys that have transitioned or are transitioned are now just on here just as a girl or guy. As has been discussed a few times before people's idea of what constitutes a TS and what constitutes a TV varies wildly from person to person anyway.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

"TS guys exist too.."

*Pushes you to the front of the gathering gender maelstrom*

To be fair though OP if you get the TS tag,you'll have people saying that Transexual is a term that shouldn't be used.

Then the whole slew of other gender identifiers will need to be vetted,discussed, discussed with "heat", flounced about, stomped off about ,unlos'd about and added.

I just hit the TS/TV button and I'd pop something on the title of my profile if I needed to make a point of which one I iz representin innit fam.

North west

At least you have a tag some "insert variant" have no tags.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do not like to be tag a tv I am a Ts girl live and work and dress 24 /7 but I am tag a tv .i not the only one I have talked to a lot of Ts girls that fill the same way as I do . So is there any way you can call Ts .thank you sweetstephanie xx ?? "

I used to think there should be more options but then, even on sites where you get a dozen tags to choose from I still find it too limiting and resent pigeon-holing myself anyway. I'd rather write a few words to describe myself and my "gender" and the rest can come out in conversation, if it seems relevant.

I came to the conclusion that on Fab it's also quite a handy filter anyway, as it shows up the idiots who can't be bothered to read a few paragraphs and those who make massive assumptions about people.

Cardiff

"TS guys exist too..

*Pushes you to the front of the gathering gender maelstrom*

To be fair though OP if you get the TS tag,you'll have people saying that Transexual is a term that shouldn't be used.

Then the whole slew of other gender identifiers will need to be vetted,discussed, discussed with "heat", flounced about, stomped off about ,unlos'd about and added.

I just hit the TS/TV button and I'd pop something on the title of my profile if I needed to make a point of which one I iz representin innit fam. "

To be honest I'm in 2 minds as to whether it's a good idea to give us more options. A big part of me wants to be stopped from being assumed that I'm a cross dresser (I'm not kidding, I do get mistaken for one, I really don't know how much clearer I can be on my profile!), but a small part of me worries about being too... exposed? Sometimes hiding amongst the wigs and frilly knickers is not a bad thing.

Oh yes, the increasing not liking of being referred to as transexual (it's what I am so the label doesn't bother me). But then apparently transgender is an umbrella term that covers quite a lot including transexual, so maybe we can use that?

I think why it's not been done is because like you say, there are so many labels, where do you stop? There will always be someone shouting "Well, what about me? I'm a xxxx, why isn't there an option for me?". So I think that's why it hasn't been, and probably won't be, done, how big a can of worms would they be opening by doing it?

North west

" Sometimes hiding amongst the wigs and frilly knickers is not a bad thing."

Bloody Transaphobe , I have my own hair and extensions and not 1 pair of frilly knickers.

We can at least understand why someone would wear a binder even if its sore as fuck little shared experiences that create understanding.

You're so right about the can of worms , imagine the pronoun drop-down. The transgender Le Belle is the one I'd pick as well if we need one.

I do wish shim had done better though.

Fabswingers is wise in keeping us all together....

Cardiff

" Sometimes hiding amongst the wigs and frilly knickers is not a bad thing.

Bloody Transaphobe , I have my own hair and extensions and not 1 pair of frilly knickers.

We can at least understand why someone would wear a binder even if its sore as fuck little shared experiences that create understanding.

You're so right about the can of worms , imagine the pronoun drop-down. The transgender Le Belle is the one I'd pick as well if we need one.

I do wish shim had done better though.

"

Haha not one? Not one frill anywhere?

I do not miss the days of having to wear a binder! They helped considerably to make living bearable but I am so glad I am free of them and can breathe deeply, I can even run if I ever need too

I think on this site we're all in it together. Maybe one day things might change and there will be more options but it's going to take a while.

I don't think more options really helps much. There are sites where you get loads of labels to choose from, none of which tell the whole story for me at least.

If I'm meeting someone from Fab for a date and maybe a one night stand, then I don't think my personal gender identity is particularly relevant and maybe not even something I feel like discussing. I have a male body and dress female 24/7. I think that's enough info for most people here to be going on with. If it becomes more than a one-off or if they are genuinely interested then there's plenty of time to have that conversation.

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I jokingly describe myself as a fat bloke in a dress on my profile.

I am a mere cd , although I think I do it better than some on here, who are best described as HPWs.

I am however in a state of slight confusion at the moment, since I've been dressing again.I feel more comfortable, I go out dressed up, started practicing with makeup and I feel more 'female' mentally if that doesn't seem a bit strange! I'm even considering telling my wife because it actually makes me feel happier to be dressed.I went out dressed today, my wife and son commented at tea that I seemed in a better mood than usual.

I've gone off topic a bit but the point is , we are all at different stages but all pretty much in the same general mindset and it can be fluid, so happy to all be under the same umbrella and use our profile to define where we are exactly

North west

" we are all at different stages but all pretty much in the same general mindset and it can be fluid, so happy to all be under the same umbrella and use our profile to define where we are exactly "

And I think that's the clear sound of the nails head being struck

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

The problem is very few read profiles unfortunately.

» Add a new message to this topic