FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > PMT ( persistant male trouble)!

PMT ( persistant male trouble)!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im sure this question has been asked many times, but how do you get rid of a guy who just cant take NO for an answer?

I started chatting to a guy from Newcastle a while ago but decided he was just too far away. But now i cant get shot of him. Ive blocked him on here and MSN and told him over and over im not interested. But he keeps ringing and texting. I never answer his calls ( especially when its 7am!). He will then text and say '' If i dont hear back ill take it you are not interested'. So i dont reply but a fotrnight later it all starts again.

I really dont want to change my number, any ideas what else i can do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try asking your mobile provider to block his number

hope that helps

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And, as discussed earlier on another forum in the last week, be more selective about who you give your number out to and/or have a sim just for swinging - not sure if it was you or not but another girl had a similar problem.

"And, as discussed earlier on another forum in the last week, be more selective about who you give your number out to and/or have a sim just for swinging - not sure if it was you or not but another girl had a similar problem.

Is that not hard work having a differnt Sim ? Or is it better to have two phones? Ive met loads of guys over the years and never had a problem like this before, it does make me feel a bit wary though .

"

Edinburgh

Two phones would be the simple solution - as to how much hassle it is....how much would you like to not have the hassle you have right now?

If you get grief on your "swinging" phone, just chuck the sim & get another one.

By *eanneTVTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Regarding his calls and texts some phones have a feature to block numbers which means no calls and text. Gods bless technology

Arrange to meet him, then we call all batter him

Get yourself a second phone and sim especially for swinging, you can then switch off your swing phone anytime you like.

W

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Accept his call, and lay it out for him in language he cannot mis-understand, along the lines of "fuck off and leave me alone, do not call, text or email me ever again!!"

Simples!

Edinburgh

Be polite, but firm.

For whatever reason, this guy has got you in his head, rightly or wrongly.

The last thing you need is a mobile phone stalker becoming an actual stalker.

Don't piss him off any more than is necessary.

At the end of the day, any response will encourage him to contact you again.

Ignore all calls and texts, delete all voicemails and respond to nothing.

If you have your voice on your answering message, take it off and just leave the network to say the number.

We've invested in like some people said in a "swinging mobile". Think its a good idea and keeps ur own personal number safe from people that turn out to be who you thought they were at first.

If i just ignore him , surely he will get bored eventually?

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Im sure this question has been asked many times, but how do you get rid of a guy who just cant take NO for an answer?

I started chatting to a guy from Newcastle a while ago but decided he was just too far away. But now i cant get shot of him. Ive blocked him on here and MSN and told him over and over im not interested. But he keeps ringing and texting. I never answer his calls ( especially when its 7am!). He will then text and say '' If i dont hear back ill take it you are not interested'. So i dont reply but a fotrnight later it all starts again.

I really dont want to change my number, any ideas what else i can do? "

Sadly it is time to get tough. Text him and say you are no longer interested. Also say in the text if he does not stop contacting you then you will have no choice but to get the police involved.

I'm not one to cause more agro...

But get another friend, maybe a male to contact him explaining its now a matter for the police and this is just a friendly warning asking him to stop the calls as the lady in question is now more than a little spooked..

If you know someone with a convincing and authoritative voice... Bet ya he stops lol.

"I'm not one to cause more agro...

But get another friend, maybe a male to contact him explaining its now a matter for the police and this is just a friendly warning asking him to stop the calls as the lady in question is now more than a little spooked..

If you know someone with a convincing and authoritative voice... Bet ya he stops lol. "

That's a good idea Dolly, let me know and I'll do it for you xx

If you know someone with a convincing and authoritative voice... Bet ya he stops lol.

That's a good idea Dolly, let me know and I'll do it for you xx"

My dear dear friend Roy, could you actually manage a conversation without cracking a joke? lol. Guys like you make the agro worthwhile

That's a good idea Dolly, let me know and I'll do it for you xx

My dear dear friend Roy, could you actually manage a conversation without cracking a joke? lol. Guys like you make the agro worthwhile "

Awww thank you Dolly, that is so sweet and how I wish there were more ladies like you around

Feel all fuzzy & warm now!

Edinburgh

"If i just ignore him , surely he will get bored eventually? "

Correct.

"try asking your mobile provider to block his number

hope that helps

"

ignore them , they get bored and go away ..

good luck tho.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

" ........I started chatting to a guy from Newcastle a while ago but decided he was just too far away.

................."

It might have been more sensible to decide Newcastle was too far away BEFORE giving him your number.

The second phone idea is good but you'll still have the problem about changing numbers (and all the hassle that entails) on the fun phone if you start getting unwelcome calls.

Oh hindsight is a great thing! This morning when he called i text him and said ' stop bothering me'. I know i know.. i WAS going to keep ignoring him. So he replied with ' oh sorry i dodnt know you didnt want to stay in touch, i will delete your number'. Ill hear from him in about a week then...

if u hear from him in about a week

give me his num ill call him an ull

never hear from him again

i think 2 fones r good i got a friends

an family fone an a shagging fone lol

an ur shagging fone can be turn off

anytime that way no 1 gets ur pvt num

only ur family an tru friends xx

"if u hear from him in about a week

give me his num ill call him an ull

never hear from him again

i think 2 fones r good i got a friends

an family fone an a shagging fone lol

an ur shagging fone can be turn off

anytime that way no 1 gets ur pvt num

only ur family an tru friends xx"

oh I have your number marydoll xxxxx

oops so u do i need 2 change it now

oh wait think u got other num 2 dam lol

"oops so u do i need 2 change it now

oh wait think u got other num 2 dam lol "

aye and yur address.......

you stuck wi me forever xx

garry wouldnt swap u for anything or

anyone ur a friend 4 live no just for

xmas lol

By *punkonyou69Man  over a year ago

Oldbury

Hi there ive ben swinging for a while now and its guys like this i hate because they give genuine guys a bad name does he just not get the message, if i contact some one and after they say they are not interested you respect that and move on, guys like him just sound propper desperate and are not genuine swingers , what can any one say except no means no, any way good luck to all the genuine swingers xxxx

Hi Rubberdolly. Intrigued to read about your problems. I had the same with a guy on here. I met him and was in his company for less than 2 hours and didn't have any 'spark'! I've since met a really great guy on here and as is the norm on here, we verified each other. Well, first guy kicked off big time, sending me abusive messages etc and even maliciously sent a message on fab to my new man. I had reported him to site admin and yes he seemed to disappear only to re-appear later with a different name/profile etc. Once again I reported him and once more (I think) he was removed. He is still on the site under yet another name/addy so just beware. He has since hunted me down on face book and sent an abusive message there too! I've had to take myself of facebook now because of him. Not everyone on here is genuine but the few nutters spoil it for the majority of peeps on here who are diamonds!

send me his no. il;l get my missis to ring him and arrange a meet then only i will turn up and kick 10 bells of sh it out of him its ppl like him that make this a dangerous game get yasel a swing sim keep it seperate from normal life and above all if u do agree to a meet do it somewhere public b4 u make ya decision to play

» Add a new message to this topic