FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Most people don’t read profiles

Most people don’t read profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oelDorian OP   Man  over a year ago

vanaheim

Ok I’m just curious is it me or do most people mainly guys that don’t read profiles as I get a lot of messages from single guys all saying the same thing when it states at the bottom of my profile that I don’t meet single guys. Also I have found it sometimes the same with ladies and couples who suggest bareback and complain when I suggest safe sex and lastly how is my profile.

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If you want profile advice then I would suggest spelling, grammar and punctuation checks.

You can block all single men so use your filters.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

block single males for starters , easy fix

If you don’t want single men messaging you use your message filters so they can’t. You’re bisexual so men will either read your profile and chance it anyway, or will see your bisexual and not bother reading your profile and just message you. (Obviously there’s men who read it and respect it).

And yep, some people don’t read profiles. It annoys me too but I don’t bother replying to them, and sometimes I’ll block (depending on the message).

vanaheim

Thanks for the advice a friend helped me with my profile bio because I didn’t really know what to write to catch people’s eyes

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

We definitely noticed this, guys clearly just look at our pics & message as if it’s a single fem profile.

Mr gets called darling & sweetheart and told he has a sexy body all the time

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Couples and females are just as bad at not being able to read as well.

Ha hardly anyone reads ours, it clearly states it’s normally the male replying so putting ‘nice pussy’ or ‘hi gorgeous’ really is stupid!

We were told last week we should put that we can’t always accommodate near the top of our profile instead of it stating we accommodate- guess what it does already say that! And that wasn’t from a single guy - it was a couple!

As for single guys we stop them from messaging, have a select few on our friends list and if we think a guy we come across is alright we can open a link by winking or send them a message- if they turn out to be a complete dick we just block them!

vanaheim

Thank you all for your help

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 20:54:37]

Move the bit about not wanting single guys from the bottom to the top of text and put it in caps, a lot only read the first few lines of text. It doesn't always work though coz some will just ignore and chance it. But if you're down as Bi you're going to draw male attention, set your message filters to block men to resolve it.

Some people only see what they want to see.

What you want isnt important to them,you are just pictures and a load of words to feed their fantasies and imagination.

I always read them. Often it puts me off contacting someone either because we don’t fit what they want or they have something that doesn’t appeal to us.

"I always read them. Often it puts me off contacting someone either because we don’t fit what they want or they have something that doesn’t appeal to us. "

Completely agree I hope to get a taste of someone's personality level of intelligence and mabe there since of humour If and any and see if we could be compatible

"Ok I’m just curious is it me or do most people mainly guys that don’t read profiles as I get a lot of messages from single guys all saying the same thing when it states at the bottom of my profile that I don’t meet single guys. Also I have found it sometimes the same with ladies and couples who suggest bareback and complain when I suggest safe sex and lastly how is my profile.

Thanks all"

I charge for advice sorry but it's really good advice

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Actually, most men do read profiles. This is why I get about 3 messages a day from those who don't (they all get blocked) while ladies with profiles that are more welcoming get hundreds. This proves that the absolute majority of men know what a profile is for and respect ladies' wishes.

"Actually, most men do read profiles. This is why I get about 3 messages a day from those who don't (they all get blocked) while ladies with profiles that are more welcoming get hundreds. This proves that the absolute majority of men know what a profile is for and respect ladies' wishes."

You’re lucky! I get maybe, 30 messages a day at most? And only about 5 will have read my profile haha

"Actually, most men do read profiles. This is why I get about 3 messages a day from those who don't (they all get blocked) while ladies with profiles that are more welcoming get hundreds. This proves that the absolute majority of men know what a profile is for and respect ladies' wishes."

Mabe the read but a lot don't heed

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Actually, most men do read profiles. This is why I get about 3 messages a day from those who don't (they all get blocked) while ladies with profiles that are more welcoming get hundreds. This proves that the absolute majority of men know what a profile is for and respect ladies' wishes.

Mabe the read but a lot don't heed "

vanaheim

Yeah that’s true

"Ok I’m just curious is it me or do most people mainly guys that don’t read profiles as I get a lot of messages from single guys all saying the same thing when it states at the bottom of my profile that I don’t meet single guys. Also I have found it sometimes the same with ladies and couples who suggest bareback and complain when I suggest safe sex and lastly how is my profile.

Thanks all"

Maybe put at the front what you're looking for and what you're not then those not fitting ur pole wants can skip on, as most don't read profiles as you suggest it'll help you filtering out unwanted attention too.

vanaheim

Ok so updated my profile how does it look

"Ok so updated my profile how does it look "
can't tell you unless you pay sorry

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We get it even though it states read our profile before messaging.

Frank

"Ok so updated my profile how does it look "

You sound nice.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

Yes indeed, most don't read the profile, but then have you thought that most on here cant read, and the ones that can read certainly cant write or spell

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Actually, most men do read profiles. This is why I get about 3 messages a day from those who don't (they all get blocked) while ladies with profiles that are more welcoming get hundreds. This proves that the absolute majority of men know what a profile is for and respect ladies' wishes.

Mabe the read but a lot don't heed "

Also true, but again, of a minority.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We get couples saying free to meet, friend requests, bi couples, bbc etc etc - obv just look at pics and don't read profile

vanaheim

They are all valid points

Most of the profile on here are so long it takes up to 20 mins to read them

By *siaessex2Couple  over a year ago

essex

yes people look at pics . & dont read before sending message

vanaheim

Some just see bi and send a message and when you ask them if they read the profile they get dead shitty

"Most of the profile on here are so long it takes up to 20 mins to read them "

Well if you can't be arsed reading them,dont message them.simple really.

vanaheim

Yeah that’s true

Thanks all"

Yeah a lot of guys don't read profiles, they just look at the pretty pictures

vanaheim

yeah i've seen that

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

you are fortunate ! My messages are from guys , who don't read my profile at all!

Can't vouch for others but I always read profiles ... although some are virtually non-existent!

vanaheim

yeah so can I

"Most of the profile on here are so long it takes up to 20 mins to read them

Well if you can't be arsed reading them,dont message them.simple really."

i do not because i know i will not get a reply that true in my case so it simple which i do not send out

vanaheim

i guess it varies from person to person

» Add a new message to this topic