FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all

I get it’s hard for us single men, but I seem to be sending lots of messages and 95% just aren’t read. So I am wonder is there someone wrong with my profile text or my pics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It might be your tattoos putting people off,personally if they were on a female I wouldn't be sending them a message.

Good luck mate

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hello all

I get it’s hard for us single men, but I seem to be sending lots of messages and 95% just aren’t read. So I am wonder is there someone wrong with my profile text or my pics. "

you’ve been on the site four weeks and have three verifications, what were you expecting op?

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"Hello all

I get it’s hard for us single men, but I seem to be sending lots of messages and 95% just aren’t read. So I am wonder is there someone wrong with my profile text or my pics. "

It was answered on your previous thread, asking what what wrong with your profile.

"Hello all

I get it’s hard for us single men, but I seem to be sending lots of messages and 95% just aren’t read. So I am wonder is there someone wrong with my profile text or my pics. you’ve been on the site four weeks and have three verifications, what were you expecting op? "

Honestly I am looking for a regular kind of thing and the women I have seen so far aren’t lookinh for that

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You ask if there is something wrong with your pics (plural) but you only have one public pic

By *apstarMan  over a year ago

Harpenden

4 weeks on the site and 3 meets you must be doing somthing right

"Hello all

I get it’s hard for us single men, but I seem to be sending lots of messages and 95% just aren’t read. So I am wonder is there someone wrong with my profile text or my pics. you’ve been on the site four weeks and have three verifications, what were you expecting op?

Honestly I am looking for a regular kind of thing and the women I have seen so far aren’t lookinh for that "

You should be looking on a dating site then,if it's a long term relationship you are after

I am not looking for a relationship like that. More looking for a fwb type of thing. I have a mrs already

"I am not looking for a relationship like that. More looking for a fwb type of thing. I have a mrs already"
im guessing most gals who meet a married man aren’t looking for a fwb. Or at least not a married one.

» Add a new message to this topic