FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile and message suggestions

Profile and message suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry.90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Hi I was wondering if any people here would be kind enough to browse my profile and pics and tell me if there is anything I could do to improve. Me and my wife are both looking to find people to have fun with alone and where she has found it easy I have found it much harder to find females who would be interested. Any advice on profile, pics or message ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

The profile is one of a couple. If it is just you, make a single one.

Lincolnshire

I set it up as a couple as was originally looking for threesome but now decided we both want to try things alone too. But I will see if I can switch it to a single

By *ure Fucking NaughtiesWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

Agree with the others that you really need to be getting a singles profile and linking to both your singles profiles from the couples one and on both your singles one, just now your couples profile looks like a single bloke telling fibs!

The other thing I want to say and please please dont take offence! Your bio is straight to the point and tells me what you're looking for which is all some people need to read BUT personally I think its boring and lacks any of your personality, I tend to look at profiles before I open the message and there is nothing in yours thats fun or makes you stand out from say the other 20 messages that have just came in. The single guys are sooo so many on here and I really think the ones that do well are the ones that make themselves stand out from the crowd....at the mo you just blend in!

Like I said what I find boring others will say is short and to the point, I say get some of your personality down in your bio to make me want to get to know you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a couples profile it’s awful. Delete it and set up your own singles profiles

Lincolnshire

Looking at switching to signle rather than couple and will look at adding some personality into profile

Thanks

Lincolnshire

Part of reason I left it as couple was I didn’t want to seem like I was hiding the fact I am married and we are both looking to play but, will go with the general advice here and switch

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m from Stamford so know about these things.

» Add a new message to this topic