FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets & accomodating

Meets & accomodating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Everyone

Ok ive had a few meets and some fun times but I have this dilema and wondered how you do yours.....

I normally have a few messages then a phone call, meet for a coffee and if all goes well drag them back to my house where I feel safer as I know the doors not going to get bolted behind me lol BUT I live in a little village and I think the neighbours are starting to notice hahaha (Still yet to have cpls so the dears will have a heart attack lol ) and also more and more im finding my home being my sacred place and not really for one off meets, BUT I think its a little unsafe to go to theirs on a first meet.

So peeps how do you normally meet?

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hotels !!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

know what you mean,i live on site where i work and one curtain twitcher is driving me mad,she never closes the curtains and looks straight at my house

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've put on my profile I can't accommodate for various reasons, one of them being I don't want any old person to know where I live. I did used to make exceptions but when the last guy stood me up I decided against further meets at home. Means I don't have to tidy up for someone who has no intention of turning up.

Now its mainly hotels and clubs, and sometimes their place if they can accommodate and don't look like mad axemen.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

ooo tidying up im knackered before they get here

"I've put on my profile I can't accommodate for various reasons, one of them being I don't want any old person to know where I live. I did used to make exceptions but when the last guy stood me up I decided against further meets at home. Means I don't have to tidy up for someone who has no intention of turning up.

Now its mainly hotels and clubs, and sometimes their place if they can accommodate and don't look like mad axemen."

Did someone say mad axemen?

then realises there's no face pic visible on my profile for you to comment on...

(whistles innocently)....

[Removed by poster at 21/11/11 23:37:57]

"Did someone say mad axemen?

then realises there's no face pic visible on my profile for you to comment on...

(whistles innocently)...."

If you turn up in a mask and floor length apron I tend to use the 'just going to the loo' excuse.

Hahaha well I found out after my first meet that my married neighbour who gently dropped a hint could see from their bedroom window into my kitchen via a panel in my door quickly followed by a offer of discreet over the road sex!! lol

I have my regular booty call and then the extras lol (he is cool with it) as Im a newbie he likes me to explore and I waiting for us to go to a club together as I trust him and feel very shy to go alone.

I hate brouching the subject of hotels but am getting better at the social part instead of meeting and dragging them back lol

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There is loads of curtain twitchers round here, what do you say if a neighbour comments on your strange comings and goings, or visitors?

Round here saying mind your business would really get them looking even more...

lol

Pip

x

[Removed by poster at 21/11/11 23:50:09]

"

If you turn up in a mask and floor length apron I tend to use the 'just going to the loo' excuse. "

that's where's I've set the rope loop trap that leaves you swinging* in the air dangling by one ankle.

It was either that or a punji pit.

* not the usual sort of swinging for this site! Dirty girl!!!

"

If you turn up in a mask and floor length apron I tend to use the 'just going to the loo' excuse.

that's where's I've set the rope loop trap that leaves you swinging* in the air dangling by one ankle.

* not the usual sort of swinging for this site! Dirty girl!!!"

*Backs away slowly, making no sudden moves!*

There is loads of curtain twitchers round here, what do you say if a neighbour comments on your strange comings and goings, or visitors?

Wellll what makes it worse is ive only lived here 8 weeks lol and ive had more cumings than weeks hee

They just keep mentioning that Im single and is that your boyfriend, I did say I did internet dating but they thought that was wild and rather errmmm slutty....jeeze if only they knew ha ha

"

* not the usual sort of swinging for this site! Dirty girl!!!

*Backs away slowly, making no sudden moves!* "

Is that a good idea? who knows what I could be ready to do to you from behind.

Since I'm the only person paying the mortgage and I'm over the age of consent it would be a short conversation consisting of two words if my neighbours had the audacity to question who's coming into my home!

As it is I share my home with two of my daughters and one of their boyfriend. It's almost like a military operation arranging a meet at home when all three of them are out, as I prefer to meet at home.

I always meet socially following a few weeks of communication. After the social meet I arrange a home meet, and only with men who can accommodate too. If my children thwart my plans and playmates are unable to accommodate then I never play with them again.

"Since I'm the only person paying the mortgage and I'm over the age of consent it would be a short conversation consisting of two words if my neighbours had the audacity to question who's coming into my home!

As it is I share my home with two of my daughters and one of their boyfriend. It's almost like a military operation arranging a meet at home when all three of them are out, as I prefer to meet at home.

I always meet socially following a few weeks of communication. After the social meet I arrange a home meet, and only with men who can accommodate too. If my children thwart my plans and playmates are unable to accommodate then I never play with them again.

"

Crikey and I thought a few nosey neighbours were a pain hahaha military op for you lol Im too impatient lol but I'm getting there after not having the "click" and I find it terribly awkward to say "pull your pants up and bugger off" please, Thank you

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

both my neighbours know i swing

they often comment nicely about the very smart ladies who arrive .. but leave later smiling and not looking so tidy

"Hi Everyone

Ok ive had a few meets and some fun times but I have this dilema and wondered how you do yours.....

I normally have a few messages then a phone call, meet for a coffee and if all goes well drag them back to my house where I feel safer as I know the doors not going to get bolted behind me lol BUT I live in a little village and I think the neighbours are starting to notice hahaha (Still yet to have cpls so the dears will have a heart attack lol ) and also more and more im finding my home being my sacred place and not really for one off meets, BUT I think its a little unsafe to go to theirs on a first meet.

Thanks x"

to be honest i dont think its safer meeting at your own home than at theirs

ok i know most people just feel comfy and more safe in their own home but lets be honest if you meet a nutter whos going to attack you hes more likely not to shit on his own door step so id say men like that are more likely to want to go to yours as that why you dont know where he lives

i will only accommodate once i know the person after a social. If its a one off i wont ever accommodate but regular i would as i feel safer and sometimes hotels can rack up costs

i haven't met at someone house on a 1st meet as i don't feel comfortable unless it was someone i was chatting to for a while

To the OP, I wouldn't worry about the neighbours. You have visitors to your house.. they could be coming to collect something they've bought off ebay or anything. Mind you if you're property's joined to another, they might hear what's going on... but even so it's none of their business.

Rumours are usually the work of idle minds, and usually there's a hint of envy thrown into the works. If you're really worried what they think of you, then the simple cure is not to bother, but you should really not let others shape what you do, as it is a form of manipulation...

Wolf

they are a strange breed down there in bridgenorth, chick.

think yourself lucky you chose there and not Broseley, though. lol

suppose it depends how offen you meet

if your taking half a dozen different guys back weekly people will notice and talk, even tho its bugger all to do with them

if its just every now and again i doubt people will notice and you may just be being a little paranoid

my neighbours often give everyone who turns up at mine funny looks, even give them to me, dont think they know some of the stuff i get up to at all either, they are just funny moody buggers! i wouldnt worry about it !

"dont think they know some of the stuff i get up to at all either"

I think they might have guessed by now!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Hi Everyone

Thanks x"

Sod ya neighbours, unless you are really bothered about what they think.

I know 3 swinging couples in your village, so you are not alone.

"

I know 3 swinging couples in your village, so you are not alone.

"

Owww that could be an interesting mix of the village lol

Thanks guys, I feel much better and more confident now. your right if they were to axe murder me, it would less likely be on their own doorstep and from the majority of the responses I think I should be doing more chat first or get a backbone and say not night tonight maybe tomorrow

And yeah Broseley sure is an interesting place hahaha

xxx

my neighbour who is in her 40s is house bound and a nosey bugger. she asked me could my male callers not park outside her house as she didnt want people thinking they were at hers. at the time i nearly died of shame now think i would tell her shes not lucky enough to have any men after her..

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I don't accomodate, but I'll meet in/at hotels, occasionally on the fells, but I have a safety net (my mate who also swings) who I always email or text with a screen dump of the person's fab ID - and I leave a screen dump of the fab ID open on my laptop with a note saying this is the bastard/bastards who murdered me and strew my bones across the Cumbrian fells and I usually tell my meets I've done it - melodramatic, I know, but I'm still alive so far......

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Hi Everyone

Thanks x"

our neighbours went out this morning when they seen the car of our meet pull up,

im starting to think they know something,lol

i often go to meets with a laptop bag ,so it looks like i am there on bussiness ,

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We always meet new couples on neutral territory, like a pub or club, before we invite them home.

Fortunately we live in a quiet road with only 3 houses, and are neighbours aren't nosy, but they must have put 2 and 2 together when we get visitors and the bedroom curtains get pulled soon after they arrive, in the afternoons or light summer evenings. Once we forgot to shut the bedroom window on a hot summer afternoon, they must have heard some very interesting noises!

my mates drill is she meet somewhere netural,

if she dont like them then she sends a text to a friend to ring her up then puts on a phone call, then bullshits them about her kids needing to be collected from babysitters, then never contact them again

she dont even have kids lmao

One of the safest places you can meet is at a good swingers club

"Hi Everyone

Thanks x"

supply burkas?

"my mates drill is she meet somewhere netural,

if she dont like them then she sends a text to a friend to ring her up then puts on a phone call, then bullshits them about her kids needing to be collected from babysitters, then never contact them again

she dont even have kids lmao "

u could just set your alarm to ring, same result.

Hotels and clubs.

The likes of Travelodge is brilliant, especially when there is a cheap room sale, IMHO.

Hotels for us or renting an apartment for the evening... I don't want anyone knowing where we live and also I would not go round to anyone's home - how do you know that they have not planted cams to "capture the moment" call me cynical I don't care better to be safe than sorry.

» Add a new message to this topic