FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not sure what people are looking for

Not sure what people are looking for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tomCom OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Hi there people,

I hope that this post does not come across moany, I really do not meaning it to be.

Basically, I seem to be having troubles lately finding real couples or females that are looking to met. I would not mind that so much as I know that is all apart of the scene and the fun of this lifestyle. What is concerning me is that I have seen an increase in status from couples and females being fed up with timewasters and people not being how they are meant to be.

This concerns me because I know I am real, genuine and have never timewasted. I am also sure that there are many many more single males out there feeling the sameway. Are these females and couples contacting the same people? hmm

Thanks for reading this all the way to the buttom without screaming "Not another one"

(Hoping that not all the replies to this posts are angry backlashes, this is just an open question)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well said it before attracting timewasters can be a great hobby for some,then moan about it- making it appear as if its a problem with the site or single men in general.

I'd say last week I was timewasted(despite being asked for the meet), I dont sit and wait around fucking up my own fun with someone who isnt giving ME what I need from them.

As for ur post being moany, no it isnt.But i just look to the other good times I have coming.

Sorry but I was screaming oh god no not another one before I read your no not another one comment.

"Sorry but I was screaming oh god no not another one before I read your no not another one comment.

"

musta been a good fuck if he got ya screaming OH GOD!...especially while on the forum at the time...women multitaskers lol

Wellingborough

Well I do try .. ... I do so like to get a woman screaming ... hehe

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Timewasting is in the eye of the beholder.

There is good news and bad news as a result.

The good news is that people putting this on their profile doesn't exclude you (as you say you don't do such things).

The bad news is that you will someday, be a timewaster, or have already been so...because it's defined by the timewastEE.

"Timewasting is in the eye of the beholder.

There is good news and bad news as a result.

The good news is that people putting this on their profile doesn't exclude you (as you say you don't do such things).

The bad news is that you will someday, be a timewaster, or have already been so...because it's defined by the timewastEE.

"

logical thinking yet very wrong, TIMEWASTER= someone who does not show,nor give reason.

whether or not its in the eye of the beholder it does not exclude the fact that there has been a deliberate meet placed and for whatever reason a no-show.but EVERYONE deserves an explanation.

Wellingborough

But with the reported so many single men out there. So many real single men looking and willing to met for real, why are couples and females reporting they are having so many issues?

Is it that these females and couple are only going after the same men. The same men that seem to be the timewasters and jokers on the site? If so how do these people get away with it and spoil it for the rest of us?

The does seem to be men on the site that seem to have no issues at all with get replies, mets etc etc.

It does get confusing... Maybe I should be doing some simple like trying to learn chinese ...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Is it that these females and couple are only going after the same men. The same men that seem to be the timewasters and jokers on the site?

"

Yes, that's it. Females + couples are idiots, and you are accurately deducing the intent of other males.

Lucky we have you to point out these things...

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

will you just sush sharp... you'll end up being in the ops bad books... he only wants to hear what he wants to hear!!!!

Wellingborough

"

Is it that these females and couple are only going after the same men. The same men that seem to be the timewasters and jokers on the site?

Yes, that's it. Females + couples are idiots, and you are accurately deducing the intent of other males.

Lucky we have you to point out these things..."

I never stated or applied that females and couples are idiots !!

The point I was try to get across is that there a few timewasting men on this site that seem to be very good in attracting people..

Wellingborough

"will you just sush sharp... you'll end up being in the ops bad books... he only wants to hear what he wants to hear!!!!"

I only want to hear the facts and everyones point of _iew. I am tired of the same few people posting the same old things.

Yes we know that there are men on here that have no complaint, but we just keep hearing from them saying, "Well I have no complaints, it must be you".

Stop scaring the rest of the site users into posting anything into the forums in fear of the backlash from the usual suspects..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi there people,

I hope that this post does not come across moany, I really do not meaning it to be.

Basically, I seem to be having troubles lately finding real couples or females that are looking to met. I would not mind that so much as I know that is all apart of the scene and the fun of this lifestyle. What is concerning me is that I have seen an increase in status from couples and females being fed up with timewasters and people not being how they are meant to be.

This concerns me because I know I am real, genuine and have never timewasted. I am also sure that there are many many more single males out there feeling the sameway. Are these females and couples contacting the same people? hmm

Thanks for reading this all the way to the buttom without screaming "Not another one"

(Hoping that not all the replies to this posts are angry backlashes, this is just an open question)"

I think the people you have been seeing talking about timewasters are not speaking for the whole site. Lots of people arrange and meet with single men and have great fun. Maybe it is like feedback on anything, some people only comment when something isn't so good.

All you can do is be yourself, get yourself known, be that on the forums/ chat or socials or all three and be patient.

Now to your comments about posts etc....you might get regulars giving advice on the forums , and it might be repetitive to what they have said before, but thats just because thats what they think.

Sometimes if the regulars don't answer it might be a very empty thread so the regs do come in handy sometimes

If you don't want a certain persons advice or don't like what they say or you feel they are trying to shove it down your throat... the best thing to do is just ignore it and read the posts that you feel are helpful to you.

Good luck in finding fun

Wellingborough

"Hi there people,

(Hoping that not all the replies to this posts are angry backlashes, this is just an open question)

I think the people you have been seeing talking about timewasters are not speaking for the whole site. Lots of people arrange and meet with single men and have great fun. Maybe it is like feedback on anything, some people only comment when something isn't so good.

All you can do is be yourself, get yourself known, be that on the forums/ chat or socials or all three and be patient.

Now to your comments about posts etc....you might get regulars giving advice on the forums , and it might be repetitive to what they have said before, but thats just because thats what they think.

Sometimes if the regulars don't answer it might be a very empty thread so the regs do come in handy sometimes

If you don't want a certain persons advice or don't like what they say or you feel they are trying to shove it down your throat... the best thing to do is just ignore it and read the posts that you feel are helpful to you.

Good luck in finding fun "

Thank you for your well thought out post. I have to say I agree with you, generally people only post a message to the forum when they have an issue. So if you just read the forum alone it would look like that everyone is just moaning.

Maybe we need some more forum posts by users that are happy with the site, having fun and meets.

On a side note there are a few people on the forum that seem to make it a hobby to trash other peoples posts, adding unwanted and sometimes hash comments. All this seems to do is turn the post in to a slaging match. Maybe a bit of reserve and biting of the tongue is needed by a few people..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 24/11/11 10:24:16]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

for a single guy the forums/chat are an opportunity to become known, show your character to a degree and make new chums..

a great example of that is uksheffield1889, he has spent time getting to know people on here and is now regarded as a very decent lad and he is having a great time.

Wellingborough

"for a single guy the forums/chat are an opportunity to become known, show your character to a degree and make new chums..

a great example of that is uksheffield1889, he has spent time getting to know people on here and is now regarded as a very decent lad and he is having a great time."

Damn I am going to be seen as the moaner .. hehe .. Oh well, at least I can be like Lord Sugar ..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"for a single guy the forums/chat are an opportunity to become known, show your character to a degree and make new chums..

a great example of that is uksheffield1889, he has spent time getting to know people on here and is now regarded as a very decent lad and he is having a great time.

Damn I am going to be seen as the moaner .. hehe .. Oh well, at least I can be like Lord Sugar .. "

not at all.... enjoy the site and have fun

good luck

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well the one thing they do say is that negativity breeds negativity... and to be honest... negativity isn't really sexy...

why on earth would you play with someone who is always on a downer.. its suppose to be fun!!!

if there was a choice between a miserable sod and a happy chappie.. i can guess what most people would choose....

might helped you alot if you showed your face and made cock pick friends only.

dont worry what about others do thats out of your control just worry about whats under your control, if you have a good profile with good attractive photos then you should have some positive responses

Wellingborough

"might helped you alot if you showed your face and made cock pick friends only.

dont worry what about others do thats out of your control just worry about whats under your control, if you have a good profile with good attractive photos then you should have some positive responses"

I would love to have face photos on my profile, but as my close friends and family do not know that my partner and I play then we have decided to be a little curious.. But I do always send face photos with private messages I seen.

Thank you for the advice though

"might helped you alot if you showed your face and made cock pick friends only.

dont worry what about others do thats out of your control just worry about whats under your control, if you have a good profile with good attractive photos then you should have some positive responses

I would love to have face photos on my profile, but as my close friends and family do not know that my partner and I play then we have decided to be a little curious.. But I do always send face photos with private messages I seen.

Thank you for the advice though "

well since you have a single man profile no face pic usually cuts out alot of the ladies for you. this is probs why success isnt coming for you, even sent in private for alot they will wonder why its not on display.

but if your playing with your partner then maybe you should make a couple profile, with you not showing your faces on a couples profile you wont have the same negative assumptions put on you as you would with a single male account

» Add a new message to this topic