FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Other half

Other half

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok what's the best thing to do if you have an other half that is just a drain on your humor your wallet and the time you can spend with old friends like taken all the fun out your life and swapped it with watching eastenderd... How do you get round this problem ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok what's the best thing to do if you have an other half that is just a drain on your humor your wallet and the time you can spend with old friends like taken all the fun out your life and swapped it with watching eastenderd... How do you get round this problem ?? "

Become single?

You are 18 mate, if a relationship isn't working out then split up with them and find someone new.

Is this the best place for advice Talk to the other half in question, make your concerns known and see if there can be a compromise between the fun in your life and deadenders.

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i agree with all of the above x

"Ok what's the best thing to do if you have an other half that is just a drain on your humor your wallet and the time you can spend with old friends like taken all the fun out your life and swapped it with watching eastenderd... How do you get round this problem ?? "

I left him........

"Ok what's the best thing to do if you have an other half that is just a drain on your humor your wallet and the time you can spend with old friends like taken all the fun out your life and swapped it with watching eastenderd... How do you get round this problem ??

Become single?"

totaly agree

"Talk to the other half in question, make your concerns known and see if there can be a compromise between the fun in your life and deadenders."

Good point, it is very easy to get into a "rut" in a relationship that better communication can help resolve.

A relationship is a balance between "me-time" and "us-time".

I've always tried to compromise in relationships, make sure the other half is happy with me doing stuff with mates or by myself. But also make sure that we do things together as well.

How you say and word things can help as well. You don't want to come across as begging to go out, but at the same time laying down the law can be counter productive as well.

I dunno, stuff along the lines of:-

"I'll be watching the big match with Dave and the lads down the local on Sunday, I thought we could go shopping on Saturday then back to mine? We can pick up a few bits from the shops and I'll do a romantic meal for us"

get a better paid job, forget your mates (they only lead you astray anyway), swap laughs for frowns and start reading 'inside soap' magazine !

oh and start showing an interest in babies, bridal magazines and soft furnishings just to be on the safe side

alternatively, you could sit down with her, talk about your worries and see if you work things out.

if you can't, move on

if you can, you did the right thing in trying to save your relationship rather than running away from it

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Of course if the other half is getting in the way of your infidelity she has to go.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Grow up a little before you inflict yourself on someone else though.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Leave her. You are way too young to be with someone that you don't sound happy with.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

At 18 lol. Split up, not even sure why you would ask the question

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Unless there are kids and/or mortgages involved I'm not even sure you can have a serious relationship at 18. I agree with the above - discuss your concerns with the other half. If things don't change, end it. There is no earthly reason to be locked in an unenjoyable relationship at 18 (unless because of previously mentioned kids or mortgage)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been with her for 2 years and she's a head case try's cutting herself and all sorts

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

but this is only your side of it x

I think you know the answer to your own question

And if you really don't then you should question yourself xx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

You think...... I'll join a swinging site as a 'single' bloke and get an easy shag because of course, all swinging females are slappers who open their legs for anyone.

She finds your profile while nosing through your computer and is, at probably no more than 18 herself, humilated and hurt and will take years to trust another bloke.

You then find out that swingers are far pickier than most one night stands you can pull in the pub and you decide that swinging females are all either fat, chavs or total munters (because you can't get a shag) and you go back to your girlfriend........

Or..... you could just grow a pair, stop being an idiot and DUMP the woman!

"Been with her for 2 years and she's a head case try's cutting herself and all sorts "

Wow you sound a caring and compassionate guy. She must get all the emotional support she needs from you.

Frankly mate do her a favour and leave her, because if you are that contemptuous of mental health issues that are blighting her life she really is better off without you. And that's before you even consider what impact your selfish shagging around will have when she finds out.

"How do you get round this problem ?? "

You don't get around it you sort it or live with it. This is an ADULT site your situation shows you are not sufficiently mature to be here.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

divorce...if you feel like that why on earth are u asking

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Simple answer - If your not happy then walk away!

I wonder if your other half is on another website asking a different forum the same question!

Your 18, both of you should be living your lives footloose and carefree

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Unless there are kids and/or mortgages involved I'm not even sure you can have a serious relationship at 18."

Sorry but I disagree...

Mr B and I were in a serious relationship together at that 18.

We were already more of less living together and by the time I was 21 had a mortgage together.

Perhaps we are just a bit strange

"Been with her for 2 years and she's a head case try's cutting herself and all sorts

Wow you sound a caring and compassionate guy. She must get all the emotional support she needs from you.

Frankly mate do her a favour and leave her, because if you are that contemptuous of mental health issues that are blighting her life she really is better off without you. And that's before you even consider what impact your selfish shagging around will have when she finds out."

+1

Being someone who suffers from bouts of depression and has in the past self harmed i know for a fact that you are not helping her,, your clearly an emotionally devoid immature blip on the planet and she clearly needs someone who will love and support her or to be on her own with the love and support of her family and or medical council! NOT someone who will b*tch about her on a swingers site and go out there with the plan to sleep around with other people behind her back! you are clearly a coward and need to grow a pair, look after your girlfriend or do her an even bigger favour and leave!

you 18

you will probably go thro lots of short relationships before you find the one you want to be with

just tell her its not working out

your on here alone after all so im assuming its not a to serious relationship other wise you wouldnt be on a sex site as a single guy

thats not a dig by the way just pointing out it cant be that serious for you

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Been with her for 2 years and she's a head case try's cutting herself and all sorts "

Then I think she needs professional help, not you asking advice off strangers on a swing site.

» Add a new message to this topic