FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifying half of a couple.

Verifying half of a couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just read a 'couples' verification where only the man was verified. They hadn't met the lady. Surely this type of verification is abit useless. If you do a veri for a 'couple', you need to have actually meet both of them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeh, i think it does say when your giving a veri that if its a couple your supposed to have seen/spoken/met both of them

Im not sure if its useless, it tells you that the man is real but puts doubt on the couple aspect.

Verification's are a tool but you still need to decide for yourself if the people on the profile are genuine and worth meeting.

Maybe the meet along ... if it states in there profile ? hence 1 half veried

There is a couples profile on here, that has great veris but if you read through them the fems name changes at least 3 times, the guy says he is now playing on his own but still using the cpls profile and showing all the veris from the previous partners and yes it has been reported twice

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I've just read a 'couples' verification where only the man was verified. They hadn't met the lady. "

we've seen a handful of profiles with verifys like that ... when we do we tend to Block and move on to the next profile

the reason your not allowed to verify one half of the couple is simple, its because they could hide that verification then the system says they are a verified couple when all thats happened is a guys pulled the wool over someones eyes with a half meet lol but now they look slighty more legit

"There is a couples profile on here, that has great veris but if you read through them the fems name changes at least 3 times, the guy says he is now playing on his own but still using the cpls profile and showing all the veris from the previous partners and yes it has been reported twice"

Ive reported 2 similar profiles that havee messaged us but all the veri's refer to just the male and the woman "being on a break" and admin haven't done anything.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What if they (as in both) meet singles as well as other couples? Of course I am going to verify him, though I do say I have only met MR - I really cannot see the problem here

"What if they (as in both) meet singles as well as other couples? Of course I am going to verify him, though I do say I have only met MR - I really cannot see the problem here "

Do what we did when we were meeting seperately and have a single plrofile each as well? Hardly rocket science.

In fairness to the examples cited here at least the people are up front by showing the verifications.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"What if they (as in both) meet singles as well as other couples? Of course I am going to verify him, though I do say I have only met MR - I really cannot see the problem here

Do what we did when we were meeting seperately and have a single plrofile each as well? Hardly rocket science.

In fairness to the examples cited here at least the people are up front by showing the verifications."

But then why have three profiles in total when all the infomation is on the one? Open, honest and upfront......As all other threads posted on here state, personal preference.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I've just read a 'couples' verification where only the man was verified. They hadn't met the lady. Surely this type of verification is abit useless. If you do a veri for a 'couple', you need to have actually meet both of them? "

They shouldnt have verified,admin state this

hexham

"I've just read a 'couples' verification where only the man was verified. They hadn't met the lady. Surely this type of verification is abit useless. If you do a veri for a 'couple', you need to have actually meet both of them? "

They shouldnt have verified,admin state this

its against the site rules to verify a couple unless you have met, seen, spoken to both parts

tells you that when you go to verify someone

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

I've had this problem recently in the sense that my other half is currently in Uganda, (I am off to join her there shortly) so when people have been meeting us, its usally been with a buddy or my ex who still goes clubbing with me. (Anoyingly complicated)But I have always been honest about this and told everyone we've spoken to, and also been honest about it on the profile (Thats why all three names are on there) even though explaining it can get a little tedious. As I don't do the scene on my own anyway, its not really been an issue. I suspect it would be more of an issue if someone was constantly trying to play with people and mysteriously their partner was never about.

If you can't meet both halves of a couple, then don't meet 'em, and certainly don't verify 'em - it's what we do.

Wolf

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

REPORT this user and we'll have a look if the verification is not right we'll remove.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What if they (as in both) meet singles as well as other couples? Of course I am going to verify him, though I do say I have only met MR - I really cannot see the problem here "

Yeah, I agree with that but this beri actually states they have never met the lady.

hexham

"What if they (as in both) meet singles as well as other couples? Of course I am going to verify him, though I do say I have only met MR - I really cannot see the problem here

Yeah, I agree with that but this beri actually states they have never met the lady."

You see i have veris just for me,which state so, i think we have to be realistic here. It is highly unlikely i am a bi single fem pretending to be a couple...whereas....

» Add a new message to this topic