FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > toyboys

toyboys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have any of the more mature women on here had much fun with 21yr old toyboys????

Have had one asking me for weeks now and cant decide whether to give him a go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

go for your life! what's the worst that could happen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Younger men just don't do it for me. I like men that can take a lead in a session and I could never 'look up' to a younger man. Totally personal preference, like most things

If you are hesitating though, isn't that a clue that you are not really into him or the idea?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I say.... 'go for it.'

"Younger men just don't do it for me. I like men that can take a lead in a session and I could never 'look up' to a younger man. Totally personal preference, like most things

If you are hesitating though, isn't that a clue that you are not really into him or the idea?"

Pretty much my _iew. Dominating a lad younger than my kids wouldn't work for me on any level.

I have to say I wouldn't be asking strangers _iews on who I slept with! There are certain things you really need to sort out for yourself!

if you fancy it, do it

if you don't, then don't

i prefer younger guys (albeit mid 20's to early 30's is my preference) and what they can sometimes lack in experience they certainly make up for in enthusiasm

i never _iew it that i am out to teach them anything & just enjoy spending time in their company for the duration of the meet.

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Well i guess it depends on youre age as well.If ure not that much older it wont make any diffrence but if ure way 2 older than a 21 yr old yes it mite be a problem.Personaly toyboys arent my cuppa.Gudluck with it though.

"Well i guess it depends on youre age as well.If ure not that much older it wont make any diffrence but if ure way 2 older than a 21 yr old yes it mite be a problem.Personaly toyboys arent my cuppa.Gudluck with it though. "

i don't see the age gap making that much difference as long as the younger party is above the age of consent and a mutual attraction exists

as i said earlier tho, i do prefer mid 20's+ as by then the younger party tends to know themselves a little bit better

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wasnt asking strangers advice, i will make up my own mind!!! Was wondering if any other ladies on here had tried it and wot they thought of experience

just watch out for panda symptons "eats shoots and leaves" all very quickly but otherwise enjoy

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

@ Bangor

I have met a few 18 - 21yo's and the ones I have had a really good time with have been worldly and intelligent, able to talk about lots of things and experimental in bed. It depends on what type of sexual contents you prefer to have in your meet, and that can be explored by message beforehand. For example, I love lots of penetration and plenty of repeats, so young guys are great for me.

I hope you work it out and have fun.

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic