FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone advise me of a club that is open Sunday in the NW and is single male friendly?

Cheers

Jack

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you look at the top of this page where it says fun, free & fabulous ... there is a button you click that says "clubs"

all you need to know & website links can be found in there

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Checked all the info I have to hand and couldn't find one in that area, there are quite a few in the North East.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"Checked all the info I have to hand and couldn't find one in that area, there are quite a few in the North East.

"

Doesn't say too much for the book then.

Liaisons in Rochdale after 8pm or Adam n Eves in Eccles all afternoon are mixed. Possibly Cupids Swinton after 7pm and Infusion Blackpool 4-10pm, but we've not been to these 2 on a Sunday - just going off the websites.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I know its more of a trek but la chambre in sheffield is open from 6 and is single guy friendly

London

[Removed by poster at 30/11/11 15:40:46]

London

"Checked all the info I have to hand and couldn't find one in that area, there are quite a few in the North East.

Doesn't say too much for the book then.

Liaisons in Rochdale after 8pm or Adam n Eves in Eccles all afternoon are mixed. Possibly Cupids Swinton after 7pm and Infusion Blackpool 4-10pm, but we've not been to these 2 on a Sunday - just going off the websites."

Forgive me, I totally got my bearings back to front on the original post, which would indeed have made me look completely thick, seeing as Blackpool has more clubs than any town in the UK, I was looking at Clubs in the North East for you which is alot leaner. Not sure how I mis-read that, must be getting old!

Of all the clubs NW couple recommended we think Infusions is the best, but thats coming from a couples perspective. You also have partners in Bury in addition to those mentioned below.

I think I might need new glasses.

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

"You also have partners in Bury in addition to those mentioned below.

I think I might need new glasses."

Partners in Bury is couples only on a Sunday unless you go to the Kage on the last Sunday of the month which is fetish. Doesn't the book tell you all that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusions in blackpool

London

[Removed by poster at 01/12/11 11:08:45]

London

"You also have partners in Bury in addition to those mentioned below.

I think I might need new glasses.Partners in Bury is couples only on a Sunday unless you go to the Kage on the last Sunday of the month which is fetish. Doesn't the book tell you all that?"

Yes it does, it also mentions Heaven on Earth in Blackburn, Indulgence, Blackpool (Still not yet open due to council issues)Liasons, The No 3 Club, Paradise, Partners, The Townhouse, Cupids, Buddies, Blackpool Funhouse and Adam and Eves and includes all the times for single men, couples or otherwise.

I was on the road at the time and trying to recall what I could from memory, so I was quoting as a member of the forum and trying to be as helpful as I could from memory and didn't actually have my book to hand just as I have always done since I have been a member on here, way before the book ever happened.

Mrs Party also posts on here and she is in Uganda right now and tends not to wave her book about with her Iphone.

We've also now done an electronic update for it as well, which we send to all the people that bought it either on line or at Erotica for free, which updates all the information, including any times and price changes and new clubs that have opened or closed. That's just the clubbing section, which is 70 pages of the 352 pages content.

On the subject of the Kage, to the original poster, Blue has been to that event this year and says its worth going to, not been ourselves, last time we were there was just after the Partners refurb in late 2009, looked much nicer than it did in 2004.

» Add a new message to this topic