FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Black guys

Black guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What it is it about black guys that I find so sexy ,I know a lot are really well hung which is a huge turn on ,but I just find them so hot ,they would Defo turn me full bi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrew025Man  over a year ago

west lancs

I ask myself the same thing lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Black or white or mixed - skin colour isn’t one of the things I take into account when I meet people.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"What it is it about black guys that I find so sexy ,I know a lot are really well hung which is a huge turn on ,but I just find them so hot ,they would Defo turn me full bi "

It doesn't matter. Just enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What it is it about black guys that I find so sexy ,I know a lot are really well hung which is a huge turn on ,but I just find them so hot ,they would Defo turn me full bi "

It's a myth most black men are well hung. the did a study and found on average the white man is a 1/4 of an inch bigger than black men.

The big black cock myth was started for a reason. It came from America. As you should know America was at one time a very racist country. Some will say America still is a very racist country. However, the black men have big cocks myth was spread in order to put women off dating a black man. Women were told black men have big cocks and having sex with them will be very painful due to their big cocks.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A big black cock just look so sexy to me

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

"What it is it about black guys that I find so sexy ,I know a lot are really well hung which is a huge turn on ,but I just find them so hot ,they would Defo turn me full bi

It's a myth most black men are well hung. the did a study and found on average the white man is a 1/4 of an inch bigger than black men.

The big black cock myth was started for a reason. It came from America. As you should know America was at one time a very racist country. Some will say America still is a very racist country. However, the black men have big cocks myth was spread in order to put women off dating a black man. Women were told black men have big cocks and having sex with them will be very painful due to their big cocks. "

Which study is this?

Well the black guy I met at Chams on Saturday most definitely was a BBC

I think it is the skin colour contrast that some people like to go for, at least that was some told me..

» Add a new message to this topic