FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile change advice

profile change advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After over a month on here I've totally really worded my profile....i think its fair and more to the point...but don't want it to come across to harsh ...could people give me advice on this please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its too harsh and full of negatives.

focus on what you want and have to offer rather than a large list of whats not acceptable.

Try "Delete"

Be yourself..

Oh... And Patient!!!;-)

Hmmmm ill have another look..

got anything to give?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no... keep it... if that is what reflects you the best then don't change a single word.....

you think you know best... why do you need any advice....

it comes across as very arrogant!

we would delete and start again!

too many negative points

I would not contact you based on your profile, it's far too unfriendly and comes across very arrogant!

"no... keep it... if that is what reflects you the best then don't change a single word.....

you think you know best... why do you need any advice...."

Newcastle and Gateshead

see this is why i had profile change advice thread... because he will change it, but it wont reflect him, it will be a mish mash of what he thinks will get his leg over...

thats why i said if he thinks that is what reflects him best... keep it as it is... people then can make up there own minds based on a truer reflection of him....

Arrogant isn't what i was looking to achieve ...as I'm not but just wanted to out the people i probably wouldn't get on with...and thinking about it keeping it as it is may just do that....think i will keep it as it is...thank you all for the advice

Good advice taboo thanks

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"see this is why i had profile change advice thread... because he will change it, but it wont reflect him, it will be a mish mash of what he thinks will get his leg over...

thats why i said if he thinks that is what reflects him best... keep it as it is... people then can make up there own minds based on a truer reflection of him...."

I agree, your profile is who and what you want. Saying that, reading that profile I wouldnt contact OP.

I think ur profile is good... Shows u r choosy... Shows u don't want involved in personal dramas..... Shows u won't shag just anything which many men here will shag anything that moves.....

Keep it as is ....

What does OP mean

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What does OP mean"

it means "Opening Poster"... in this example... you...

I have to say it's quite funny! You say "women smokers pass me by" then it says, "will meet smokers" pmsl

To be honest I would not contact you, you have on your profile that you are not interested in couples but you have them as something that you are looking for.

Also I don't like what you have written about women with big boobs (that you are not into saggy lumps of meat...) I obviously am not large chested so it does not bother me but you could lose the chance of some fems contacting you because of that very line.

If you don't like the look of a pair of tits you can say no without offending people. I am very confident with my body/shape as are most fems on this site and there are so many males on this site I feel you are going to cut off your nose to spite you face.

Just my input & good luck

"no... keep it... if that is what reflects you the best then don't change a single word.....

you think you know best... why do you need any advice...."

I agree with this advice - if thats who you are, dont change it and if thats what you want Stick by it.

Personally, I think theres a lot to be said for a bit of straight talking!!!

Mrs B xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I know the OP will probably not give a jot for my opinion as he seems to have a very low opinion of women, but anyone who uses the word 'retard' is off my meet list automatically.

What an unfriendly profile!

I think the profile is shockingly arrogant and dis-respectful in the extreme.

That said, I'd echo others in that if it is honest keep it. Like attracts like, it states clearly what you want/expect and for that reason alone is way better than the hundreds of bland ones on here that don;t want to offend anyone.

Leopards do not change their spots just by re-writing their profiles ...

"Leopards do not change their spots just by re-writing their profiles ... "

Sometimes it's good to have my suspicions confirmed.

very arrogant profile.some womens ones are like that but i guess they can get away with it.

"Leopards do not change their spots just by re-writing their profiles ...

Sometimes it's good to have my suspicions confirmed. "

Yeh fully agree with you

"Leopards do not change their spots just by re-writing their profiles ... "
thats a good point,if you are like that maybe best to be honest and just keep profile way it is.

Then again talking about woman can understand why people on here can have a low opinion of woman.... Large ammount of single woman we know from the Scottish area come with major issues...... Nen get a hard time so should woman.... Seen some woman with similar profiles....

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Didnt get past the offensive use of the word retard in the first line.

But if the rest is in similar vein i cant imagine it will be attractive.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Then again talking about woman can understand why people on here can have a low opinion of woman.... Large ammount of single woman we know from the Scottish area come with major issues...... Nen get a hard time so should woman.... Seen some woman with similar profiles.... "

and to be honest when i see the same profile from women I don't answer them either......

maybe that says as much about the men who will bend and twist to slurp and answer those types of profiles, than it does about the women who put them up in the first place...

"Then again talking about woman can understand why people on here can have a low opinion of woman.... Large ammount of single woman we know from the Scottish area come with major issues...... Nen get a hard time so should woman.... Seen some woman with similar profiles....

and to be honest when i see the same profile from women I don't answer them either......"

Exactly. Just because SOME women do it doesn't make it automatically OK for men to do it. I mean honestly, are we in primary school again?

The OPs profile is fine if it reflects who he is and what he wants. But he put it on here for advice and criticism and I am letting him know I think it's one of the meanest profiles I have seen on here. Insulting, condescending, and just plain mean. I am sure many people would say the same about mine but guess what? I aint crazy enough to put it on here for feedback!

Think this guy should chance his luck with Jordan - sounds like they would be a match! Seriously though - if his profile matches his personality - good luck to him and hope he kindly lets down the flabby retards who make contact....

Her

We all adjust our demeanour to life and situations....

Its normal behaviour...sometimes we realise our tack isn`t working....we reflect, adjust and grow into a different perspective of ourselves and others....its called learning...

Time will tell wether the OP`s certain thoughts will prove to be wise...or advantageous...

Mabye he will in time reflect, and let another side to be shown...mabye he won`t...

We, all of us...are different people in different contexts...aren`t we...

Do any of us...accurately display on our adverts the true nature of ourselves....between the sinner and saint...beauty and the beast....times that situations have brought out the worst of ourselves ?..but in us..never the less ?

Seems ok to me OP....straight to the point...bit negative tho..but the fact you are prepared to help others cheat..will not enamour you to me ....thats a personal _iew....it remains yer choice..

P.S..in my experience....leopards do change their spots...sometimes !!

"Then again talking about woman can understand why people on here can have a low opinion of woman.... Large ammount of single woman we know from the Scottish area come with major issues...... Nen get a hard time so should woman.... Seen some woman with similar profiles....

and to be honest when i see the same profile from women I don't answer them either......

maybe that says as much about the men who will bend and twist to slurp and answer those types of profiles, than it does about the women who put them up in the first place..."

Precisely. I did actually read past the initial bit, but it was so much in my mind (like Jem), I read the rest non-seriously on total novelty value alone. On the whole, I'd be unimpressed, especially after the lambasting of couples into a generalised box of contempt.

But those are just my _iews.

Wolf

Wolf

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"After over a month on here I've totally really worded my profile....i think its fair and more to the point...but don't want it to come across to harsh ...could people give me advice on this please "

To be honest, I only got to the first sentance as I detest the R word and didn't read any further.

If your profile betrays you then thats a good profile for me, I wouldn't change it if you are happy with it.

Probably one of the worst profiles I have read...calling people retards, couple..boring, don't meet smoking women but will meet smokers. I [ mrs ] would never meet someone with a such an arrogant and kinda aggressive profile. I [ mrs ] much prefer people who have a laid back attitude to life , and before you ask ..I don't have saggy boobs and nor do I smoke. I just think it could all have been worded much better than it has been. Sorry to be a moaner but you did ask .

"Think this guy should chance his luck with Jordan - sounds like they would be a match! Seriously though - if his profile matches his personality - good luck to him and hope he kindly lets down the flabby retards who make contact....

Her"

pmsl....

Well, I agree with most.

It's a shade arrogant but if it's honest then leave it

If you struggle to arrange meets then your profile might be a contributing factor

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you give it out on a profile, prepare to get it back by attracting the people with 'issues'.....

Thank you all for your _iews and advice...i honestly appreciate you all taking the time ...

i think ill leave it as it is x

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Thank you all for your _iews and advice...i honestly appreciate you all taking the time ...

i think ill leave it as it is x"

Good look with finding a meet then

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Thank you all for your _iews and advice...i honestly appreciate you all taking the time ...

i think ill leave it as it is x"

And gudluck finding ure first meet.

Honest friendly profile

"I have to say it's quite funny! You say "women smokers pass me by" then it says, "will meet smokers" pmsl"

and the bit where it says weight isnt a problem then goes onto say i like women who look after their bodies and that he works out and tries and thinks women should too

saying that i dont think its a bad profile, its him and we should put what we like, but theres a few bits that contradict itself and i think that needs sorting or people will get confused

do you meet smoker or not?

is weight a issue or not?

etc etc

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"see this is why i had profile change advice thread... because he will change it, but it wont reflect him, it will be a mish mash of what he thinks will get his leg over...

thats why i said if he thinks that is what reflects him best... keep it as it is... people then can make up there own minds based on a truer reflection of him....

I agree, your profile is who and what you want. Saying that, reading that profile I wouldnt contact OP. "

+1

Think it is an amazing profile, ideal in fact. Would suggest you don't change a word.

We always read the profile of anyone who contacts us before we reply. A profile such as this one would result in an instant block, which saves so much effort. Also, the rude arrogant diatribe is presumably an accurate reflection of the OP's personality, which gives each individual a "portrait" to work with. Anyone agreeing to a meet will know exactly what to expect!

Bearing in mind that this is a swinging site, used by a huge variety of people, there are bound to be many who would feel that the OP is just their ticket and a meet between them would be ideal. Therefore, the profile will produce the correct result. Why change it?

» Add a new message to this topic