FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sub advice.

Sub advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, I didn’t think I’d ever need to ask for any advice. However, for a while the only thing that really turns me on is the thought of being submissive for a dominant woman, this probably explains why I’ve been insatiable for the majority of my sexual life.

I thought I’d post here (I’ve done extensive research online about the whole lifestyle but it doesn’t beat talking to people). Does anyone have any experience or advice for someone like myself looking to get into this world?

Thanks B.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Go on that other website like this one but for people into kink. They also have forums, advice areas as well as links to local munches and socials where you can meet people who can tell you more face to face.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Go on that other website like this one but for people into kink. They also have forums, advice areas as well as links to local munches and socials where you can meet people who can tell you more face to face."

Good advice. Find someone you can put your trust in- enjoy the ride

Really important to trust the person you choose to submit to. Discussing and agreeing boundaries. Despite the idea of sub-dom I would say that it is one of the most respectful forms of play. Don't rush, take your time and enjoy losing control!

Thanks for the advice ladies and gents I have tried that ‘other site’ I don’t think I’ve quite got around navigating it yet. But I’m sure I will. And I understand the whole trust and connection thing, for me it’s mental as well as physical.

I'd say it is 90% mental!

It can create such a huge connection and so many opportunities. As I say, agree the limits and enjoy.

If you ever wanted a male to take control of you...

"Thanks for the advice ladies and gents I have tried that ‘other site’ I don’t think I’ve quite got around navigating it yet. But I’m sure I will. And I understand the whole trust and connection thing, for me it’s mental as well as physical. "

If they don't get your mind-don't give them your body.

"Thanks for the advice ladies and gents I have tried that ‘other site’ I don’t think I’ve quite got around navigating it yet. But I’m sure I will. And I understand the whole trust and connection thing, for me it’s mental as well as physical.

If they don't get your mind-don't give them your body. "

Oh absolutely no intention of

Go to local munches and clubs with Femdom events. Meet people and discuss. Opens up many doors.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

My usual advice is read, read and read some more but sounds like you've been doing a lot of that - still doesn't hurt to keep reading SM101 and Screw The Roses Bring Me The Thorns are two books readily available that are worth reading if you've not.

Know you have your BDSM test results on your profile but it might help to expand your profile a little to cover your interests in that area and what exactly you are looking for

There are some great local munches in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire get along to them and talk to people.

Find your local munch on the other site and go talk to people. Discover yourself

» Add a new message to this topic