FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > lizzie purbrick

lizzie purbrick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

A lady called lizzie purbrick (an olympic athlete) after being in a what she thought was a stable relationship was told by her lover , he no longer had "Time " for a relationship .

She then discovered he had indeed been having an affair ... so she went to her local butcher and bought 8 litres of PIGS blood ... traveled on the train with it in a suitcase and DECORATED his place with said BLOOD ...

my question is ... what have YOU done for revenge on a what you thought .... was a loved one... the person who you thought could trust .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Yuck. Nothing like a woman scorned.

Ah. Revenge isn’t on my to do list. If you hurt me, deceive me or make me look like a naive idiot then I’ll not stick around for more. Respect for oneself is the best way to rebuild. All revenge gets you is another way to stop moving on.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Revenge like that is pointless, all it results in is having to them pay them money for damages and a criminal record

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

I gave her the house.

And the car.

In fact pretty much every thing except my clothes.

I even ended up paying her legal bills.

That taught her a lesson!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got on with my life and felt happier without him around.

By *aranelloMan  over a year ago

Sittingbourne

I knew a girl once, who had been in a long term relationship which ended, and the couple lived in her house, she said she needed space and offered that he stay in the house for 3 months, she would stay with family to give him time to sort something out. Unbeknown to her, One week later, he moved another woman in, she found out after 3 weeks. One day when they were at work, she went round the house to check on the rumours, and found the other girls underwear all over the place, and her mark on the house with furniture re arranged etc. She was furious. She rang her brothers who immediately bought a van round and they absolutely cleared the house of everything to go into storage. All bar one thing. On returning to the house that night, the couple entered an empty house, stipped of all appliances and furniture, and in the middle of the lounge floor was her Dildo sat upright, with a note saying, you have used everything else of mine, now use this ! True story !

stourbridge area

"I knew a girl once, who had been in a long term relationship which ended, and the couple lived in her house, she said she needed space and offered that he stay in the house for 3 months, she would stay with family to give him time to sort something out. Unbeknown to her, One week later, he moved another woman in, she found out after 3 weeks. One day when they were at work, she went round the house to check on the rumours, and found the other girls underwear all over the place, and her mark on the house with furniture re arranged etc. She was furious. She rang her brothers who immediately bought a van round and they absolutely cleared the house of everything to go into storage. All bar one thing. On returning to the house that night, the couple entered an empty house, stipped of all appliances and furniture, and in the middle of the lounge floor was her Dildo sat upright, with a note saying, you have used everything else of mine, now use this ! True story !"

Fair play to her ......thankyou good story ..

stourbridge area

Who else has seen this lady on tv ..

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Accept - Learn - And Move On.

Simple advice for a happy life. Let karma do the rest

» Add a new message to this topic