FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unicorn hunting

Unicorn hunting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dreams OP   Couple  over a year ago

Heaven

Hi guys!

We recently found a friend who is happy to be part of our sexuality (she is bisexual and very close to us).

We are all very excited with the whole thing but we definitely need some advice from who have done this before or still does!

We did some research but it's not easy to find information about it. Also we don't know anyone who is familiar with this.

Our questions are:

What rules should we have? Can she have more sexual partners? Should we know about her sexual life? What about us? What are the limits? How can we avoid jealousy? How can we protect our relationship and know when to stop?

There are many other questions but we can start from here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely only the three of you can sort out the does and don’t as other most likely will feel different to the situation than you do

"Hi guys!

We recently found a friend who is happy to be part of our sexuality (she is bisexual and very close to us).

We are all very excited with the whole thing but we definitely need some advice from who have done this before or still does!

We did some research but it's not easy to find information about it. Also we don't know anyone who is familiar with this.

Our questions are:

What rules should we have? Can she have more sexual partners? Should we know about her sexual life? What about us? What are the limits? How can we avoid jealousy? How can we protect our relationship and know when to stop?

There are many other questions but we can start from here.

"

Why don't you research Polyamory - its not about 3 sums but may give you an idea what you need to discuss and agree on.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Talk to her see what she is and isn't happy to do.

Most woman don't want to feel like they are the ' entertainment ' it's meant to be about all 3 having fun.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'm afraid it's up to you to set the rules between you guys . I would not ask any one else. Write down all the rules you want get the other 2 partners to write down what they want and compare all together and make sure every one is happy .

By *dreams OP   Couple  over a year ago

Heaven

Thanks for your messages.

We can find some information about Polyamory but it's a different thing.

We are not looking for love (that's something that we really want to avoid!). We want to explore our sexuality with someone that we trust for regular fun. Mrs is bisexual and our partner as well.

However it's a dangerous game. We can mix feelings and put our relationship at risk. The fact that we are friends and know each other very well make us think twice if we should do this.

As a swing couple we never had any issue. We always tried to don't get much confidence and repeat the same couple.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I have a poly relationship that started out as something similar.

If you are purely in it for sex, then she should be free to meet others. Will you be meeting others?

We are open about other meets we have, out of respect and also because, from my point of view as a single female they are my safety net.

Amy other questions, feel free to message.

"Thanks for your messages.

We can find some information about Polyamory but it's a different thing.

We are not looking for love (that's something that we really want to avoid!). We want to explore our sexuality with someone that we trust for regular fun. Mrs is bisexual and our partner as well.

However it's a dangerous game. We can mix feelings and put our relationship at risk. The fact that we are friends and know each other very well make us think twice if we should do this.

As a swing couple we never had any issue. We always tried to don't get much confidence and repeat the same couple."

I think if you don’t want her as a romantic partner and only as some fun addition to your sex life then she can do whatever she wants, she’s single and you nor your partner have committed anything to her, so she doesn’t need to commit to you.

My ex and I were discussing the same thing when we decided to be open to the idea of having a girlfriend, but that was more a polyamory situation instead of a friend with benefits thing.

» Add a new message to this topic