FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Winks

Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s happened with the winks? Anybody got any idea,?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Why, what's up? I've been getting them.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not able to send any, strange

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do winks even work on women?

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Noticed today that if someone deletes the wink you send them it removes the notification from their profile to show you have winked them.

We have winked the same person a couple of times in a day thinking our wink hadn’t worked!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I received a wink from a couple two days ago I sent them a message thanking them for the wink and said if they are interested in meeting up by all means message.They have not read the message even though they have been online over the past two days.Did i do something wrong.

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

"I received a wink from a couple two days ago I sent them a message thanking them for the wink and said if they are interested in meeting up by all means message.They have not read the message even though they have been online over the past two days.Did i do something wrong."

We don’t read messages until we are both together so we have a few unread at any one time. Mind you most messages to us contain about 3 words and a dick pic so get deleted.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I received a wink from a couple two days ago I sent them a message thanking them for the wink and said if they are interested in meeting up by all means message.They have not read the message even though they have been online over the past two days.Did i do something wrong.

We don’t read messages until we are both together so we have a few unread at any one time. Mind you most messages to us contain about 3 words and a dick pic so get deleted."

. It would be great if they got back in contact if not it’s their choice that’s life as they say.My message was a couple of simple sentences thanking them for the wink , how are they getting on with the site and if interested by all means message me none thing rude and no dick pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We like the wink system, we send them and sometimes receive them

Mr

» Add a new message to this topic