FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Disasterus Meets

Disasterus Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istery girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ross-shire

How do you deal with a meet that you are promised to be looked after and let down misserably ..

You travel to the meet as arranged you got to there home the person is only seems interested in self gratifcation..Goes to bed and to sleep at 6PM promises you dinner NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE AT ALL NOT EVEN SLICE OF BREAD ...

I left at 9pm and went to A Hotel for the night ..

Why do guys do this its not on you are in strage place and just feel so let down

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put it down to experience and while it may sound harsh learn from it. What could you have done differently?

Aww sorry to hear you had a rubbish meet. unless there is anything that you can learn from this to do differently next time then just chalk it up to experience and also tell the guy how it made you feel as he might have thought that what he did was fine. Better luck next time

Ms

I never go to someones house ever, anymore. You just dont know what that person is going to be like, even if you think they sound nice. I much prefer to meet them at my house, and if they are annoying me then i can tell them to leave.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I had similar but at a hotel. He got his orgasm but wasn't interested in providing me with one. He said he'd buy me dinner and I watched while he ordered and paid for his food without even asking me what I wanted.

I did what you did. I left. Just put it behind you and realise that most men aren't self involved wankers.

JESUS ! CANT BELEIVE WHAT I AM READING HERE , SURE YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER THE PERSON YOUR MEETING , AND ALL THESE FELLAS ! SELF GRATIFICATION , NO BETTER FEELING THAN MAKING A LADY CUM AND CUM , FRANKIE XXX

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Just plain creepy, count yourself lucky you didn't end up in the freezer

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

what an absolute moron,anybody deserves better than that

[Removed by poster at 04/12/11 22:05:46]

Don't forget to verify him!

sorry you had bad experience .. not nice, but happens to most people one time or other .. as others say, try and learn from it .. what to do differently..

we've had lots of good meets but one bad one ... got to flat which was dirty (but bedroom ok) .. when started playing the guy couldn't stay hard, even when fucking and had to wank himself to cum .. we left disappointed and frustrated ...

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

The ones where you get stood up are pretty pants...

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Name and shame the seffish person

"Name and shame the seffish person"

Against the rules.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Name and shame the seffish person

Against the rules. "

I would never do that anyway.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

What a shame. A meet for me is all about being a nice person and making others wishes cum true. Making sexy friends who want to.meet me again too

By *istery girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ross-shire

i had met this Guy 2 times before at mine and he as a total gentle man both times ..

So you see he could be nice just dident on Home ground he is blockd and way knows he is a plonker in my bookxx

"I never go to someones house ever, anymore. You just dont know what that person is going to be like, even if you think they sound nice. I much prefer to meet them at my house, and if they are annoying me then i can tell them to leave."

i will meet guys who accommdodate but i always meet them in public first for a drink and i never arrange to stay over night

All ways do your pre meet checks.

Old saying, PPPPPP

Proper

Planing

Prevents

Piss

Poor

Performance

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

News flash.... just because someone is on a swinging site it doesn't mean they must be a fantastic shag.... ya' roll the dice as the saying goes.

Something you have hopefully learnt from the experience is... if you travel a distance to a meet and leave yourself with no easy way to just go home if it is rubbish... you really do need to already know who you are meeting and what you WILL be getting for your trouble.

Having an exit strategy is always a good idea.... when you are meeting an unknown.

"How do you deal with a meet that you are promised to be looked after and let down misserably ..

You travel to the meet as arranged you got to there home the person is only seems interested in self gratifcation..Goes to bed and to sleep at 6PM promises you dinner NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE AT ALL NOT EVEN SLICE OF BREAD ...

Why do guys do this its not on you are in strage place and just feel so let down "

And that is ! of the reasons I don't travel...

2 b honest he was crazy 2 invite u in2 his place straight off anyway, us blokes can b so stupid with our own safety, like women can't present a possible threat...dum dum DUM!!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

wouldnt go to a guys house,wouldnt travel a distance unless to see friends and never expect dinner..

Could b reading it wrong, but sounds as though promises were made on the food front...hmm, but surely its just a given if your playing host

That sounds like a terrible meet babes!

Perhaps in future get to know them a little better before the meet or meet socially first to see if you click. I always prefer to meet like this first as you can walk away and think about them without your cock getting in the way lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I can't understand why the OP didn't just leave immediately! He went to bed at 6 and she left at 9? If you act like a doormat you'll be treated like one. He sounds like a total and absolute plonker but the op put herself in that situation and stayed there! Z

"2 b honest he was crazy 2 invite u in2 his place straight off anyway, us blokes can b so stupid with our own safety, like women can't present a possible threat...dum dum DUM!! "

it does state somewhere that she had met the guy x2 before so not quite that crazy

"I can't understand why the OP didn't just leave immediately! He went to bed at 6 and she left at 9? If you act like a doormat you'll be treated like one. He sounds like a total and absolute plonker but the op put herself in that situation and stayed there! Z"

I'd have been off if just left to sit around

we ad a nightmare of a meet last year met 4 drinks ad a good chat then went back to are hotel just as we was starting to have fun the husband stood up got dressed and said he couldnt do this anymore talk about a complete let down we ad payed for the hotel which they did go halfs but was so looking 4ward to the fun we not seen them on here 4 ages think they have left .. but as they say u live and learn

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"we ad a nightmare of a meet last year met 4 drinks ad a good chat then went back to are hotel just as we was starting to have fun the husband stood up got dressed and said he couldnt do this anymore talk about a complete let down we ad payed for the hotel which they did go halfs but was so looking 4ward to the fun we not seen them on here 4 ages think they have left .. but as they say u live and learn"
one of the reasons why u should not meet ppl who r not verified by meeting in person.Atleast they payed half of the hotel u should have made them pay the rest.

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

anybody comes to my house

allways get a cuppa bices

and i have the full pack sky sports 1/2/3/4

"we ad a nightmare of a meet last year met 4 drinks ad a good chat then went back to are hotel just as we was starting to have fun the husband stood up got dressed and said he couldnt do this anymore talk about a complete let down we ad payed for the hotel which they did go halfs but was so looking 4ward to the fun we not seen them on here 4 ages think they have left .. but as they say u live and learn"

If there isn't already there should be an etiquette that says if a hotel has been paid for and one of the parties won't/can't play then they pick up the tab, hard to enforce but more fair.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"anybody comes to my house

and i have the full pack sky sports 1/2/3/4 "

kevs on his way

if i plan to go to a meet at someones house or hotel.

it isnt for food

i go to have fun maybe a drink and more fun

"anybody comes to my house

and i have the full pack sky sports 1/2/3/4

kevs on his way "

im coming

we had a similar experience on our first ever meet. we traveled 4 hours or more when we arrived it was messy and the couple didnt look nowt like they did on there profile they got very d*unk and fell asleep what a waste of our time but we learnt and has never had a bad experience since.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/11 11:05:13]

Pity it wasnt more Like EBay and we could leave Negative feedback.

Oh and before someone posts I know the rules dont allow it.

Just a passing thought

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Hey its not guys who do this women and cples do it too.

Well something similar happened to us. we attanded a party where noone at it wanted anything to do with us. in our eyes a good party host puts people together who they know will like and have fun with each other. but within a minute of us sitting down we were basically told that everything about us they didnt like. So yea we really enjoyed our evening then.

This is why I'm scared to go to parties incase noone wants me and I look a dumb ass on my own

Mine wasn't an actual meet thankfully, we had been chatting a while and had a meet arranged, we were finalising things the usual no no's and what underwear i'd be wearing for him, as I was about to leave to meet, he asked if I would consider helping him with his fantasy sounded fun,it was for me 2 have his "friend" 1st, only his friend was a bloody dog!!! Needless to say this creep is still blocked

"Pity it wasnt more Like EBay and we could leave Negative feedback.

Oh and before someone posts I know the rules dont allow it.

Just a passing thought"

Like ebay use to be i find it hasn't been so good since the neg feedback is only one sided

but agree we need something

"This is why I'm scared to go to parties incase noone wants me and I look a dumb ass on my own "

not that i ever been to any parties yet but that's what worries me

"This is why I'm scared to go to parties incase noone wants me and I look a dumb ass on my own "

Jacqs, you'll always be wanted by me hun

"Mine wasn't an actual meet thankfully, we had been chatting a while and had a meet arranged, we were finalising things the usual no no's and what underwear i'd be wearing for him, as I was about to leave to meet, he asked if I would consider helping him with his fantasy sounded fun,it was for me 2 have his "friend" 1st, only his friend was a bloody dog!!! Needless to say this creep is still blocked "
hahaha..but sweety ya never gave us a chance we could had so much fun WOOF!!

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey its not guys who do this women and cples do it too."

Here Here

Always meet public, if he says he will buy u dinner go for dinner, drinks first, do not go to his house, if the feeling isnt right get out of there quick!!!! If ur staying no prob in taking time, yes its fab, yes its a sex site, however we have morals, feelings, if its a hooked they want well tell them to fuck off n find one!!! Girls always be safe, u never no what kinda person ur meeting be safe about it and trust yourself at all times if it doesnt feel right say no.....and no means just that!!!!! Im speaking from experience here had one really bad meet when first started out!!! Not stupid in thinking everyone is so normal now so to speak!!! be safe everyone all very well having fun, but u want to be here to tell the tale!!!! Stay safe xx

"How do you deal with a meet that you are promised to be looked after and let down misserably ..

Why do guys do this its not on you are in strage place and just feel so let down "

OMG what a tosser he is for doing that to you! grrrrr!!! ...ive had my fair share too hun,... people like him give others a really bad name,.. theres too many idoits on here only thing i can suggest is press resport button and it tells you what option you can take, .. tell admin i know they cant really do much but the more people complain about these sorta people the better,.. id not do that to you good luck for the furture hun and keep safe xx

"Mine wasn't an actual meet thankfully, we had been chatting a while and had a meet arranged, we were finalising things the usual no no's and what underwear i'd be wearing for him, as I was about to leave to meet, he asked if I would consider helping him with his fantasy sounded fun,it was for me 2 have his "friend" 1st, only his friend was a bloody dog!!! Needless to say this creep is still blocked hahaha..but sweety ya never gave us a chance we could had so much fun WOOF!!"
I told you i liked Doggy but I meant position

"2 b honest he was crazy 2 invite u in2 his place straight off anyway, us blokes can b so stupid with our own safety, like women can't present a possible threat...dum dum DUM!! "

You didn't read all the thread. She'd met him twice before at her house and he was fine, just a prick on his home turf.

Op you had no way of knowing, just chalk it up to experience. Sadly one bad experience alters the way you do things.

I always meet at home but my daughter came home unexpectedly once and I phoned my playmate to move play to his house.

He was aghast at the idea saying he didn't play in his house where his son visits. I live in a three storey house in a nice part of London with my adult children. I welcomed him into my home but I wasn't good enough for his.

Now I don't meet anyone that doesn't accommodate, I don't care what the reason is, I always assume they think my "palace on the hill" is a knocking shop while their home is sacrosant!

Why do guys do this its not on you are in strage place and just feel so let down OMG what a tosser he is for doing that to you! grrrrr!!! ...ive had my fair share too hun,... people like him give others a really bad name,.. theres too many idoits on here only thing i can suggest is press resport button and it tells you what option you can take, .. tell admin i know they cant really do much but the more people complain about these sorta people the better,.. id not do that to you good luck for the furture hun and keep safe xx "

Report him for what exactly?

She'd met him twice before no problem. I met a man socially who walked in front of me into the pub and didn't even hold the door open. He went directly to the bar and ordered his own drink...nothing for me.

When I asked about mine he said "this isn't a date!" I left!

He kept texting asking what he'd done wrong!

The signs were probably there but the op didnt/chose not to see them...perhaps?

Still though it says alot about both parties, The bloke was out of order but the women in the case needed to have a plan and some self pride.

Good thing she has blocked the guy, and its likely he will do the same to others....

Sadly the site stops you leaving negative feedback but I have always been wary of that rule.

As for parties yeah wary of them no one wants to be blanked.... but is it not just basic manners?

If we ever held a party (house is too small) we would treat everyone the same.... sex would just be something on the buffet for others to pick and choose and not the main reason folks would turn up.

Manner's are cheap and cost little!

Mark and Jayne

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

Another example of why single guys get a bad reputation!! A case of the majority ruin it for the minority!!

"Mine wasn't an actual meet thankfully, we had been chatting a while and had a meet arranged, we were finalising things the usual no no's and what underwear i'd be wearing for him, as I was about to leave to meet, he asked if I would consider helping him with his fantasy sounded fun,it was for me 2 have his "friend" 1st, only his friend was a bloody dog!!! Needless to say this creep is still blocked hahaha..but sweety ya never gave us a chance we could had so much fun WOOF!!I told you i liked Doggy but I meant position "
hehe..but girlfriend doggy's the only position i do..its not like am built 4 missionary, BARK! BARK! WOOF!! Whine!

» Add a new message to this topic