FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is she just a cock tease?

Is she just a cock tease?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a customer who owns a cafe and everytime i call in to see her the flirting is unreal...she is married and she knows im married yet she openly talks about us running away together in a jokey kind of way. She keeps saying that we should go for a coffee sometime away from her work and i agreed but now she is rarely at her work and doesnt reply to the texts. Is this girl just a cock tease or am i missing something here? Any advice ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I'm gonna guess that if she isn't replying to texts then she doesn't want to anything to do with you

Kinda thinkin that myself but in person its a whole other story. She texts me out of the blue sometimes asking what im up to..then il reply and she wont text back..its a bit of a mind fuck alright

By *lexblueeyesMan  over a year ago

central belt

How did she get your number in the first place?

Think you have to chalk this one up as a non starter mate.

She is a customer of mine so she had it from that basically. A non starter is a good way to put it. She fuckin hot though lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

When she texts you next time don't reply. She's leading you by the nose...or something else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When she texts you next time don't reply. She's leading you by the nose...or something else."

Agree, turn the tables and go silent. The best way to see if she’s interested or not.

start using mcdonalds

Sounds a bit that way. Plenty of women are cock teasers, just sometimes have to accept that's what they enjoy.

She's an attention whore who gets off on prick teasing you.

Block her number. If she wants the attention she'll "pop by" and ask if everything is ok.

I spent 3 wasted years chatting with a woman who never actually arranged a meet. More fool me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When she texts you next time don't reply. She's leading you by the nose...or something else.

Agree, turn the tables and go silent. The best way to see if she’s interested or not. "

She's not interested beyond getting the attention and keeping it by dangling a carrot now and again. She's married and this is how she gets her fun.

You are married, this might be a close call that never happened, so no harm done to your marriage either.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

She probably sees it as a bit of fun, a break from the monotony and a bit of a thrill that someone is chasing her.

Bin her off dude, or front her up, she's taking the piss.

Don’t text her and see what happens.

"You are married, this might be a close call that never happened, so no harm done to your marriage either."

There’s a few married people on here. I’m sure they have their own reasons

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Walk away, OP.

Sounds like she’s having a laugh. Doesn’t mean she’s a “cock tease”. Flirting isn’t always that serious

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"Sounds like she’s having a laugh. Doesn’t mean she’s a “cock tease”. Flirting isn’t always that serious "
yes this she's sat down the pub with her mates showing them your texts and having laugh

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

"Sounds like she’s having a laugh. Doesn’t mean she’s a “cock tease”. Flirting isn’t always that serious "

Especially if keeping punters in her cafe happy, entertained and returning.

Like an overly chatty barmaid.

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

"I have a customer who owns a cafe and everytime i call in to see her the flirting is unreal...she is married and she knows im married yet she openly talks about us running away together in a jokey kind of way. She keeps saying that we should go for a coffee sometime away from her work and i agreed but now she is rarely at her work and doesnt reply to the texts. Is this girl just a cock tease or am i missing something here? Any advice ladies? "

She's married and rarely at work so she could be with her husband or family.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds like she does actually fancy when she flirts but then in two minds and not sure, don’t chase her too much because she’s qualifying she.

When she realises your not readily available she’ll be right back, in the mean time keep doing your thing

All she ever does is complain about her fella and i really couldnt be arsed listening to it...i never say anything about my marriage as its private. I think i will not reply to her and let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks for advice guys. Who knew this site could be such a handy resource lol

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

She is running a business.

She is using a technique called "flirty fishing"

She wants to keep you coming back, spending your money in her cafe,

Nothing more!

I supply her so if anyone should be doing the flirting it should be me lol and i do a bit but not as much as her.

Terms like cock tease are pretty sexist and sex-expectant. Just because you want more doesn't mean she does or is obliged to.

"I have a customer who owns a cafe and everytime i call in to see her the flirting is unreal...she is married and she knows im married yet she openly talks about us running away together in a jokey kind of way. She keeps saying that we should go for a coffee sometime away from her work and i agreed but now she is rarely at her work and doesnt reply to the texts. Is this girl just a cock tease or am i missing something here? Any advice ladies? "
she wants you, don't give up, send her flowers

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"I supply her so if anyone should be doing the flirting it should be me lol and i do a bit but not as much as her."

Perhaps she’s after a discount? lol

"Terms like cock tease are pretty sexist and sex-expectant. Just because you want more doesn't mean she does or is obliged to."

I agree we all flirt from time to time and if you flirted back, she probably enjoyed the attention, let's face it we all do human nature, unless she actually said she wants to have sex with you its all harmless fun. Why label her a cock tease after all your flirting and married what does that make you!!

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

"You are married, this might be a close call that never happened, so no harm done to your marriage either.

There’s a few married people on here. I’m sure they have their own reasons "

Yes I think you are right.

OP it's possible that the fantasy is a turn on for her but the reality is scaring the crap out of her. Like the nice lady said if she texts don't respond and see what happens.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"She's an attention whore who gets off on prick teasing you.

Block her number. If she wants the attention she'll "pop by"..."

This

"You are married, this might be a close call that never happened, so no harm done to your marriage either.

There’s a few married people on here. I’m sure they have their own reasons "

I really wasn't having a go at him being a married man. This woman seems to be messing with him, and she is 'closer to home' than someone on here probably. Possibly a greater risk to his marriage was my thought

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

Stop thinking with your cock for once.

"I have a customer who owns a cafe and everytime i call in to see her the flirting is unreal...she is married and she knows im married yet she openly talks about us running away together in a jokey kind of way. She keeps saying that we should go for a coffee sometime away from her work and i agreed but now she is rarely at her work and doesnt reply to the texts. Is this girl just a cock tease or am i missing something here? Any advice ladies?

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

"

she likes him

Leeds

"I have a customer who owns a cafe and everytime i call in to see her the flirting is unreal...she is married and she knows im married yet she openly talks about us running away together in a jokey kind of way. She keeps saying that we should go for a coffee sometime away from her work and i agreed but now she is rarely at her work and doesnt reply to the texts. Is this girl just a cock tease or am i missing something here? Any advice ladies?

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

she likes him "

Yes only to verbally flirt with but once the trouser snake gets woken the men can’t think properly

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

she likes him

Yes only to verbally flirt with but once the trouser snake gets woken the men can’t think properly "

omg that's so unfair, they have genuine flirting going on this could be start of a tempestuous affair

Leeds

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

she likes him

Yes only to verbally flirt with but once the trouser snake gets woken the men can’t think properly omg that's so unfair, they have genuine flirting going on this could be start of a tempestuous affair"

Aye t’lass in t’cafe wearing t’apron serving up t’butties and t’supplier fetching them theer t’sausages.....all t’steam coming off t’chip pan and they only have eyes for tother (spoken in a gruff Yorkshire accent)

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

she likes him

Yes only to verbally flirt with but once the trouser snake gets woken the men can’t think properly omg that's so unfair, they have genuine flirting going on this could be start of a tempestuous affair

Aye t’lass in t’cafe wearing t’apron serving up t’butties and t’supplier fetching them theer t’sausages.....all t’steam coming off t’chip pan and they only have eyes for tother (spoken in a gruff Yorkshire accent) "

I got that accent........ Are they an item yet?

And what discount have you been giving her

you go in her cafe for a coffee or maybe a full Irish, it is the custom of independently run businesses to charm their customer to make sure they come back and she has you hooked my friend, just enjoy the friendly chat it may be all you get

"She is a customer of mine so she had it from that basically. A non starter is a good way to put it. She fuckin hot though lol"

Delete her number. And keep things just as a work basis.

Your both married !!!!

OP it’s called ‘banter’.

"

I havnt thought with my brain in years. Whats it like? I Might give it a go lol

» Add a new message to this topic